Maria Zakharova: Russia Concerned Over Large-Scale Involvement of Mercenaries in Nagorno-Karabakh Conflict
During today’s briefing, Spokesperson of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation Maria Zakharova said the Russian Federation is deeply concerned over the ongoing hostilities in the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict zone and the growing large-scale involvement of foreign mercenaries from the Middle East in the clashes, News.am reports.
"The situation in the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict zone remains dire, and the military confrontation is ongoing. Russia continues to make efforts for speedy de-escalation and resumption of the negotiation process at the national level and within the scope of the OSCE Minsk Group. The President of the Russian Federation communicates with the leaders of Azerbaijan and Armenia on a regular basis. The Russian president discusses the situation surrounding Nagorno-Karabakh during talks with his Turkish counterpart. Sergey Lavrov has discussed the matter with the Turkish and French foreign ministers," Zakharova stated.
"Russia is certain that there is no alternative to the need for a peaceful resolution of the issue and the resumption of negotiations within the scope of the Co-Chairmanship of the OSCE Minsk Group," Zakharova said, adding that after the subsequent failed attempt to stop the hostilities, an agreement has been reached on the next meeting of the foreign ministers of Armenia and Azerbaijan with the Co-Chairs of the OSCE Minsk Group on October 30 in Geneva.
- Berdzor Residents Receive Security Guarantees and Stop Evacuation “Without elaborating, I can say that agreements were changed, we’ve received security guarantees. Under my direct responsibility we stopped evacuation in these settlements and we will remain in place,”...
- Defense Army Publishes List of 34 Deceased Servicemen The Defense Army of Artsakh published list of 34 servicemen killed while defending homeland. By now Armenian side published names of 1,712 servicemen killed during the war.
- Artsakh's Charektar and Aknaberd Villages to Remain Under Armenian Party's Control “The residents of Charektar have mainly taken their items and burned their homes, and nobody knows if they will return or if a military base will be deployed in the village,” the village head told...
- Kremlin Does not Comment on Erdogan's Words on Expanding Ceasefire Efforts on Karabakh “The modalities of joint work along the lines of the joint monitoring center" were also at the focus, Peskov added.
- Prime Minister: The Joint Statement Provides for the Return to Their Homes for People living in the Regions of Nagorno-Karabakh Nikol Pashinyan gave an interview to the Russian TASS news agency. Below is the full transcript of the Prime Minister’s interview:
Roads are Open in the Republic of Armenia
1,248 New Cases of COVID-19 Confirmed in Armenia
Iran Accuses Israel, U.S. in Assassination of Nuclear Scientist
Bodies of Over 400 Armenian Servicemen Are Already Retrieved or Exchanged: Artsakh Ombudsman
Trump Implies He Won't Leave White House unless Biden Can Disprove Fraud
168 Explosive Devices Defused in Karabakh in Past Day: Russian Defense Ministry
Nikol Pashinyan to Leave for Moscow
Britain's Derby Recognizes Artsakh Independence
Armenia's PM Appoints New Deputy FM
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
French Minister of State Jean-Baptiste Lemoyne to Visit Armenia
Armenian National Team Advanced in FIFA/Coca-Cola World Rankings
UEFA Banned Qarabag FK Official from Exercising any Football-Related Activity for Life
Armenian, Azeri Militaries Specify Deployment Locations of Outposts Amid Border Demarcation
Berdzor Residents Receive Security Guarantees and Stop Evacuation
Azerbaijan Artificially Delays the Process of Exchange of the Prisoners of War and Bodies: The Urgent Call of the Human Rights Defender of Armenia to the International Community
Hayastan All Armenian Fund Telethon 2020 Raises $22.9m
Defense Army Publishes List of 34 Deceased Servicemen
Armenia Records 132346 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Stepantsminda-Larsi Highway is Open Only for Trucks
Cher Appeals to US Government to Help Armenia, Artsakh (VIDEO)
Kim Kardashian Speaks on Artsakh Peace Deal: This is Goodbye, for Now
Foreign Minister Zohrab Mnatsakanyan Held Phone Conversations with the Representatives of the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chair Countries
Territorial Concessions and the Announced Terms Have Not Been Discussed with the Authorities of Artsakh: Vahram Poghosyan
A New Era Starts in the Caucasus: Georgian President
Artsakh Foreign Minister Masis Mayilian Sent a Letter to the UNESCO Director-General Audrey Azoulay
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
First Aurora Humanitarian Aid Projects for Artsakh Announced
Armenia’s MFA Spokesperson: Aliyev Confirms Absence of Any Justification of Deliberate Targeting of the Civilian Population and Civilian Infrastructure
Wind: 3 km/h