Russia's MFA Urges to Immediately Withdraw Foreign Mercenaries and Terrorists from the Artsakh-Azerbaijan Line of Contact
The Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs has urged to immediately withdraw foreign mercenaries and terrorists from the Artsakh-Azerbaijan line of contact, Armenpress reports.
“According to information we are receiving, the transfer of illegal armed groups, namely from Syria and Libya is being carried out to the Nagorno Karabakh conflict zone with the purpose of direct participation in combat operations. We are deeply concerned with these processes which not only lead to greater escalation in the conflict zone but also create lasting threat for the security of all regional countries.
We call on the stakeholder states’ leaders to take effective measures for not allowing the use of foreign terrorists and mercenaries in the conflict and immediately withdrawing them from the region,” it said.
Multiple evidence has surfaced proving that Turkey has transported foreign mercenaries from Syrian rebel groups, including jihadist terrorists, to Azerbaijan to attack Artsakh in the ongoing offensive.
- Pashinyan And Aliyev Are Ready To Meet In Moscow For Talks Armenia’s Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan expressed readiness to arrive in Moscow to hold negotiations with Azerbaijan’s president Ilham Aliyev over Nagorno Karabakh conflict
- The Right of the People of Nagorno-Karabakh to Self-Determination Is of Strategic Importance to Us: Nikol Pashinyan told TASS News Agency Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan gave an interview to Russian TASS news agency. Below is the English transcript of the interview.
- Security Council Holds Extraordinary Meeting The meeting of the Security Council started with a prayer by the Catholicos of All Armenians. The situation in Nagorno-Karabakh following the Azerbaijani-Turkish offensive and the steps to counter the...
- Artsakh Defense Army Publishes Names of Other Killed 19 Servicemen The total number of Armenian casualties since the launch of hostilities in Karabakh by Azerbaijan on September 27 reached 729.
- Lavrov Calls not to Escalate Situation on Karabakh The minister also said that Russia, Armenia, and Azerbaijan may soon agree to introduce a ceasefire verification mechanism.
The Right of the People of Nagorno-Karabakh to Self-Determination Is of Strategic Importance to Us: Nikol Pashinyan told TASS News Agency
Turkish Bayraktar Downed by Artsakh Defense Army
As of the Moment the Intensity of Battles Has a Little Reduced: MOD Representative
Pompeo to Host Armenian, Azerbaijani Foreign Ministers Amid Deadly Clashes
French MP Says Will Ask Senate to Recognize Nagorno-Karabakh
Pashinyan And Aliyev Are Ready To Meet In Moscow For Talks
Security Council Holds Extraordinary Meeting
Weather Forecast in Armenia
Artsakh Defense Army Publishes Names of Other Killed 19 Servicemen
Lavrov Calls not to Escalate Situation on Karabakh
Armenian Armed Forces do Not Fire in Azerbaijan’s Direction: MOD Spokesperson
President of Artsakh Receives Germany Political Party Parliamentary Delegation
Ankara’s Actions in the Caucasus Could Also Pose a Threat to the EU, Armenia’s President Armen Sarkissian Told Politico
Baku’s Statement About Targeting Baku-Novorosiysk Oil Pipeline by Armenia Lie: Shushan Stepanyan
Trump: Armenians Have a Great Spirit for their Country
The City Of Martuni, The Communities Of Urekan, Ishkhanadzor, Aygehovit, And Vurgavan Of Kashatagh Region Were Shelled By Azerbaijan
Armenia Records 65460 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Statement of the Foreign Ministry of Armenia
Schools of Armenia’s Sotk, Kut Communities Damaged by Azerbaijan Drone Attacks
During the Night, the Situation in the Artsakh-Azerbaijani Conflict Zone, in General, was Relatively Stable-Tense
Artsakh's Guardian Angel - St. Savior Ghazanchetsots Cathedral (Virtual Tour)
Armenians in Nagorno Karabakh Will Never Be Defeated: Kim Kardasian Posted President Sarkissian's Interview
ICRC Representatives Visited Armenian Captives In Azerbaijan
Armenia Records 47877 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Nikol Pashinyan On UN 75th Anniversary: "Rejection of the right to self-determination could only lead to oppression and further violence"
Ilham Aliyev’s Statements Demonstrate the Degree of Confusion of the Azerbaijani Authorities: Artsakh MFA
Macron Says Ready to Talk with Turkey, but Respect Needed
Russia’s FM Discussed with Azerbaijani Side NK Status Issue and Liberation of Surrounding Territories: Russian MFA
Armenia's Healthcare Minister and Chinese Ambassador Discuss Potential COVID-19 Vaccine Application
Davit Tonoyan and Zohrab Mnatsakanyan Chaired an Inter-Agency Consultation
Wind: 7 km/h