Azerbaijan Engaged in Illegal supply of Weapons and Mercenary-Terrorists: Armenia’s NSS
Armenia’s National Security Service has officially denied the statement of Azerbaijan’s president Ilham Aliyev about smuggling of weaponry, Aysor.am reports.
"Such false information is the result of sick imagination. The dissemination of such information aims at discrediting Armenia and harming its good relations with a number of countries," NSS reports.
At the same time the NSS stated that according to the possessed information and concrete facts, Azerbaijan is the one engaged in illegal supplies of big amount of weaponry and mercenary-terrorists.
The flights operated from Baku’s airport – Boeing-747 and Il-76 – of the Silk Way airlines into the military airports of different countries and in opposite directions testify it.
On October 16 Baku-Bagram [Afghanistan] flight was operated, on October 17 Bagram-Pakistan-Baku. Similar flight is scheduled for October 18 too. Flights from Baku through transit airports to Kandahar are scheduled. Such flights were operated after October 19 too. Armenia’s NSS says that the remarkable thing is that part of them are international flights.
In this way Turkey-Azerbaijan and mercenary-terrorists’ union are trying to expand the geography of supplies of terrorists and weaponry.
- Foreign Minister of the Republic of Artsakh Sent Letters to the UN Secretary General and UNESCO Director-General Attached to the letters was the report of the Office of the Human Rights Defender of the Republic of Artsakh on vandalism against the Armenian cultural heritage in the occupied territories of the Republic...
- Russian, Armenian And Azerbaijani Vice Premiers To Meet On January 27 From the Russian side the participant in the negotiations will be Alexey Overchuk, from the Armenian Mher Grigoryan and from Azerbaijani Sahin Mustafayev.
- No Incidents Has Been Maintained Along The Armenian-Azerbaijani Line Of Contact A stable operational situation with no incidents has been maintained along the Armenian-Azerbaijani line of contact of the Armenian state border overnight January 24-25, the Defense Ministry of Armenia...
- More Bodies Found in Battle Zones as Search Operations Continue, Says Artsakh So far, a total of 1283 bodies have been found in the battle zones as a result of the search operations. 15 of them are civilians who either have been murdered or killed in shelling.
- Armenia Ombudsman Presents Additional Evidence of Armenophobia in Azerbaijan The main issue here is that the same words are used in the mentioned publications as the Azerbaijani authorities and cultural figures. Moreover, both Azerbaijani and Turkish sources are in these publications.
PM Receives Iran’s Foreign Minister
"Armenia’s Territorial Integrity is Our Red Line" – Iranian FM Says in Yerevan
No Incidents Recorded at Armenian-Azerbaijani LoC, Says Defense Ministry
Nikol Pashinyan: “From this February 1, Our Citizens Can Travel to Russia”
Putin, Biden Hold First Phone Call at Moscow’s Initiative: Kremlin
Ararat Mirzoyan Meets with Russian Ambassador
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Outcome of Azeri Aggression Can’t Create Grounds for Lasting Peace: Ara Aivazian
Armenia Records 166427 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Armenia, Iran FMs' Private Conversation Kicks Off
Some Roads are Closed and Difficult to Pass in Armenia
Vladimir Putin Had a Telephone Conversation with Joseph Biden
Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif Arrived in Armenia
Opposition Prosperous Armenia Party Leader Meets with Russia Ambassador
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Foreign Minister of the Republic of Artsakh Sent Letters to the UN Secretary General and UNESCO Director-General
Armenia PM Appoints First Deputy Health Minister
Nikol Pashinyan Sends Congratulatory Message to India’s Prime Minister
Italian PM Conte to Resign Following Pandemic Criticism
There is a Positive Dynamic in President Armen Sarkissian’s Health Condition
Lavrov: No Provocations Against Russian Peacekeepers in Nagorno-Karabakh
Azerbaijan President's Statement Contradicts point 8 of Statement Signed on November 9, 2020: Arman Tatoyan
Artsakh Authorities Find More Bodies of Fallen Troops in Ongoing Search Operations
Artsakh Security Chief: We Could Have Avoided the War
Colorado Identifies First Known Case of UK Coronavirus Variant in US
Biden Names Ike Hajinazarian as White House Regional Communications Director
Armenia to Import 2,250 Goods from Iran Instead of Turkey
Let's Believe that 2021 Will Restore Our Lost Dignity
Biden Administration to Have Another American Armenian Official
Armenian, Azerbaijani Intelligence Chiefs Discuss PoW Exchange at Moscow-Mediated Meeting
Wind: 3 km/h