OSCE MG Co-Chairs Condemn Ceasefire Violations
The OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs Igor Popov of the Russian Federation, Stéphane Visconti of France, and Andrew Schofer of the United States of America have released a statement today condemning the ceasefire violations at the Armenia-Azerbaijan border, Armenpress reports.
The statement comes amid heightened tensions after Azerbaijan launched a military attack on a position in the Tavush province.
“According to reports from the Ministries of Defence of Armenia and Azerbaijan, as well as other sources, on 12-13 July there was a serious breach of the ceasefire on the Armenian-Azerbaijani border, resulting in casualties. Artillery of various calibers reportedly was used by both forces. The Co-Chairs and Personal Representative of the OSCE Chairperson-in-office (PRCIO) Andrzej Kasprzyk regret the loss of life and offer their condolences to the families of those who were killed and injured. The Co-Chairs and PRCiO have been in direct contact with Armenian and Azerbaijani officials since the beginning of the incident. The sides have accused each other of initiating the fighting. The Minsk Group Co‑Chairs condemn the recent ceasefire violations and call upon the sides to take all necessary measures to prevent any further escalation, including by use of the existing direct communication channels between them. The Minsk Group Co-Chairs also call on the sides to resume substantive negotiations as soon as possible and emphasize the importance of returning OSCE monitors to the region as soon as circumstances allow”, the Co-Chairs said in the statement.
- Berdzor Residents Receive Security Guarantees and Stop Evacuation “Without elaborating, I can say that agreements were changed, we’ve received security guarantees. Under my direct responsibility we stopped evacuation in these settlements and we will remain in place,”...
- Defense Army Publishes List of 34 Deceased Servicemen The Defense Army of Artsakh published list of 34 servicemen killed while defending homeland. By now Armenian side published names of 1,712 servicemen killed during the war.
- Artsakh's Charektar and Aknaberd Villages to Remain Under Armenian Party's Control “The residents of Charektar have mainly taken their items and burned their homes, and nobody knows if they will return or if a military base will be deployed in the village,” the village head told...
- Kremlin Does not Comment on Erdogan's Words on Expanding Ceasefire Efforts on Karabakh “The modalities of joint work along the lines of the joint monitoring center" were also at the focus, Peskov added.
- Prime Minister: The Joint Statement Provides for the Return to Their Homes for People living in the Regions of Nagorno-Karabakh Nikol Pashinyan gave an interview to the Russian TASS news agency. Below is the full transcript of the Prime Minister’s interview:
Syunik Governor Hunan Poghosyan Resigns
Artsakh President: Over 600 Bodies Retrieved from Conflict Zone
Ameriabank Successfully Placed Its First Ever Green Bond
Prime Minister Holds Meeting with Judiciary
President Sarkissian Sends a Letter to Putin
Oil Prices Fall as OPEC+ Members Debate 2021 Output Policy
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Coronavirus Pandemic Unlikely to End Soon, WHO Official Says
Lt. General Jalal Harutyunyan Recovers Normally, to Be Discharged from Hospital Soon
France Wins 18th Junior Eurovision Song Contest
More Than 55,000 Residents of Artsakh Already Back Home – Government Says
Armenia Records 135124 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Kim Kardashian on New Initiative for Children of Artsakh
Masis Mayilian Met with Minister of Defence of the Republic of Armenia
1,174 New Cases of COVID-19 Confirmed in Armenia
Russian Military Doctors Arrive in Karabakh to Help Civilians
Armenia: Drivers are Recommended to Drive Exclusively on Winter Tires
President Armen Sarkissian Left on a Private Visit to the Russian Federation
We Have Always Felt the Support of Friendly France - PM Receives French Humanitarian Mission Delegation
4 Azeri Family-Members Killed in Fizuli Landmine Blast
Cher Appeals to US Government to Help Armenia, Artsakh (VIDEO)
Kim Kardashian Speaks on Artsakh Peace Deal: This is Goodbye, for Now
Foreign Minister Zohrab Mnatsakanyan Held Phone Conversations with the Representatives of the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chair Countries
Territorial Concessions and the Announced Terms Have Not Been Discussed with the Authorities of Artsakh: Vahram Poghosyan
A New Era Starts in the Caucasus: Georgian President
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Artsakh Foreign Minister Masis Mayilian Sent a Letter to the UNESCO Director-General Audrey Azoulay
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
First Aurora Humanitarian Aid Projects for Artsakh Announced
Ara Ayvazyan Appointed Minister of Foreign Affairs of Armenia
Wind: 5 km/h