Azerbaijan Planned Military Actions Long before: MOD Spokesperson
Azerbaijani Ministry of Defense has officially stated about launching “counterattack” which proves that the actions were planned long before, Armenia’s MOD spokesperson Shushan Stepanyan reports, aysor.am reports.
“Each military with elementary knowledge will say that the planning of counterattack operation lasts for weeks. Minutes after the official statement about escalation Azerbaijani and Turkish mass media were reporting from the front line which again proves that the unleashed provocation was planned beforehand,” she said.
- Security Council Holds Extraordinary Meeting The meeting of the Security Council started with a prayer by the Catholicos of All Armenians. The situation in Nagorno-Karabakh following the Azerbaijani-Turkish offensive and the steps to counter the...
- Artsakh Defense Army Publishes Names of Other Killed 19 Servicemen The total number of Armenian casualties since the launch of hostilities in Karabakh by Azerbaijan on September 27 reached 729.
- Lavrov Calls not to Escalate Situation on Karabakh The minister also said that Russia, Armenia, and Azerbaijan may soon agree to introduce a ceasefire verification mechanism.
- Ankara’s Actions in the Caucasus Could Also Pose a Threat to the EU, Armenia’s President Armen Sarkissian Told Politico Armenia’s president is demanding answers from NATO over the involvement of Turkey in the Nagorno-Karabakh war.
- The City Of Martuni, The Communities Of Urekan, Ishkhanadzor, Aygehovit, And Vurgavan Of Kashatagh Region Were Shelled By Azerbaijan In parallel with the fighting on the night of October 18-19, Azerbaijan once again violated the ceasefire agreement, opened fire on peaceful settlements in the Republic of Artsakh, and targeted civilian...
Security Council Holds Extraordinary Meeting
Weather Forecast in Armenia
Artsakh Defense Army Publishes Names of Other Killed 19 Servicemen
Lavrov Calls not to Escalate Situation on Karabakh
Armenian Armed Forces do Not Fire in Azerbaijan’s Direction: MOD Spokesperson
President of Artsakh Receives Germany Political Party Parliamentary Delegation
Ankara’s Actions in the Caucasus Could Also Pose a Threat to the EU, Armenia’s President Armen Sarkissian Told Politico
Baku’s Statement About Targeting Baku-Novorosiysk Oil Pipeline by Armenia Lie: Shushan Stepanyan
Trump: Armenians Have a Great Spirit for their Country
The City Of Martuni, The Communities Of Urekan, Ishkhanadzor, Aygehovit, And Vurgavan Of Kashatagh Region Were Shelled By Azerbaijan
Armenia Records 65460 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Statement of the Foreign Ministry of Armenia
Schools of Armenia’s Sotk, Kut Communities Damaged by Azerbaijan Drone Attacks
During the Night, the Situation in the Artsakh-Azerbaijani Conflict Zone, in General, was Relatively Stable-Tense
Human Rights Defender of Armenia Receives Alarm About Decapitation of Armenian Serviceman
Artsakh Defense Army Publishes Names of Other Killed 37 Servicemen
The Air Defense Means of the Defense Army, Successfully Fixing the Flights of the Adversary’s Drones, Hit 2 UAVs
Statement of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Artsakh on repeated violation of the humanitarian truce by Azerbaijan
PM: There was Neither Military Infrastructure, Nor Any Military Personnel Stationed in Those Sections of Stepanakert that Had Been Shelled
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Artsakh's Guardian Angel - St. Savior Ghazanchetsots Cathedral (Virtual Tour)
Armenians in Nagorno Karabakh Will Never Be Defeated: Kim Kardasian Posted President Sarkissian's Interview
ICRC Representatives Visited Armenian Captives In Azerbaijan
Armenia Records 47877 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Nikol Pashinyan On UN 75th Anniversary: "Rejection of the right to self-determination could only lead to oppression and further violence"
Ilham Aliyev’s Statements Demonstrate the Degree of Confusion of the Azerbaijani Authorities: Artsakh MFA
Macron Says Ready to Talk with Turkey, but Respect Needed
Russia’s FM Discussed with Azerbaijani Side NK Status Issue and Liberation of Surrounding Territories: Russian MFA
Armenia's Healthcare Minister and Chinese Ambassador Discuss Potential COVID-19 Vaccine Application
Davit Tonoyan and Zohrab Mnatsakanyan Chaired an Inter-Agency Consultation
Wind: 4 km/h