Continuing Hostilities in Karabakh Raise Concern and Regret – Peskov
Hostilities in Karabakh continue despite decisions on ceasefire, Kremlin spokesperson Dmitry Peskov told the reporters on Wednesday, adding that it raises concern and regret, Aysor reports.
He said there is no stable ceasefire in the region.
"At least the battles continue, which raises regret and concern," Kremlin spokesperson said.
- Statement of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Artsakh Indeed, Azerbaijan is detaining such persons for the very purpose of leverage to promote its position in the ongoing implementation of its strategic objectives against the Republic of Artsakh and the Republic...
- Nikol Pashinyan And Vladimir Putin Held a Telephone Conversation Prime Minister of Armenia Nikol Pashinyan held a telephone conversation with Russian President Vladimir Putin.
- The Video Conference of the Foreign Minister of Armenia with the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs In this context, Minister Aivazian reiterated the commitment of the Armenian side to continue the efforts for a peaceful settlement under the auspices of the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairmanship, as the only...
- 106 Bodies Azerbaijan Handed over to Armenian Side Believed to be Buried and Exhumed Before Transfer The total number of bodies found in the course of search work and transferred by Azerbaijan was 1,485.
- OSCE MG Co-Chairs Hold Video-Conference with Armenian, Azerbaijani FMs The Co-Chairs engaged with each minister in a lengthy and substantive exchange of The Co-Chairs spoke separately by video conference with Armenian Foreign Minister Ara Aivazian and Azerbaijani Foreign...
Statement of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Artsakh
The Air Temperature Will Gradually Go Up By 6-8 Degrees
Ambassadors of 27 EU Nations Impose Anti-Russian Sanctions Over Situation Around Navalny
Opposition Rally Kicks Off Near Armenian Parliament (LIVE)
Armenia’s Spitak Mayor Expresses Support to Army
Former French President Nicolas Sarkozy Sentenced to Jail for Corruption
Deputy Governor of Gegharkunik Province Resigned
Armenia’s PM Visits President Sarkissian, Discusses Situation Created in the Country
The Security Council of Armenia Issued a Statement
EU-Armenia Agreement Today Fully Entered Into Force
Kremlin Hails Pashinyan’s Clarification on Iskandars
Nikol Pashinyan Chairs Security Council Meeting
Netanyahu Says Iran 'Clearly' Behind Blast on Israeli-Owned Ship
Iran Dismisses Idea of Talks with EU and U.S. to Revive 2015 Nuclear Deal
President Sarkissian Calls for Tolerance and Solidarity
Armenia Records 172216 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
The Process of "Determination" of the Borders with Azerbaijan Contradicts the Principles of International Law. Ombudsman
Artsakh MFA: The Sumgait Massacre Marked The Beginning Of A Whole Series Of Crimes Against Humanity
About 480 Trucks Accumulated On The Russian Side Of The Larsi
Sunday of the Lost (Prodigal) Sun
4 More Bodies of Fallen Servicemen Found During Search Operations, Artsakh Authorities Say
Artsakh: Search Օperation not to Be Conducted Today Due to Weather Conditions
3,577 Bodies Passed Forensic Examination, DNA Analysis of Other 428 in Process
Russia to Resume Air Service with Azerbaijan, Armenia Starting February 15
US Troop Withdrawal from Germany ‘Put on Freeze’
Garegin Nzhdeh Statue not Demolished in Martuni Town of Artsakh
Turkish State Channel Showed a Map of Expanding Influence on Armenia, Georgia and a Number of Territories of Russia
Search Operations for War Casualties in Areas Beyond Artsakh’s Control Suspended Indefinitely
Joe Biden Has First Conversation with Xi Jinping as US President
No Bodies Found During Search Operations on Thursday, Artsakh Authorities Say
Wind: 4 km/h