According to Preliminary Information, Artsakh Armed Forces Suffer 16 Losses, has over 100 Injured
Armenian side hit three helicopters of the enemy, over 20 UAVs, 30 tanks and infantry fighting vehicles, deputy defense minister of Artsakh Republic Artur Sargsyan reports.
“According to preliminary information Artsakh Armed Forces suffered 16 losses and has over hundred injured,” he said.
Artur Sargsyan said that the Defense Army is implementing its duty with high responsibility, aysor.am reports.
- Garegin II Met With The Former Presidents Of The Republic Of Artsakh Arkady Ghukasyan And Bako Sahakyan His Holiness Garegin II, Supreme Patriarch and Catholicos of All Armenians, on October 21 had a meeting with the former presidents of the Republic of Artsakh Arkady Ghukasyan and Bako Sahakyan at the Mother...
- President Armen Sarkissian Will Conduct a Working Visit to Brussels During the visit, President Sarkissian is expected to meet with the Secretary General of NATO Jens Stoltenberg, High Representative of the European Union for Foreign Affairs and Security Josep Borrell,...
- Azerbaijan Continues to Target Peaceful Settlements in Artsakh During the night of October 20, there was a relative ceasefire in all settlements, but Martakert and its neighbouring villages were once again targeted by the adversary at dawn.
- The Air Defence Units of the Artsakh Defence Army Shot Down an Adversary Airplane at Around 8:30 in the Southern Section "The situation is relatively stable but tense", she said.
- Putin, Macron Discuss Situation in Nagorno-Karabakh The leaders stressed their readiness to continue close coordination between Russia and France as co-chairs of the OSCE Minsk Group and within the United Nations Security Council.
Artsakh Defense Army Publishes Names of Other Killed 62 Servicemen
The Armenian Government has Put a Temporary Embargo on Imports of Goods Having Turkish Origin
Garegin II Met With The Former Presidents Of The Republic Of Artsakh Arkady Ghukasyan And Bako Sahakyan
“The War Unleashed by Azerbaijan is a Threat to the Entire Region” – Armenian Prime Minister’s Interview to IRNA
Starting from This Phase There Is no Diplomatic Solution to Artsakh Issue: Armenia’s PM
Armenia’s Three Ex-Presidents Discussed Situation in Nagorno Karabakh
Sergey Lavrov Held Separate Meetings with Armenian, Azeri FMs in Moscow
Azerbaijan Continues Shelling Artsakh’s Martakert Town and Nearby Villages
This Time We Must End the War so as not to Pass on New Problems to the Next Generation: Tigran Abrahamyan
Iranian Forces Begin Large-Scale Air Defense Exercise
Russia Welcomes Armenian, Azeri Leaders’ Readiness to Meet in Moscow
Azerbaijan Drone Tried to Enter Armenia’s Syunik but Was Destroyed: Artak Davtyan
Roads are Open in the Republic of Armenia: Sotk-Karvachar Roadway is Closed
President Armen Sarkissian Will Conduct a Working Visit to Brussels
Armenia Records 68530 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Azerbaijan Continues to Target Peaceful Settlements in Artsakh
The Air Defence Units of the Artsakh Defence Army Shot Down an Adversary Airplane at Around 8:30 in the Southern Section
Armenian Foreign Minister Zohrab Mnatsakanyan is in Moscow
UAV Falls in Iran's Territory
US Rep. Urges Government to Recognize Artsakh’s Independence
Armenians in Nagorno Karabakh Will Never Be Defeated: Kim Kardasian Posted President Sarkissian's Interview
Artsakh's Guardian Angel - St. Savior Ghazanchetsots Cathedral (Virtual Tour)
ICRC Representatives Visited Armenian Captives In Azerbaijan
Armenia Records 47877 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Nikol Pashinyan On UN 75th Anniversary: "Rejection of the right to self-determination could only lead to oppression and further violence"
Ilham Aliyev’s Statements Demonstrate the Degree of Confusion of the Azerbaijani Authorities: Artsakh MFA
Macron Says Ready to Talk with Turkey, but Respect Needed
Russia’s FM Discussed with Azerbaijani Side NK Status Issue and Liberation of Surrounding Territories: Russian MFA
Despite Your Best Efforts, Turkey, Azerbaijan... We Will Never Be Annihilated: Alexis Ohanian
Armenia's Healthcare Minister and Chinese Ambassador Discuss Potential COVID-19 Vaccine Application
Wind: 7 km/h