Council of the French Department of Bouches-du-Rhône adopted a Declaration in support of Artsakh
The Council of the French Department of Bouches-du-Rhône unanimously adopted a Declaration in support of Artsakh, which in particular emphasized the historically rich relations between the Republic of Armenia, the Republic of Artsakh and the Bouches-du-Rhône Department, as well as the close ties in the fields of culture and community management.
The Declaration notes that the isolation of the people of Artsakh is an impediment to the realization of their fundamental rights and contradicts the spirit of freedom, equality and cooperation needed for the establishment of lasting peace in the region.
The document further states that taking into account the vital danger of the conflict for the people of Artsakh, the Council of the Bouches-du-Rhône Department calls on the French Government to take all possible measures to ensure the protection of the population and to take all steps to contribute to the security of the people of Artsakh.
The Bouches-du-Rhône Department also decided to participate in the provision of assistance to Artsakh by providing 50,000 euros in humanitarian aid through the Coordinating Council of Armenian Organizations in France.
- President of Artsakh Met a Group of Members of the Belgian Francophone Circles The Head of the State noted with satisfaction that Artsakh's relations with the Francophone community and structures of Belgium are developing dynamically voicing hope that they will further on strengthen...
- The Working Visit of Artsakh Foreign Minister Masis Mayilian to the USA has Started The Foreign Minister answered the questions of the participants of the meeting.
- The Statements of the Foreign Ministries of Georgia and Ukraine Constitute an Interference in the Internal Affairs of the Artsakh Republic. Artsakh MFA Statements by the Foreign Ministries of Georgia and Ukraine also contain provisions that distort the essence of the Azerbaijani-Karabakh conflict with the aim to reduce it to a territorial dispute and...
- "Artsakh-France" Friendship Circle Meeting Issues related to the future programs of the friendship circle and the prospects for cooperation have been discussed.
- President of Artsakh Met with a Group of Deputies of the Bulgarian Parliament President Sahakyan noted with satisfaction that the visits of Bulgarian parliamentarians to Artsakh were of a periodic nature expressing hope that cooperation would further expand and deepen.
Azerbaijan Launches Criminal Case against 2 Lebanese-Armenians Captured in Karabakh
Foreign Ministers of Armenia and Georgia Held a Meeting in Tsinandali
Gagik Jhangiryan and David Khachatryan Elected Members of Supreme Judicial Council
Artsakh's Foreign Ministry Welcomes European Parliament's Position on NK Conflict
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Military Exercises do not Prove that the Turkish-Azerbaijani Leadership has Peaceful Intentions towards Armenia. Armenia's MFA
Bodies of 3 Civilians and a Serviceman Found in Artsakh
The Need for an Enduring Political Solution on the Status of Nagorno-Karabakh is Essential for Securing Regional Peace and Stability: U.S. Ambassador
Armenia's President Hopeful Armenian-American Cooperation to Promote Long-Awaited Peace and Stability in the Region
Iran’s FM to Visit Armenia on January 27
Artsakh to Unite Emergency Situations Agency and Police Under Single Ministry of Internal Affairs
European Parliament Condemned Azeri War Crimes and Called for Accountability – FM Spokesperson
Armenia Records 165711 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
European Parliament Strictly Condemns Turkey's Destabilizing Role in Nagorno Karabakh
Armenia Reports ‘Stable Situation’ Along Border with Azerbaijan
Armenian, Russian DMs Discuss Issue of Return of Captives During Phone Conversation
Bishop T. Vrtanes Abrahamyan appointed Primate of Artsakh Diocese
Primate of Artsakh Diocese of Armenian Apostolic Church is Dismissed
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Armenian, French FMs Discuss Post-war Situation in NK Conflict Zone by Phone
Lavrov: No Provocations Against Russian Peacekeepers in Nagorno-Karabakh
Azerbaijan President's Statement Contradicts point 8 of Statement Signed on November 9, 2020: Arman Tatoyan
Artsakh Authorities Find More Bodies of Fallen Troops in Ongoing Search Operations
Artsakh Security Chief: We Could Have Avoided the War
Colorado Identifies First Known Case of UK Coronavirus Variant in US
Armenia to Import 2,250 Goods from Iran Instead of Turkey
Bodies of 1,111 Fallen Armenian Soldiers Retrieved So Far: Artsakh Emergency Service
Let's Believe that 2021 Will Restore Our Lost Dignity
Armenian, Azerbaijani Intelligence Chiefs Discuss PoW Exchange at Moscow-Mediated Meeting
Armenia Ombudsman: What Azerbaijan Military has Done is Step with Clear Intention to Intimidate Civilians
Wind: 5 km/h