Comment of the Spokesperson of the Foreign Ministry of Armenia on the Statement of the President of Azerbaijan During the Founding Ceremony of the Offshore Operations
The statements made by the President of Azerbaijan during the founding ceremony of the offshore operations of the “Absheron” field are deeply disappointing. They demonstrate the inability of the leader of the neighboring country to perceive soberly and without painful emotions the existing reality and his own role in the creation of that reality.
Such rhetoric, containing obviously groundless and even false allegations, does not dignify any head of state.
We realize the damages inflicted by Azerbaijan on the peace process by the April 2016 aggression and the military escalation initiated in July 2020. In order to prevent these damages from becoming irreversible, the government of Azerbaijan should reconsider its policy of the use of force and threat of force, renounce its attempts to destabilize the regional peace and security by involving non-regional players, and prepare itself for a peaceful settlement.
Armenia is confident in its capacities to protect the right of the people of Artsakh for self-determination and the right to live in their historical homeland, and we once again underline with full confidence that there is no alternative to the peaceful resolution of the conflict.
- Putin, Macron Discuss Situation in Nagorno-Karabakh The leaders stressed their readiness to continue close coordination between Russia and France as co-chairs of the OSCE Minsk Group and within the United Nations Security Council.
- The Enemy Retreats in the Southern Direction, Khudaferin Reservoir, Suffering Heavy Losses: Shushan Stepanyan "We warned about entering the hell", she said.
- Arayik Harutyunyan Received "My Step" Faction MPs of Armenia Artsakh Republic President Arayik Harutyunyan received on October 20 "My Step" faction lawmakers led by NA speaker Ararat Mirzoyan.
- Armenia’s Deputy FM Hopes There will Be No Need to Apply to CSTO Asked why Armenia does not apply to the CSTO, the deputy FM said that it is too early to assess the border shooting as aggression.
- Artsakh Defense Army Publishes Names of Other Killed 43 Servicemen The total number of Armenian casualties since the launch of hostilities in Karabakh by Azerbaijan on September 27 reached 772.
Tigran Balayan Concurrently Appointed Ambassador of Armenia to Grand Duchy of Luxembourg
Putin, Macron Discuss Situation in Nagorno-Karabakh
Artsakh Downs another Turkish Bayraktar TB2 UAV
Defense Ministry of Armenia Denies Azerbaijan’s Announcement of Striking Goranboy and Tartar
Iran Plans Massive Air Defense Drill
Armenian Presidential Administration to Assist Families from Artsakh
Two Armenia Military Officers Posthumously Awarded Combat Cross Order of 1st Degree
Armenia Premier Dismisses Official From Office
Armen Hovhannisyan - New Deputy Minister of Justice of Armenia
Tiran Khachatryan And Andranik Piloyan Will Be Awarded The Title Of National Hero
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
The Enemy Retreats in the Southern Direction, Khudaferin Reservoir, Suffering Heavy Losses: Shushan Stepanyan
Armenian Church Sends Cross of King Ashot II the Iron, Relics of True Cross to Artsakh
Arayik Harutyunyan Received "My Step" Faction MPs of Armenia
The Inspirer and Direct Par-Ticipant of Azerbaijan’s Barbaric Behavior is Turkey: President’s Message to the Governor General of Canada
Armenia’s Deputy FM Hopes There will Be No Need to Apply to CSTO
Another Drone Crashed This Morning In Iran
Nikol Pashinyan Met With Arkadi Ghukasyan And Bako Sahakyan
Artsakh Defense Army Publishes Names of Other Killed 43 Servicemen
MFA: Iran Does not Accept Beheading People or Targeting Cities, Innocent People
Armenians in Nagorno Karabakh Will Never Be Defeated: Kim Kardasian Posted President Sarkissian's Interview
Artsakh's Guardian Angel - St. Savior Ghazanchetsots Cathedral (Virtual Tour)
ICRC Representatives Visited Armenian Captives In Azerbaijan
Armenia Records 47877 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Nikol Pashinyan On UN 75th Anniversary: "Rejection of the right to self-determination could only lead to oppression and further violence"
Ilham Aliyev’s Statements Demonstrate the Degree of Confusion of the Azerbaijani Authorities: Artsakh MFA
Macron Says Ready to Talk with Turkey, but Respect Needed
Russia’s FM Discussed with Azerbaijani Side NK Status Issue and Liberation of Surrounding Territories: Russian MFA
Armenia's Healthcare Minister and Chinese Ambassador Discuss Potential COVID-19 Vaccine Application
Davit Tonoyan and Zohrab Mnatsakanyan Chaired an Inter-Agency Consultation
Wind: 5 km/h