Video Conference of the Foreign Ministers of Armenia and Azerbaijan
On June 30, Foreign Minister of Armenia Zohrab Mnatsakanyan and Foreign Minister of Azerbaijan Elmar Mammadyarov held a video conference with the participation and mediation of the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs, Igor Popov (Russia), Stéphane Visconti (France), Andrew Schoffer (U.S.) and Andrzej Kasprzyk, the Personal Representative of the OSCE Chairman-in-Office.
During the video conference, the sides touched upon the situation around the peace process amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
During the meeting, the Foreign Minister of Armenia stressed the inadmissibility of Azerbaijan's warmongering and deconstructive statements, noting that they undermine the environment of the peace process and hinder the implementation of the commitment to prepare the peoples for peace.
At the same time, Minister Mnatsakanyan underscored the need to consistently ensure the comprehensive security of the people of Artsakh, including through free and safe movement.
In the course of the meeting, the possibilities of face to face meetings and the Co-Chairs’ visit to the region were discussed, depending on the development of the situation with the pandemic. At the same time, the parties emphasized their readiness to continue remote contacts next month.
- ICRC Representatives Visited Armenian Captives In Azerbaijan Representatives of the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) visited the Armenian captives, including Armenian officer Gurgen Alaverdyan, in Baku, Azerbaijan
- Comment of the Spokesperson of the Foreign Ministry of Armenia on the Statement of the President of Azerbaijan During the Founding Ceremony of the Offshore Operations Armenia is confident in its capacities to protect the right of the people of Artsakh for self-determination and the right to live in their historical homeland, and we once again underline with full confidence...
- Aliyev Says Talks on Karabakh Settlement Actually Stopped Aliyev told local channel that his country will not participate in consultations for the sake of imitation. This does not mean that we refuse to negotiate, he added.
- OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs Invited the Ministers of Armenia and Azerbaijan to Meet Individually The Co-Chairs of the OSCE Minsk Group held intensive consultations in Paris on September 14.
- Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Artsakh Masis Mayilian's Interview to ‘Nationalia’ News Agency Operating in Barcelona One thing is clear: if the hostilities resume in the region it will be catastrophic not only for the region, but for the whole international community.
Queen Elizabeth II Sent Congratulations to President Sarkissian on the Occasion of Independence Day
ICRC Representatives Visited Armenian Captives In Azerbaijan
Nikol Pashinyan On UN 75th Anniversary: "Rejection of the right to self-determination could only lead to oppression and further violence"
EU Imposes Sanctions on Violators of Libya Weapons Embargo
President of Artsakh Met with RA Defense Minister David Tonoyan
Artsakh Records 12 New Coronavirus Cases in a Day
Tropical Storm Beta Makes Landfall in Texas Late Monday Night
TikTok Deal under New Threat as Trump Insists on Total US Control
Armenia Records 47667 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Estonian President Congratulates Armenian Counterpart on Independence Day
Tragedy in Azerbaijan: Colors of Armenian Flag 'Discovered' in School Textbooks
Armenia Health Workers Fighting COVID-19 Honored with ''Hero of Our Time'' Special Award
Armenia Minister Meets With ROSATOM Director General in Vienna
Justin Trudeau Felicitates Armenians on Independence Day
Mayor Bowser proclaims September 21 as "Armenian Independence Day" in Washington, DC
Artsakh's Guardian Angel - St. Savior Ghazanchetsots Cathedral (Virtual Tour)
France Determined to Support Armenia in Reforms Process: Macron Sends Congratulatory Message
Armenia 3rd President Sargsyan Visits Yerevan Military Pantheon (PHOTOS)
The Air Temperature Will Not Change Considerably
In His Message To Nikol Pashinyan, Mikhail Mishustin Highlights The Components Of Friendship And Allied Partnership In Russian-Armenian Relations
Statement of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs on the Violation of the Rights of the Officer Gurgen Alaverdyan who Appeared Under the Azerbaijani Jurisdiction
Declaration on Proclamation of the Nagorno Karabakh Republic
Iran to Hold Presidential Elections on June 18, 2021
Artsakh Women Participate in 1-Week Combat Preparedness Training at Initiative of Armenian PM’s Wife (PHOTOS)
Internal Investigation to Be Carried Out over the Case of Disoriented Armenian Officer: MOD Spokesperson
Armenia Joined International Religious Freedom Alliance’s COVID-19 and Religious Minorities Pandemic Statement
The Government of Artsakh Also Contributes to the Preservation of the Armenian Community of Lebanon. President Harutyunyan Convoked a Consultation
Artsakh Republic President Approved the New Composition of the Security Council of the Country
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Internal investigation Will Reveal All Circumstances of Disappearance of the Armenian Officer - Defense Minister
Wind: 7 km/h