No Rocket Has Been Fired From the Territory of the Republic of Armenia in the Direction of Azerbaijan: Shushan Stepanyan
The statement from Azerbaijan that "Armenia fired ballistic missiles in the direction of Gabala and Kurdamir" is complete nonsense and a cynical lie, spokesperson of the Ministry of Defense Shushan Stepanyan informed on her page on Facebook.
"No rocket has been fired from the territory of the Republic of Armenia in the direction of Azerbaijan", she said.
- Russian, Armenian And Azerbaijani Vice Premiers To Meet On January 27 From the Russian side the participant in the negotiations will be Alexey Overchuk, from the Armenian Mher Grigoryan and from Azerbaijani Sahin Mustafayev.
- No Incidents Has Been Maintained Along The Armenian-Azerbaijani Line Of Contact A stable operational situation with no incidents has been maintained along the Armenian-Azerbaijani line of contact of the Armenian state border overnight January 24-25, the Defense Ministry of Armenia...
- More Bodies Found in Battle Zones as Search Operations Continue, Says Artsakh So far, a total of 1283 bodies have been found in the battle zones as a result of the search operations. 15 of them are civilians who either have been murdered or killed in shelling.
- Armenia Ombudsman Presents Additional Evidence of Armenophobia in Azerbaijan The main issue here is that the same words are used in the mentioned publications as the Azerbaijani authorities and cultural figures. Moreover, both Azerbaijani and Turkish sources are in these publications.
- Bodies of 30 Armenian Servicemen Returned by Azerbaijani Side Unrecognizable The bodies are unrecognizable. Forensic medicine expert examination has been designated to identify them.
Armenia PM Appoints First Deputy Health Minister
Nikol Pashinyan Sends Congratulatory Message to India’s Prime Minister
Italian PM Conte to Resign Following Pandemic Criticism
There is a Positive Dynamic in President Armen Sarkissian’s Health Condition
PACE Calls on to Implement Provisions of Trilateral Statement on Karabakh
Artsakh Reports 21 New Cases of COVID-19 over Past Day
Human Rights Ombudsman’s Office of Artsakh Published a Report on the Threat to Armenian Cultural Heritage
138 COVID-19 New Cases Reported in Armenia
Artsakh Defense Army Published List Of 65 Servicemen Killed
Four More Bodies Of The Artsakh War Casualties Were Found
Ombudsman: The Issue Of Demarcation Is Of Fundamental Importance For The Rights Of The Border Residents Of The Syunik Region
Russian, Armenian And Azerbaijani Vice Premiers To Meet On January 27
Gunshots Fired at St. Sahag and St. Mesrob Armenian Cultural Center in Marseille
Biden Reverses Trump's Transgender Military Ban
30 Tons Humanitarian Aid Arrives in Armenia from Germany
Armenian Embassy in Georgia Released A Statement On Accident With Armenian Trucks
Levon Ter-Petrosyan Hosted In His House Ambassador of Russia
No Incidents Has Been Maintained Along The Armenian-Azerbaijani Line Of Contact
The Ombudsman Of Armenia Released A Guide For Persons Displaced From Nagorno-Karabakh
The Issue of Repatriation of Armenian POWs Not Included in Agenda of PACE Session
Lavrov: No Provocations Against Russian Peacekeepers in Nagorno-Karabakh
Azerbaijan President's Statement Contradicts point 8 of Statement Signed on November 9, 2020: Arman Tatoyan
Artsakh Authorities Find More Bodies of Fallen Troops in Ongoing Search Operations
Artsakh Security Chief: We Could Have Avoided the War
Colorado Identifies First Known Case of UK Coronavirus Variant in US
Biden Names Ike Hajinazarian as White House Regional Communications Director
Armenia to Import 2,250 Goods from Iran Instead of Turkey
Bodies of 1,111 Fallen Armenian Soldiers Retrieved So Far: Artsakh Emergency Service
Let's Believe that 2021 Will Restore Our Lost Dignity
Armenian, Azerbaijani Intelligence Chiefs Discuss PoW Exchange at Moscow-Mediated Meeting
Wind: 4 km/h