Armenia Records 75523 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
The number of coronavirus cases in Armenia grew by 2213 in the past 24 hours, reaching 75523, the Center for Control and Prevention of Diseases said on Saturday.
According to the center, a total of 50701 patients have recovered, 23332 are getting treatment.
The coronavirus death toll reached 1157 (+12), deaths among Covid-19 patients from other illnesses reached 333 (+4).
- Russian and Armenian FMs Discuss Implementation of Karabakh Deals Minister Aivazian emphasized that only lasting peace, which addresses the interests of all, can create real guarantees for the promotion of security, stability and development in the region.
- Foreign Minister of the Republic of Artsakh Sent Letters to the UN Secretary General and UNESCO Director-General Attached to the letters was the report of the Office of the Human Rights Defender of the Republic of Artsakh on vandalism against the Armenian cultural heritage in the occupied territories of the Republic...
- Russian, Armenian And Azerbaijani Vice Premiers To Meet On January 27 From the Russian side the participant in the negotiations will be Alexey Overchuk, from the Armenian Mher Grigoryan and from Azerbaijani Sahin Mustafayev.
- No Incidents Has Been Maintained Along The Armenian-Azerbaijani Line Of Contact A stable operational situation with no incidents has been maintained along the Armenian-Azerbaijani line of contact of the Armenian state border overnight January 24-25, the Defense Ministry of Armenia...
- More Bodies Found in Battle Zones as Search Operations Continue, Says Artsakh So far, a total of 1283 bodies have been found in the battle zones as a result of the search operations. 15 of them are civilians who either have been murdered or killed in shelling.
Russian and Armenian FMs Discuss Implementation of Karabakh Deals
PM Receives Iran’s Foreign Minister
"Armenia’s Territorial Integrity is Our Red Line" – Iranian FM Says in Yerevan
No Incidents Recorded at Armenian-Azerbaijani LoC, Says Defense Ministry
Nikol Pashinyan: “From this February 1, Our Citizens Can Travel to Russia”
Putin, Biden Hold First Phone Call at Moscow’s Initiative: Kremlin
Ararat Mirzoyan Meets with Russian Ambassador
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Outcome of Azeri Aggression Can’t Create Grounds for Lasting Peace: Ara Aivazian
Armenia Records 166427 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Armenia, Iran FMs' Private Conversation Kicks Off
Some Roads are Closed and Difficult to Pass in Armenia
Vladimir Putin Had a Telephone Conversation with Joseph Biden
Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif Arrived in Armenia
Opposition Prosperous Armenia Party Leader Meets with Russia Ambassador
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Foreign Minister of the Republic of Artsakh Sent Letters to the UN Secretary General and UNESCO Director-General
Armenia PM Appoints First Deputy Health Minister
Nikol Pashinyan Sends Congratulatory Message to India’s Prime Minister
Italian PM Conte to Resign Following Pandemic Criticism
Lavrov: No Provocations Against Russian Peacekeepers in Nagorno-Karabakh
Azerbaijan President's Statement Contradicts point 8 of Statement Signed on November 9, 2020: Arman Tatoyan
Artsakh Authorities Find More Bodies of Fallen Troops in Ongoing Search Operations
Artsakh Security Chief: We Could Have Avoided the War
Colorado Identifies First Known Case of UK Coronavirus Variant in US
Biden Names Ike Hajinazarian as White House Regional Communications Director
Armenia to Import 2,250 Goods from Iran Instead of Turkey
Let's Believe that 2021 Will Restore Our Lost Dignity
Biden Administration to Have Another American Armenian Official
Armenian, Azerbaijani Intelligence Chiefs Discuss PoW Exchange at Moscow-Mediated Meeting
Wind: 3 km/h