Comment by the Spokesperson of the Foreign Ministry of Armenia on the Ceasefire Violations by the Azerbaijani Armed Forces in the Direction of the Tavush Region
We condemn in the strongest terms the ceasefire violations by the Azerbaijani armed forces in the direction of the Tavush region of the Republic of Armenia starting from the afternoon of July 12, accompanied by the attempts to infiltrate into Armenian positions with the use of artillery. As a result of the proportionate actions of the Armenian side, these provocative actions have been effectively suppressed.
The Minister of Foreign Affairs of Armenia, in coordination with the Prime Minister of Armenia and the Minister of Defense, is in constant contact with the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs and the Personal Representative of the OSCE Chairman-in-Office, presenting the situation on the ground and the consequences of further escalation.
Recently, the Azerbaijani side, in contradiction to the calls of the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs to refrain from provocative actions and warmongering rhetoric, to strengthen the ceasefire, constantly resorts to the threats of use of force and military escalation. The political-military leadership of Azerbaijan bears full responsibility for the consequences of the provocative action undertaken amid these threats.
- Armenian Armed Forces Down Azerbaijan’s helicopter, Probably Helicopters: MOD Representative “Just now our forces downed a helicopter, probably helicopters,” Hovhannisyan wrote.
- Ministry of Defense of Armenia Published a Video Of Destruction of Azerbaijani Outposts and Armored Vehicles Shushan Stepanyan, spokesperson for the Ministry of Defense of Armenia, has posted a video and made an attached note. "Destruction of Azerbaijani outposts and armored vehicles," she wrote.
- MFA: Azerbaijani Disinformation Aims At Preparing A Ground For The Expansion Of The Geography Of Military Operations The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Armenia has issued a statement and denied the Azerbaijan defense ministry’s allegation that Armenia had shelled—from the Vardenis region—the Dashkesan region of...
- Fights of various intensity continue in the Artsakh-Azerbaijan line of contact: Shushan Stepanyan In particular, early in the morning a group of adversary’s attacking armored equipment has been destroyed (video will be available soon)․
- Artsakh Downs Hostile Airplane Poghosyan assured that normal life continues in Artsakh, but people stay in shelters for precautionary measures.
Armenian Armed Forces Down Azerbaijan’s helicopter, Probably Helicopters: MOD Representative
Armenia Records 49901 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
MFA: Azerbaijani Disinformation Aims At Preparing A Ground For The Expansion Of The Geography Of Military Operations
Canada and UK Concerned Over Large-Scale Military Actions in NK Conflict Zone
Ministry of Defense of Armenia Published a Video Of Destruction of Azerbaijani Outposts and Armored Vehicles
Fights of various intensity continue in the Artsakh-Azerbaijan line of contact: Shushan Stepanyan
Prime Minister Pashinyan Holds Phone Conversation with Antonio Guterres
Turks and Azerbaijanis Target Armenian Social Media Users
Nikol Pashinyan Calls on Angela Merkel to Make Every Effort to Curb Turkey’s Destructive Stance
Security Council Holds Extraordinary Meeting, Chaired by PM Nikol Pashinyan
Artsakh Downs Hostile Airplane
Artsakh’s President Vows to Bring Adversary to Knees Within Few Days
Such Actions by Azerbaijan Constitute a Serious Violation of International Humanitarian Law: Artsakh MFA
Azerbaijan Loses 36 UAVs, 47 Armored Vehicles, Over 400 Personnel
CSTO Urges Armenia and Azerbaijan to Immediately Restore the Ceasefire and Return to Negotiation Process
Military Аctions Оngoing: Artsrun Hovhannisyan
One Civilian Dies, another 4 Receive Injuries in Artsakh’s Hadrut
Arayik Harutyunyan and David Tonoyan Visited the Operations Control Center
Defense Army Reports About Death of 28 Armenian Servicemen During Today’s Military Actions
More Destructions of Azerbaijani Military Equipment (VIDEO)
Declaration on Proclamation of the Nagorno Karabakh Republic
Ancient Armenian Fortress Surfaces from under Lake Van
Artsakh Women Participate in 1-Week Combat Preparedness Training at Initiative of Armenian PM’s Wife (PHOTOS)
Artsakh Republic President Approved the New Composition of the Security Council of the Country
ICRC Representatives Visited Armenian Captives In Azerbaijan
Azerbaijani Side Launches New Fortification Works on the Border, Armenian Side Suspends such Activities
Armenia, Artsakh ex-President Kocharyan: Nagorno-Karabakh Republic Has Never Been Part of Independent Azerbaijan
Armenia Records 47877 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Nikol Pashinyan On UN 75th Anniversary: "Rejection of the right to self-determination could only lead to oppression and further violence"
OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs Invited the Ministers of Armenia and Azerbaijan to Meet Individually
Wind: 6 km/h