Artsakh Defense Army Restores a Number of Previously Lost Positions
Intense fighting continued overnight in the southern, south-eastern and northern directions of the front line, MOD spokesperson Shushan Stepanyan reports.
As a result of the counterattack undertaken by the units of the Defense Army, the opponent suffered heavy losses of manpower and military equipment. The Defense Army restored a number of previously lost positions.
- Human Rights Watch: Azerbaijan Repeatedly Used Widely Banned Cluster Munitions in Residential Areas in Nagorno-Karabakh In the conflict over Nagorno-Karabakh, Human Rights Watch is investigating whether all sides of the conflict adhere to international humanitarian law, which requires armed forces to distinguish between...
- Zohrab Mnatsakanyan Met with he US Acting Assistant Secretary of European and Eurasian Affairs Minister Mnatsakanyan held a meeting with the US Acting Assistant Secretary of European and Eurasian Affairs Philip Reeker.
- Mike Pompeo Will Meet Armenian and Azerbaijani MFAs Today At 09:30 And 10:30 EDT US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo today will hold separate meetings with the Armenian and Azerbaijani foreign ministers Zohrab Mnatsakanyan and Jeyhun Bayramov to discuss the Nagorno Karabakh conflict...
- The Situation in Artsakh Remained Relatively Calm if Tense During the Night Currently, local battles are taking place in all directions of the front line.
- Artsakh Defense Army Publishes Names of Other Killed 26 Servicemen The total number of Armenian casualties since the launch of hostilities in Karabakh by Azerbaijan on September 27 reached 900.
Human Rights Watch: Azerbaijan Repeatedly Used Widely Banned Cluster Munitions in Residential Areas in Nagorno-Karabakh
Zohrab Mnatsakanyan Met with he US Acting Assistant Secretary of European and Eurasian Affairs
COVID-19: Armenia Reports 2474 New Cases in One Day
Mike Pompeo Will Meet Armenian and Azerbaijani MFAs Today At 09:30 And 10:30 EDT
The Situation in Artsakh Remained Relatively Calm if Tense During the Night
We Strive to Get the International Community to Recognize the Independence of Nagorno-Karabakh: Prime Minister’s Interview to Interfax News Agency
New Video Testifying the Presence of Mercenary Terrorists in the Karabakh Conflict Zone
OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs Will Meet in Washington over Karabakh Conflict
The Borough of Fort Lee, NJ Recognized Artsakh’s Right to Self-Determination and Independence
Seeing Aras River Does Not Mean Controlling the Border: MoD Armenia Denies Aliyev’s Claims
Artsakh Defense Army Publishes Names of Other Killed 26 Servicemen
We Should not Forget the Tragedies of the Armenian People: Putin
If Negotiations During the 30 Years Gave no Results it Does not Mean You Must Start Shooting: Putin
Fierce Clashes Take Place Near Artsakh’s Jivani and Shekher Communities
Russia’s President: Conflict in Nagorno Karabakh Started with Crimes Against Armenian People
Azerbaijani War Prisoner Says Azerbaijani Military Officials Make no Independent Decisions
Artsakh Defense Army Publishes Names of Other Killed 40 Servicemen
EEC to Discuss the Proposal to Expel Turkey from List of Countries Using EAEU Tariff Privileges System
Iran Uses Homegrown Missile Defense System in War Game
Armenia PM Office's Security Council Bureau Head Has New Deputy
Armenians in Nagorno Karabakh Will Never Be Defeated: Kim Kardasian Posted President Sarkissian's Interview
Artsakh's Guardian Angel - St. Savior Ghazanchetsots Cathedral (Virtual Tour)
Despite Your Best Efforts, Turkey, Azerbaijan... We Will Never Be Annihilated: Alexis Ohanian
Russia’s FM Discussed with Azerbaijani Side NK Status Issue and Liberation of Surrounding Territories: Russian MFA
Kim Kardashian donates 1 million USD to "Hayastan" All Armenian Fund
Obama Shares His Phone Number
Armenia’s New Ambassador to Bulgaria Presents Credentials to President Rumen Radev
Pentagon Vows to Help Israel Keep Military Superiority
Turkish Prosecutor General's Office Launches Procedure to Deprive Armenian MP Garo Paylan of Immunity
We Hope Armenians Will Be Able to Defend Against what Azerbaijanis are Doing – Pompeo
Wind: 4 km/h