Fifteen More Armenian Servicemen are Fallen
Fifteen more Armenian servicemen were fallen during Sunday’s battles against the adversary. This was reported by the Artsakh (Nagorno-Karabakh) Defense Ministry, News.am reports.
Sasun Nersisyan, born in 2002
Khoren Khachatryan, born in 1983
Armen Grigoryan, born in 1984
Yuri Aghasaryan, born in 2001
Garik Achemyan, born in 2002
Gevorg Galoyan, born in 2001
Gurgen Abrahamyan, born in 2001
Gor Yaravyan, born in 2002
Hovhannes Apozyan, born in 2000
Aren Hovhannisyan, born in 2002
Haykaz Beglaryan, born in 2000
Erik Gabrielyan, born in 1979
Gurgen Hayrapetyan, born in 1988
Artur Movsisyan, born in 1981
Vazgen Mikhaelyan, born in 1998
Sixteen Armenian casualties were announced Sunday.
On Sunday, the Azerbaijani Armed Forces, in gross violation of international humanitarian law and the logic of the Nagorno-Karabakh peace process, launched—using missiles, artillery and aviation—a full-scale offensive along the line of contact, targeting the positions of the Artsakh Defense Army and peaceful settlements.
- Presidents of Armenia and France Expressed Concern with the Situation Over the Artsakh Conflict The Presidents of Armenia and France also stated with satisfaction that privileged Armenian-French relations, based on the centuries-long ties and friendship of the two nations, continue to develop in...
- Human Rights Watch: Azerbaijan Repeatedly Used Widely Banned Cluster Munitions in Residential Areas in Nagorno-Karabakh In the conflict over Nagorno-Karabakh, Human Rights Watch is investigating whether all sides of the conflict adhere to international humanitarian law, which requires armed forces to distinguish between...
- Zohrab Mnatsakanyan Met with he US Acting Assistant Secretary of European and Eurasian Affairs Minister Mnatsakanyan held a meeting with the US Acting Assistant Secretary of European and Eurasian Affairs Philip Reeker.
- Mike Pompeo Will Meet Armenian and Azerbaijani MFAs Today At 09:30 And 10:30 EDT US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo today will hold separate meetings with the Armenian and Azerbaijani foreign ministers Zohrab Mnatsakanyan and Jeyhun Bayramov to discuss the Nagorno Karabakh conflict...
- The Situation in Artsakh Remained Relatively Calm if Tense During the Night Currently, local battles are taking place in all directions of the front line.
Presidents of Armenia and France Expressed Concern with the Situation Over the Artsakh Conflict
Human Rights Watch: Azerbaijan Repeatedly Used Widely Banned Cluster Munitions in Residential Areas in Nagorno-Karabakh
Zohrab Mnatsakanyan Met with he US Acting Assistant Secretary of European and Eurasian Affairs
COVID-19: Armenia Reports 2474 New Cases in One Day
Mike Pompeo Will Meet Armenian and Azerbaijani MFAs Today At 09:30 And 10:30 EDT
The Situation in Artsakh Remained Relatively Calm if Tense During the Night
We Strive to Get the International Community to Recognize the Independence of Nagorno-Karabakh: Prime Minister’s Interview to Interfax News Agency
New Video Testifying the Presence of Mercenary Terrorists in the Karabakh Conflict Zone
OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs Will Meet in Washington over Karabakh Conflict
The Borough of Fort Lee, NJ Recognized Artsakh’s Right to Self-Determination and Independence
Seeing Aras River Does Not Mean Controlling the Border: MoD Armenia Denies Aliyev’s Claims
Artsakh Defense Army Publishes Names of Other Killed 26 Servicemen
We Should not Forget the Tragedies of the Armenian People: Putin
If Negotiations During the 30 Years Gave no Results it Does not Mean You Must Start Shooting: Putin
Fierce Clashes Take Place Near Artsakh’s Jivani and Shekher Communities
Russia’s President: Conflict in Nagorno Karabakh Started with Crimes Against Armenian People
Azerbaijani War Prisoner Says Azerbaijani Military Officials Make no Independent Decisions
Artsakh Defense Army Publishes Names of Other Killed 40 Servicemen
EEC to Discuss the Proposal to Expel Turkey from List of Countries Using EAEU Tariff Privileges System
Iran Uses Homegrown Missile Defense System in War Game
Armenians in Nagorno Karabakh Will Never Be Defeated: Kim Kardasian Posted President Sarkissian's Interview
Artsakh's Guardian Angel - St. Savior Ghazanchetsots Cathedral (Virtual Tour)
Despite Your Best Efforts, Turkey, Azerbaijan... We Will Never Be Annihilated: Alexis Ohanian
Russia’s FM Discussed with Azerbaijani Side NK Status Issue and Liberation of Surrounding Territories: Russian MFA
Kim Kardashian donates 1 million USD to "Hayastan" All Armenian Fund
Obama Shares His Phone Number
Armenia’s New Ambassador to Bulgaria Presents Credentials to President Rumen Radev
Pentagon Vows to Help Israel Keep Military Superiority
Turkish Prosecutor General's Office Launches Procedure to Deprive Armenian MP Garo Paylan of Immunity
We Hope Armenians Will Be Able to Defend Against what Azerbaijanis are Doing – Pompeo
Wind: 4 km/h