Armenia, Artsakh FMs Discuss Issues of Mutual Interest
On June 25, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Artsakh Masis Mayilian met with Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Armenia Zohrab Mnatsakanyan in Yerevan.
The Foreign Ministers noted the importance of holding such meetings periodically to discuss issues related to the settlement of the Azerbaijan-Karabakh conflict, as well as exchange views on coordinated activities on the key directions of the foreign policy agenda of the two Armenian states.
The sides reiterated the need to restore the trilateral format of negotiations with the full-fledged and direct participation of the Republic of Artsakh, for advancing the peaceful settlement process and increasing its effectiveness.
The sides noted the importance of joint efforts to represent and protect the interests of Artsakh on international platforms. In this context, Masis Mayilian stressed the need to intensify the activities on ensuring the international protection and support for the Armenian refugees from Azerbaijan living in Artsakh and the internally displaced persons from the occupied territories of Artsakh, as well as on promoting their interests in the peace process.
The interlocutors also exchanged views on a range of issues related to the cooperation agenda between the two Ministries.
- PM Holds Another Meeting with Families of Captured and Missing Persons The Prime Minister listened to those present and answered their questions. Reference was made to the activities of the recently established interdepartmental working group.
- PM Meets with Families of Captured and Missing People Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan met with members of families of Armenian servicemen and civilians missing or captured in the Artsakh war.
- Russian Peacekeeper Wounded in Mine Explosion in Nagorno-Karabakh In the area of the community of Madagiz, a mine exploded during the search.
- First Plane Delivering Humanitarian Aid from France Lands in Yerevan The second plane is expected to arrive in Armenia on November 27.
- Artsakh Republic President Calls On Putin to Help Stop the Fighting Thanks to the efforts and actions undertaken by the top leadership of the Russian Federation, it was possible to stop the bloodshed in the Azerbaijani-Karabakh conflict zone.
Armenia Records 129085 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Ex-Education Minister Arayik Harutyunyan Gets New Post
Stepantsminda-Larsi Highway is Open only for Trucks
PM Holds Another Meeting with Families of Captured and Missing Persons
Humanitarian Aid Sent by Russian Emergency Situations Ministry to Be Delivered to Shushi and Stepanakert
Debates on Recognition of Artsakh’s Independence to Kick Off in French Senate on November 25
Ara Ayvazyan Holds Telephone Conversation with US Deputy Secretary of State
We Must Reform Our Thinking in Order to Achieve the Goals We Have Set - PM Introduces Newly Appointed ESCS Minister
Vladimir Putin Held Telephone Conversations with Pashinyan and Aliyev
Russia Expects International Organizations to Take Part in Karabakh Settlement: Putin
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Former Member of Constitutional Court Kim Balayan Declares Hunger Strike, Demands Criminal Persecution Against Pashinyan
Armenia Army General Astvatsatur Petrosyan Dies
Armenia Records 127522 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Stepantsminda-Larsi Highway is Closed for Trucks
PM Meets with Families of Captured and Missing People
Farewell Ceremony for Armenia 3rd President's Wife to Be Held Only with Family Members
Armenia's NA Speaker Has a Telephone Talk with RF State Duma Speaker Vyacheslav Volodin
Russian Peacekeeper Wounded in Mine Explosion in Nagorno-Karabakh
Prime Minister Pashinyan Offers Ararat Mirzoyan Birthday Greetings
The Condition of Armenian hit by Turk National with Hammer in France is Grave (video)
Cher Appeals to US Government to Help Armenia, Artsakh (VIDEO)
Kim Kardashian Speaks on Artsakh Peace Deal: This is Goodbye, for Now
Peaceful Armenian Demonstration in France Attacked by Knife, Hammer-Wielding Turkish Nationals
Glendale Officially Recognizes Artsakh Independence, Calls on US President, Congress to Follow Lead
Foreign Minister Zohrab Mnatsakanyan Held Phone Conversations with the Representatives of the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chair Countries
Territorial Concessions and the Announced Terms Have Not Been Discussed with the Authorities of Artsakh: Vahram Poghosyan
A New Era Starts in the Caucasus: Georgian President
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Wind: 4 km/h