Armen Sarkissian Appealed to the Heads of Some Arab states on the Occasion of Azerbaijan’s Military Actions against Artsakh
President Armen Sarkissian sent letters to the heads of some Arab states related to the military actions unleashed by Azerbaijan on the border with Armenia and on the line of contact with Nagorno Karabakh.
President Armen Sarkissian sent a letter to the President of Egypt Abdel Fattah el-Sisi.
“I have to inform you with great resentment and exasperation that Azerbaijan has launched another unprovoked attack against the Republic of Artsakh (Nagorno-Karabakh), targeting also the civilian population. As I am writing this letter, dozens of civilians and military personnel on both sides have already been killed, or wounded,” President Armen Sarkissian noted in his letter.
He underscored that in previous months the leadership of Azerbaijan was constantly voicing its intention to solve the conflict through a war.
The President of Armenia appealed to his Egyptian counterpart to use his authority and connections at the international arena to stop at once the bloodshed and human suffering.
“The conflict can and will be solved only through negotiations. It has no military solution. We proved it before, we will prove it again,” concludes the letter of the President of Armenia.
- Another UAV downed this morning: Shushan Stepanyan Armenia’s Ministry of Defense reports about shooting down another Azerbaijani UAV.
- The Defence Army Continues to Destroy the Subversive Groups of the Adversary Currently, battles of local significance are taking place in certain sections of the front line.
- Jalal Harutyunyan Bestowed with Hero of Artsakh Highest Title Jalal Harutyunyan is our hero, and generations must be educated by his example.
- Glendale Officially Recognizes Artsakh Independence, Calls on US President, Congress to Follow Lead "Beginning September 27, 2020, and continuing until the present, schools, hospitals, churches, and homes of Armenians in Artsakh and Armenia have been under attack by Turkey and Azerbaijan with the mission...
- New Russian Initiative 'Expected to Make its Way' to Karabakh Conflict Zone - Karen Bekaryan "The level of the activities with Russia should be high enough to make it plain that we are dealing with anti-terrorist elements here," the analyst added.
Zarif: Presence of Terrorists in Region Intolerable for Iran
Armenia Records 82651 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Iran’s Parliament Speaker Contracts Coronavirus
US Congressman Calls on Trump Administration to Impose Magnitsky Sanctions on Azerbaijan Immediately
Azerbaijan Targets Artsakh’s Shushi Town
Another UAV downed this morning: Shushan Stepanyan
Jalal Harutyunyan Bestowed with Hero of Artsakh Highest Title
The Defence Army Continues to Destroy the Subversive Groups of the Adversary
Armenia: Sotk-Karvachar Roadway is Closed
Glendale Officially Recognizes Artsakh Independence, Calls on US President, Congress to Follow Lead
Everyone - for the Sake of Artsakh, Everything - for Artsakh, and We Will Triumph: Nikol Pashinyan’s Address to the Nation
Azerbaijan No Longer at Advantage in Terms of Quantity and Technical Equipment: Artsrun Hovhannisyan
Putin and Erdogan Discuss Situation in Nagorno Karabakh
Military Frontline Formed along Vorotan River: MOD Representative
Trump Says Violence in Nagorno-Karabahk Region 'Disappointing'
There Is No Alternative to the Introduction of the International Verification Mechanisms: Armenia's MFA
Prime Minister Pashinyan Meets with Catholicos of All Armenians
Azerbaijani Footage Has Nothing to Do with the Circumstances of Jalal Harutyunyan's Injury
Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan Will Address the Nation at 21:00
During the Day Azerbaijan Held under Fire Peaceful Settlements of Artsakh
Armenians in Nagorno Karabakh Will Never Be Defeated: Kim Kardasian Posted President Sarkissian's Interview
Artsakh's Guardian Angel - St. Savior Ghazanchetsots Cathedral (Virtual Tour)
Kim Kardashian donates 1 million USD to "Hayastan" All Armenian Fund
Despite Your Best Efforts, Turkey, Azerbaijan... We Will Never Be Annihilated: Alexis Ohanian
Artsrun Hovhannisyan Presented Interactive Map of Military Actions (video)
Armen Knyazyan is Awarded with the Highest title of the "Hero of Artsakh"
We Hope Armenians Will Be Able to Defend Against what Azerbaijanis are Doing – Pompeo
Alexis Ohanian Calls on US to Stand Up to Dictators in Azerbaijan and Turkey and Rebuke Their Attacks on Armenians
Experts of the Human Rights Defender’s Office Have Identified Location and Time of Azerbaijani Criminal Ativities Towards Armenian Prisoners of War
Emmanuel Macron Proposes New Talks on Nagorno-Karabakh
Wind: 3 km/h