U.S. Embassies in Armenia and Azerbaijan Urge its Citizens Avoid Visiting Territories Near Armenia-Azerbaijan Border
The U.S. Embassies in and Azerbaijan urge U.S. citizens to maintain vigilance and exercise caution due to heightened tensions and recent violence along portions of the Armenia-Azerbaijan border, Aysor.am reports.
In the alert published on the Embassy’s website the U.S. Embassy in Armenia urges U.S. citizens to avoid travel near the line of contact and the border, including the area to the east of the M4 and M16 Highways north of the Dilijan National Park and up to the border with Georgia in Tavush province.
It also urges not travel to the Nagorno-Karabakh region.
“The U.S. Embassy encourages U.S. citizens to monitor local news reporting. The Embassy will continue to monitor the security situation and provide additional information as needed,” the alert reads.
The U.S. Embassy in Azerbaijan urges its citizens avoid visiting Tovruz and Ghazakh regions.
- Artsakh Defense Army Reports 34 More Casualties The total number of Armenian casualties since the launch of hostilities in Karabakh by Azerbaijan on September 27 reached 1746.
- Putin: Events in Nagorno-Karabakh Have Complicated the Situation in CSTO The situation in the CSTO area of responsibility did not go without problems and was uneasy, overall, Russian President Vladimir Putin stated during the CSTO summit on Wednesday.
- Artsakh Ombudsman Updates List on Numbers of POWs We are constantly updating our lists of prisoners of war based on information collected through published videos and evidence presented by families, as well as testimonies, calls and other proofs. We are...
- Russia Sees No Intentional Delay in the Process of Exchange of PoWs: Lavrov It is a fact that there are objective difficulties...
- Russian Peacekeepers Ensure Security of Vehicle Traffic via Lachin Corridor Troops of Russia’s peacekeeping contingent are ensuring security of vehicle traffic and movement of citizens via the Lachin corridor in Nagorno-Karabakh
Armenia's Ombudsman Publishes Report Containing Evidence and Analysis Confirming the Azerbaijani Policy of Ethnic Cleansing and Genocide
Ex-French President Valery Giscard d’Estaing Dies Aged 94
Armenia FM Has Telephone Talk With Italy Counterpart
Roads are Mainly Open in the Republic of Armenia
Name of Candidate of Country’s Leader to Be Announced Tomorrow: ARF-D Representative
ECHR Decides to Lift Interim Measure Previously Indicated in Case of Armenia vs. Turkey
Pashinyan: Ruling Out Any Provocation, as well as Exchanging the War Prisoners and the Bodies of Victims is a Priority
Arayik Harutyunyan Had A Meeting Today With Families Of Soldiers Who Have Been Captured Or Declared Missing
Spain Notified About The Completion Of Internal Procedures For The Ratification Of The Armenia-EU CEPA
Armenia Won't Install National New Year Tree This Year
Armenian Government Is Lifting The Ban On Organization And Participation In Gatherings And Strikes
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Putin: Events in Nagorno-Karabakh Have Complicated the Situation in CSTO
Artsakh Defense Army Reports 34 More Casualties
Mane Tandilyan Named Minister of Labor, Social and Housing Affairs of Artsakh
Conscripts who Fought in Recent Artsakh War Start Getting Leaves
Vitaly Balasanyan Appointed Artsakh Security Council Secretary
Search Operations for Bodies of Killed Troops Underway in Hadrut Region
Two Artsakh Servicemen Killed in Explosion
The Special Medical Detachment Of The Russian Ministry Of Defense Srated To Apply Medical Assistance In Stepanakert
Cher Appeals to US Government to Help Armenia, Artsakh (VIDEO)
Kim Kardashian Speaks on Artsakh Peace Deal: This is Goodbye, for Now
Foreign Minister Zohrab Mnatsakanyan Held Phone Conversations with the Representatives of the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chair Countries
Territorial Concessions and the Announced Terms Have Not Been Discussed with the Authorities of Artsakh: Vahram Poghosyan
A New Era Starts in the Caucasus: Georgian President
Artsakh Foreign Minister Masis Mayilian Sent a Letter to the UNESCO Director-General Audrey Azoulay
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
First Aurora Humanitarian Aid Projects for Artsakh Announced
Ara Ayvazyan Appointed Minister of Foreign Affairs of Armenia
Wind: 1 km/h