Artsakh Ombudsman Released Ad-hoc Report on the Azerbaijani Attacks on the Shushi Ghazanchetsots Cathedral
Within the framework of the fact-finding mission carried out by the staff of the Artsakh Human Rights Ombudsman, an ad hoc public report was released on the "The Azerbaijani targeted attacks against the St. Holy Savior Ghazanchetsots Cathedral of Shushi, Artsakh (Nagorno-Karabakh) as a war crime and crime against humanity". The report is available in English.
The report presents the facts on targeted attacks on the St. Holy Savior Cathedral of Shushi, analyzing it in the context of the International Humanitarian Law and International Criminal Law.
The presented facts reasonably prove that the Azerbaijani atrocities against the Artsakh population launched since 27th September 2020 are accompanied by intentional attacks on the Armenian cultural and religious heritage in the territory of Artsakh.
On 8 October 2020, Azerbaijani armed forces, twice within a few hours with the use of striking and manageable drones, struck the Holy Savior Ghazanchetsots Cathedral of Artsakh in the town of Shushi, which is the recognizable cultural and religious symbol of Artsakh.
This act of Azerbaijan is in line with the state policy of Armenaphobia and ethnic cleansing in Azerbaijan. It also demonstrates continuous radical disrespect towards the Christian heritage of Armenian identity.
- Artsakh's Charektar and Aknaberd Villages to Remain Under Armenian Party's Control “The residents of Charektar have mainly taken their items and burned their homes, and nobody knows if they will return or if a military base will be deployed in the village,” the village head told...
- Kremlin Does not Comment on Erdogan's Words on Expanding Ceasefire Efforts on Karabakh “The modalities of joint work along the lines of the joint monitoring center" were also at the focus, Peskov added.
- Prime Minister: The Joint Statement Provides for the Return to Their Homes for People living in the Regions of Nagorno-Karabakh Nikol Pashinyan gave an interview to the Russian TASS news agency. Below is the full transcript of the Prime Minister’s interview:
- PM Holds Another Meeting with Families of Captured and Missing Persons The Prime Minister listened to those present and answered their questions. Reference was made to the activities of the recently established interdepartmental working group.
- PM Meets with Families of Captured and Missing People Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan met with members of families of Armenian servicemen and civilians missing or captured in the Artsakh war.
Numerous Historical-cultural Monuments Destroyed, Damaged or Desecrated by Azeri Armed Forces
Armenia Failed in the Battlefield But Not in Diplomatic - Minister
Foreign Minister Ara Aivazian Received the Representatives of the High-Ranking Delegation of the Council of Europe
Cabinet Appoints New Governor of Kotayk
Armenia Records 130870 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Stepantsminda-Larsi Highway is Open Only for Trucks
Armenian FM Holds Phone Talks with Co-Chairs of OSCE Minsk Group
Resolution Adopted by the French Senate Is a Crucial Step Towards the Recognition of the Right to Self-Determination Exercised by the People of Artsakh: Armenia's MFA
Pashinyan Talks with Secretary General of the International Organization of La Francophonie Louise Mushikiwabo over the Phone
Recognition of Artsakh’s Independence by French Senate to Do No Good to Anyone: French Minister Says
Artsakh Foreign Ministry Express Deep Gratitude for Adoption of Resolution by French Senate on Recognizing Artsakh
French Senate Adopts Resolution on Necessity to Recognize Artsakh’s Independence
Prime Minister: The Joint Statement Provides for the Return to Their Homes for People living in the Regions of Nagorno-Karabakh
Debates on Resolution on Necessity to Recognize Artsakh’s Independence Kicks Off at French Senate
Prime Minister Holds Another Meeting with Business Community Representatives
Artsakh's Charektar and Aknaberd Villages to Remain Under Armenian Party's Control
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Kremlin Does not Comment on Erdogan's Words on Expanding Ceasefire Efforts on Karabakh
WHO Facilitates Deployment of UK Medical Team to Support Armenia Healthcare System’s Coronavirus Response
Armenia Records 129085 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
The Condition of Armenian hit by Turk National with Hammer in France is Grave (video)
Cher Appeals to US Government to Help Armenia, Artsakh (VIDEO)
Kim Kardashian Speaks on Artsakh Peace Deal: This is Goodbye, for Now
Peaceful Armenian Demonstration in France Attacked by Knife, Hammer-Wielding Turkish Nationals
Glendale Officially Recognizes Artsakh Independence, Calls on US President, Congress to Follow Lead
Foreign Minister Zohrab Mnatsakanyan Held Phone Conversations with the Representatives of the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chair Countries
Territorial Concessions and the Announced Terms Have Not Been Discussed with the Authorities of Artsakh: Vahram Poghosyan
A New Era Starts in the Caucasus: Georgian President
Artsakh Foreign Minister Masis Mayilian Sent a Letter to the UNESCO Director-General Audrey Azoulay
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Wind: 5 km/h