OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs Invited the Ministers of Armenia and Azerbaijan to Meet Individually
The Co-Chairs of the OSCE Minsk Group (Igor Popov of the Russian Federation, Stephane Visconti of France, and Andrew Schofer of the United States of America) held intensive consultations in Paris on September 14. Personal Representative of the OSCE Chairperson-in-Office (PRCiO) Andrzej Kasprzyk also participated in the meetings, the OSCE Minsk Group official website reports.
"The Co-Chairs reviewed the situation in the region with particular focus on new developments following the mid-July violent escalation on the Armenia-Azerbaijan border. The Co-Chairs carefully considered and assessed the private and public messages and concerns of the sides. The Co-Chairs were briefed by the PRCiO on the security situation on the ground and welcomed his concrete preparations for the resumption of monitoring activities.
The Co-Chairs spoke separately by phone with Azerbaijani Foreign Minister Jeyhun Bayramov and Armenian Foreign Minister Zohrab Mnatsakanyan and invited the ministers to meet individually with the Co-Chairs in person in the coming weeks to further clarify their respective positions, with the aim of resuming serious substantive negotiations without preconditions.
The Co-Chairs remain actively and fully engaged in facilitating negotiations for a peaceful and comprehensive settlement in accordance with their OSCE mandate", the statement reads.
- President Armen Sarkissian Will Conduct a Working Visit to Brussels During the visit, President Sarkissian is expected to meet with the Secretary General of NATO Jens Stoltenberg, High Representative of the European Union for Foreign Affairs and Security Josep Borrell,...
- Azerbaijan Continues to Target Peaceful Settlements in Artsakh During the night of October 20, there was a relative ceasefire in all settlements, but Martakert and its neighbouring villages were once again targeted by the adversary at dawn.
- The Air Defence Units of the Artsakh Defence Army Shot Down an Adversary Airplane at Around 8:30 in the Southern Section "The situation is relatively stable but tense", she said.
- Putin, Macron Discuss Situation in Nagorno-Karabakh The leaders stressed their readiness to continue close coordination between Russia and France as co-chairs of the OSCE Minsk Group and within the United Nations Security Council.
- The Enemy Retreats in the Southern Direction, Khudaferin Reservoir, Suffering Heavy Losses: Shushan Stepanyan "We warned about entering the hell", she said.
Starting from This Phase There Is no Diplomatic Solution to Artsakh Issue: Armenia’s PM
Armenia’s Three Ex-Presidents Discussed Situation in Nagorno Karabakh
Sergey Lavrov Held Separate Meetings with Armenian, Azeri FMs in Moscow
Azerbaijan Continues Shelling Artsakh’s Martakert Town and Nearby Villages
This Time We Must End the War so as not to Pass on New Problems to the Next Generation: Tigran Abrahamyan
Iranian Forces Begin Large-Scale Air Defense Exercise
Russia Welcomes Armenian, Azeri Leaders’ Readiness to Meet in Moscow
Azerbaijan Drone Tried to Enter Armenia’s Syunik but Was Destroyed: Artak Davtyan
Roads are Open in the Republic of Armenia: Sotk-Karvachar Roadway is Closed
President Armen Sarkissian Will Conduct a Working Visit to Brussels
Armenia Records 68530 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Azerbaijan Continues to Target Peaceful Settlements in Artsakh
The Air Defence Units of the Artsakh Defence Army Shot Down an Adversary Airplane at Around 8:30 in the Southern Section
Armenian Foreign Minister Zohrab Mnatsakanyan is in Moscow
UAV Falls in Iran's Territory
US Rep. Urges Government to Recognize Artsakh’s Independence
Situation Is Stable and Under Control: MOD Representative
Levon Ter-Petrosyan Met with Former Presidents of Artsakh Republic Arkadi Ghukasyan and Bako Sahakyan
Tigran Balayan Concurrently Appointed Ambassador of Armenia to Grand Duchy of Luxembourg
Putin, Macron Discuss Situation in Nagorno-Karabakh
Armenians in Nagorno Karabakh Will Never Be Defeated: Kim Kardasian Posted President Sarkissian's Interview
Artsakh's Guardian Angel - St. Savior Ghazanchetsots Cathedral (Virtual Tour)
ICRC Representatives Visited Armenian Captives In Azerbaijan
Armenia Records 47877 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Nikol Pashinyan On UN 75th Anniversary: "Rejection of the right to self-determination could only lead to oppression and further violence"
Ilham Aliyev’s Statements Demonstrate the Degree of Confusion of the Azerbaijani Authorities: Artsakh MFA
Macron Says Ready to Talk with Turkey, but Respect Needed
Russia’s FM Discussed with Azerbaijani Side NK Status Issue and Liberation of Surrounding Territories: Russian MFA
Despite Your Best Efforts, Turkey, Azerbaijan... We Will Never Be Annihilated: Alexis Ohanian
Armenia's Healthcare Minister and Chinese Ambassador Discuss Potential COVID-19 Vaccine Application
Wind: 7 km/h