Zohrab Mnatsakanyan Met With Foreign Minister of RF Sergey Lavrov
On October 21, following the phone conversations of Russian President Vladimir Putin with the leaders of Armenia and Azerbaijan, as well as the mediation efforts of Russia aimed at ceasing hostilities in Nagorno-Karabakh conflict zone, the meeting was held in Moscow between the Foreign Minister of Armenia Zohrab Mnatsakanyan and Foreign Minister of Russia Sergey Lavrov.
The agenda of the meeting included the issues of the situation on the ground in Nagorno-Karabakh conflict zone and the implementation of the agreements on the cessation of hostilities.
Highly appreciating direct efforts of Russia and President Putin in reaching agreements on cessation of hostilities, Minister Mnatsakanyan stated that the achieved agreements remain on paper due to Azerbaijan’s treacherous stance and the steps aimed at destabilising the situation.
Reiterating Armenia’s commitment to the agreements on the cessation of hostilities reached in Moscow on October 10 and October 17 through joint statements, Minister Mnatsakanyan underlined the establishment of a sustainable ceasefire maintained through verification mechanisms as a primary goal.
- Artsakh's Charektar and Aknaberd Villages to Remain Under Armenian Party's Control “The residents of Charektar have mainly taken their items and burned their homes, and nobody knows if they will return or if a military base will be deployed in the village,” the village head told...
- Kremlin Does not Comment on Erdogan's Words on Expanding Ceasefire Efforts on Karabakh “The modalities of joint work along the lines of the joint monitoring center" were also at the focus, Peskov added.
- Prime Minister: The Joint Statement Provides for the Return to Their Homes for People living in the Regions of Nagorno-Karabakh Nikol Pashinyan gave an interview to the Russian TASS news agency. Below is the full transcript of the Prime Minister’s interview:
- PM Holds Another Meeting with Families of Captured and Missing Persons The Prime Minister listened to those present and answered their questions. Reference was made to the activities of the recently established interdepartmental working group.
- PM Meets with Families of Captured and Missing People Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan met with members of families of Armenian servicemen and civilians missing or captured in the Artsakh war.
Cabinet Appoints New Governor of Kotayk
Armenia Records 130870 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Stepantsminda-Larsi Highway is Open Only for Trucks
Armenian FM Holds Phone Talks with Co-Chairs of OSCE Minsk Group
Resolution Adopted by the French Senate Is a Crucial Step Towards the Recognition of the Right to Self-Determination Exercised by the People of Artsakh: Armenia's MFA
Pashinyan Talks with Secretary General of the International Organization of La Francophonie Louise Mushikiwabo over the Phone
Recognition of Artsakh’s Independence by French Senate to Do No Good to Anyone: French Minister Says
Artsakh Foreign Ministry Express Deep Gratitude for Adoption of Resolution by French Senate on Recognizing Artsakh
French Senate Adopts Resolution on Necessity to Recognize Artsakh’s Independence
Prime Minister: The Joint Statement Provides for the Return to Their Homes for People living in the Regions of Nagorno-Karabakh
Debates on Resolution on Necessity to Recognize Artsakh’s Independence Kicks Off at French Senate
Prime Minister Holds Another Meeting with Business Community Representatives
Artsakh's Charektar and Aknaberd Villages to Remain Under Armenian Party's Control
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Kremlin Does not Comment on Erdogan's Words on Expanding Ceasefire Efforts on Karabakh
WHO Facilitates Deployment of UK Medical Team to Support Armenia Healthcare System’s Coronavirus Response
Armenia Records 129085 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Ex-Education Minister Arayik Harutyunyan Gets New Post
Stepantsminda-Larsi Highway is Open only for Trucks
PM Holds Another Meeting with Families of Captured and Missing Persons
The Condition of Armenian hit by Turk National with Hammer in France is Grave (video)
Cher Appeals to US Government to Help Armenia, Artsakh (VIDEO)
Kim Kardashian Speaks on Artsakh Peace Deal: This is Goodbye, for Now
Peaceful Armenian Demonstration in France Attacked by Knife, Hammer-Wielding Turkish Nationals
Glendale Officially Recognizes Artsakh Independence, Calls on US President, Congress to Follow Lead
Foreign Minister Zohrab Mnatsakanyan Held Phone Conversations with the Representatives of the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chair Countries
Territorial Concessions and the Announced Terms Have Not Been Discussed with the Authorities of Artsakh: Vahram Poghosyan
A New Era Starts in the Caucasus: Georgian President
Artsakh Foreign Minister Masis Mayilian Sent a Letter to the UNESCO Director-General Audrey Azoulay
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Wind: 6 km/h