The Stable Tense Situation is Generally Maintained in the Upper Subregion of Askeran
The situation was "relatively stable" in all civilian settlements of Artsakh overnight October 26-27, the Artsakh State Service of Emergency Situations said.
"The stable tense situation is generally maintained in the upper subregion of Askeran," the service said.
- War is Impossible – Artsakh’s Foreign Minister He clarified that Azerbaijan’s acts are directed against both Russia and Armenians.
- Agreements on Nagorno-Karabakh Help Establish Stability, Russia's Lavrov Says The agreements ending military activities in the Nagorno-Karabakh region, which were reached by the leaders of Russia, Armenia and Azerbaijan last year, helped establish stability in the conflict zone,...
- UN Secretary General Reiterates Full Support to the Efforts of the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs He urges all concerned to focus their attention on advancing peace and cooperation at all levels for the benefit of the people in the region.
- Ambassador: US Doesn't See Karabakh Status as having been Resolved Lynne Tracy underlined that the Karabakh status remains on the agenda of the OSCE Minsk Group.
- Only Comprehensive Resolution Can Normalize Armenia-Azerbaijan Relations - US Embassy's Response to Baku As a Minsk Group Co-Chair, we remain committed to engaging towards a lasting political settlement to the NK conflict and urge Armenia and Azerbaijan to return as soon as possible to substantive discussions...
Intent to Destroy: Armenian Genocide Documentary Wins Award at RUSDOCFILMFEST in New York
Artak Beglaryan Informs about Worsening Stuation over COVID-19 in Artsakh
Iran Warns Israeli Regime on Crushing Response
Another Quake Registered Near Bavra Village
RA NA President Meets with President of House of Representatives of Cyprus
Azerbaijan’s Levying of Tolls from Iranian Trucks is Against Trilateral Agreement, Says Iran Ambassador to Armenia
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Vacation in Schools Will Be Extended for a Week; Universities Are Offered to Transfer to Distance Education: Ministry of Health
International Conference of Armenian Monuments of Karabakh to Be Held in Stepanakert
Artsakh’s State Minister Discusses Cooperation Programs with Congressman David Valadao
Unblocking of Regional Infrastructures Could Qualitative Change Structure of Armenia’s Economy
Armenia's Defense Budget in 2022 Will Be Increased by 11%: Pashinyan
Turkey, Azerbaijan Presidents to Meet in Istanbul
Armenia Records 296552 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Tatev-Aghvani Republican Significance Road to be Put into Operation by End of November
Sudan’s PM Hamdok under House Arrest, Ministers Detained
PM Pashinyan Visits Vano Siradeghyan’s Family
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
PM Pashinyan Attends Armenian Summit of Minds
No Meeting Between Armenian PM, Azerbaijani President Planned for Now – MFA Spokesperson
BBC Music Magazine Explores Enduring Influence of Komitas
Singer Hayko Dies from Covid-19
48 Armenian Settlements of Hadrut Region Ethnically ''Cleansed'' of Armenian Presence by Azerbaijanis: Artsakh Ombudsman
Armenia Ombudsman: During War Azerbaijanis Incurred in Border Area Near Tsav Village of Syunik Province
Iran Army and IRGC Started to Stage a Joint Specialized Air Defense Exercise
"I'm Armenian, but I've Never Been in My Homeland'': Anna Der-Vartanian - First Female Master Chief Petty Officer in U.S. Navy
Pashinyan Congratulates Spanish Counterpart on National Day
Armenian Soldier Wounded in Azerbaijani Shooting in Gegharkunik Border Section
Freedom House Calls on the Armenian Authorities to Immediately Cease Enforcement of the Unconstitutional Legislation Criminalizing Defamation
President of the Artsakh Republic Convened An Enlarged Working Consultation Dedicated to the Organization of Preparations for the Winter Season