Lavrov: Russia Works to Resume Negotiations on Karabakh
Russia and its partners in the OSCE Minsk Group are working on the earliest possible resumption of negotiations on the Nagorno-Karabakh settlement, Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said in an interview with Trud newspaper, TASS reports.
"We are expecting early resumption of the negotiation process on the Nagorno-Karabakh settlement. We are working on this together with our partners in the OSCE Minsk Group," he said.
Lavrov noted that the July border conflict between Armenia and Azerbaijan was the second most widespread violation of the 1994 ceasefire agreement. The minister pointed out that the Russian Foreign Ministry made active mediation efforts to resolve the conflict. "The Russian co-chair of the OSCE Minsk Group on Nagorno-Karabakh Igor Popov has been in direct contact with the leadership of the foreign ministries of the two countries all this time. As a result, with active Russian mediation, a ceasefire has been reached since August 16, albeit not on the first attempt," he stressed.
- Destruction of Azerbaijani Military Infrastructure (video) Artsakh Defence Army has released a video showing destruction of Azerbaijani military infrastructure.
- Azerbaijan Is Firing Artillery Strikes At Martuni And Nearby Villages The Azerbaijani armed forces are firing artillery strikes at the town of Martuni and nearby villages
- Armenia Records 70836 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases The coronavirus death toll reached 1131 (+10), deaths among Covid-19 patients from other illnesses reached 327 (+6).
- No Rocket Has Been Fired From the Territory of the Republic of Armenia in the Direction of Azerbaijan: Shushan Stepanyan The statement from Azerbaijan that "Armenia fired ballistic missiles in the direction of Gabala and Kurdamir" is complete nonsense and a cynical lie.
- Over the Night, Situation in the Zone of Artsakh-Azerbaijan Conflict Has Been Relatively Stable-Tense "The DA unis are successfully negating the enemy intentions for altering the operational situation in their advantage and continue to carry out their mission", she said.
Destruction of Azerbaijani Military Infrastructure (video)
Armenia Records 70836 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Australia’s New South Wales Legislative Assembly Officially Recognizes Artsakh Independence
Azerbaijan Is Firing Artillery Strikes At Martuni And Nearby Villages
No Rocket Has Been Fired From the Territory of the Republic of Armenia in the Direction of Azerbaijan: Shushan Stepanyan
Over the Night, Situation in the Zone of Artsakh-Azerbaijan Conflict Has Been Relatively Stable-Tense
Kim Kardashian: US Library of Congress Announced it Will Now Use Subject Heading Armenian Genocide
Armenian MFA urges Azerbaijan, Turkey not to Undermine Efforts to Establish Verifiable Ceasefire
Clashes Continue on the Front Line
Armenia Was and Now Too Is Ready for Peaceful Settlement of the Nagorno Karabakh Conflict: PM’s Spokesperson
Pompeo Says Will Talk with the Armenian and Azerbaijani FMs about Nagorno Karabakh on Friday
Voice Message of a Syrian Mercenary Fighting against Artsakh in the Azerbaijani Army
Azerbaijani Forces Have Employed Czech DANA 152-mm Self-Propelled Artillery Pieces against Artsakh Army
President of the European Council Discussed Nagorno-Karabakh with Armenian President
Zohrab Mnatsakanyan Met With Foreign Minister of RF Sergey Lavrov
Artsakh Ombudsman Released Ad-hoc Report on the Azerbaijani Attacks on the Shushi Ghazanchetsots Cathedral
Artsakh Defense Army Publishes Names of Other Killed 62 Servicemen
The Armenian Government has Put a Temporary Embargo on Imports of Goods Having Turkish Origin
Garegin II Met With The Former Presidents Of The Republic Of Artsakh Arkady Ghukasyan And Bako Sahakyan
“The War Unleashed by Azerbaijan is a Threat to the Entire Region” – Armenian Prime Minister’s Interview to IRNA
Armenians in Nagorno Karabakh Will Never Be Defeated: Kim Kardasian Posted President Sarkissian's Interview
Artsakh's Guardian Angel - St. Savior Ghazanchetsots Cathedral (Virtual Tour)
ICRC Representatives Visited Armenian Captives In Azerbaijan
Armenia Records 47877 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Nikol Pashinyan On UN 75th Anniversary: "Rejection of the right to self-determination could only lead to oppression and further violence"
Ilham Aliyev’s Statements Demonstrate the Degree of Confusion of the Azerbaijani Authorities: Artsakh MFA
Macron Says Ready to Talk with Turkey, but Respect Needed
Despite Your Best Efforts, Turkey, Azerbaijan... We Will Never Be Annihilated: Alexis Ohanian
Russia’s FM Discussed with Azerbaijani Side NK Status Issue and Liberation of Surrounding Territories: Russian MFA
Armenia's Healthcare Minister and Chinese Ambassador Discuss Potential COVID-19 Vaccine Application
Wind: 5 km/h