Armenia, Artsakh FMs Discuss Issues of Mutual Interest
On June 25, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Artsakh Masis Mayilian met with Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Armenia Zohrab Mnatsakanyan in Yerevan.
The Foreign Ministers noted the importance of holding such meetings periodically to discuss issues related to the settlement of the Azerbaijan-Karabakh conflict, as well as exchange views on coordinated activities on the key directions of the foreign policy agenda of the two Armenian states.
The sides reiterated the need to restore the trilateral format of negotiations with the full-fledged and direct participation of the Republic of Artsakh, for advancing the peaceful settlement process and increasing its effectiveness.
The sides noted the importance of joint efforts to represent and protect the interests of Artsakh on international platforms. In this context, Masis Mayilian stressed the need to intensify the activities on ensuring the international protection and support for the Armenian refugees from Azerbaijan living in Artsakh and the internally displaced persons from the occupied territories of Artsakh, as well as on promoting their interests in the peace process.
The interlocutors also exchanged views on a range of issues related to the cooperation agenda between the two Ministries.
- Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Artsakh Masis Mayilian Held a Meeting With Minister of Foreign Affairs of Armenia Zohrab Mnatsakanyan The sides touched upon the process of implementation of the plan of consultations between the two Ministries.
- The Co-Chairs of the OSCE Minsk Group Stressed that There is No Military Solution to the Nagorno-Karabakh Conflict The Co‑Chairs and Foreign Ministers agreed to hold another joint video conference in July and to meet in person as soon as possible.
- Video Conference of the Foreign Ministers of Armenia and Azerbaijan At the same time, Minister Mnatsakanyan underscored the need to consistently ensure the comprehensive security of the people of Artsakh, including through free and safe movement.
- The Video-Conference of FMs of Armenia and Azerbaijan Started The video-conference of FMs of Armenia and Azerbaijan, Zohrab Mnatsakanyan and Elmar Mammadyarov commenced with mediation and participation of the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs. The Spokesperson of the MFA...
- Azerbaijani Side Violates Ceasefire Regime Over 190 Times During Past Week The defense forces continue implementation of their military duty keeping the situation under control.
Nikol Pashinyan Says State of Emergency to Probably Be Extended in Armenia
Armenia's Defense Minister Discussed Issue of Armenian Citizens Held Captive in Azerbaijan with the Head of ICRC Delegation
PM: We See the Way Out in Citizens’ Improved Behavior and Collaboration
New Multi-Apartment District in Stepanakert Will Be Composed of 300 Apartments
State Flags of Armenia and Russia Waving on the Border Symbolize our Friendly Relations
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Armenia FM: January 2020 Meeting in Geneva Was Complementing our Work
Moscow-Yerevan Chartered Flight to be Operated on July 8
Italian Composer Ennio Morricone Dies at 91
The Quarantine Measures Will Be Tightened: Artsakh Republic President Gave New Instructions at the Sitting of the Commandant Office
Coronavirus Infected Residents of Yerevan’s Nork Nursing Home Recover
Saudis Raise Oil Pricing to U.S., Asia
Iraqi Military Dismisses Reports of Rocket Attack near Baghdad Airport
Iran Nuclear: Natanz Fire Caused 'Significant' Damage
Israel Strikes Gaza Targets After Rocket Fire
Armenia Records 28936 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Nikol Pashinyan Sends Congratulatory Message to Nursultan Nazarbayev on his 80th Birth Anniversary
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Iran Files Lawsuit in ICJ against US
Kanye West Announces He's Running for President
Karen Bekaryan: Nikol Pashinyan Has Forgotten that His Mission Is to Represent and Advocate the Interests of His Country
''Nasty Armenian'': Turkish Singer Sued for Insulting Armenians in a Post Addressed to Kim Kardashian
Ancient Armenian Church Surfaces from under Lake Van
Armenia’s Government Should Oppose Turkey Attempts to Take Over Armenian Properties in Jerusalem
Government Approves 22nd Anti-Crisis Program: Unemployed Citizens to Receive Lump-Sum Assistance at the Rate of the Minimum Wage
Turkey Drew Up Plans to Invade Greece and Armenia: Jerusalem Post
ANCA Calls for Robust US Funding for Artsakh
Comment by the Spokesperson of the MFA of Armenia Anna Naghdalyan on the Remarks of the President of Azerbaijan During the Opening on N Military Unit
Armenia PM: Constitutional Court President will be Dismissed, Powers of CC Members will Terminate in a Few Hours
Statement by the Foreign Ministry of the Republic of Artsakh on the Occasion of the 28th Anniversary of the Occupation of the Shahumian Region
Wind: 14 km/h