Turkey's Attempts to Kill Two Birds with One Stone
Last week, radical changes took placein
At the same time
What was the reason for such a dramatic change in Turkish foreign policy?
Because of the Turkish Government’s unwillingness or inability, Turkish-Syrian border has become the primary entrance and exit path for IS militants. Together with this, though it may sound strange, the Turkish authorities were not only able to prevent IS militants from launching terrorist activities in the country, but also, in case of necessity, they were coming to a confidential agreement with terrorists.
For example, last year in June, when the IS militants seized the city of Mosul, in quite a strange way the Turkish authorities managed to reach an agreement with the "Islamic State’" and free the Turkish consulate employees from the hands of terrorists, exchanging them with prisoners.
But more recent developments and the terrorist actions in
As always, this time, too,
This naturally resulted to a new wave of rebellion by Kurdish people in
Whether the Turkish authorities are able to confront all challenges and become the winner in all three fronts, is too early to say, but the experience has shown that the attempts of the government keeping the public in a cage for concealing the existing problems within the country has been fatal , first of all, for the ruling regime.
- Media Reported the Liquidation of the Leader of the ISIS in Raqqa The hate preacher, who has a $25million bounty on his head, had been believed to be hiding out in the desert outside the besieged city of Mosul in northern Iraq. But intelligence agencies believe he escaped...
- Iran Attacks Leave 12 Dead at Parliament and Khomeini Mausoleum The assault on the parliament building appears to be over, after earlier reports of a hostage situation. A suicide bomber died at the mausoleum.
- Third London Bridge Attacker Named Another victim has been named as Australian nurse Kirsty Boden, 28, who her family said had run towards London Bridge to help people.
- Qatar Paid Militants Up to $1bn to Release Members of Royal Family Doha spent the money in a transaction that secured the release of 26 members of a Qatari falconry party in southern Iraq and about 50 militants captured by jihadis in Syria.
- 50 People as a Result of Explosion Near the German Embassy in Kabul Several people were killed and wounded in the blast near the fortified entrance to the German embassy, said Basir Mujahid a spokesman for Kabul police.
- Is the Construction of Walls by Turkey Also Beneficial for the EU? It is noteworthy that the idea of building walls by Turkey was not criticized by the EU, which, based on its values, has always been in favor of open borders with neighbors, cross-border cooperation.
- Is the Negative Attitude of the EU Towards Turkey Left Behind? But what happened that this stance changed and what is the reason that everything is left behind? Surely, the situation in Turkey after the military coup attempt has not changed in a positive direction,...
- EU Tries To Sober Turkey And now the government of Turkey announces, that it can easily give up its plans for becoming an EU member state. The prosecutions in that country, pressure on journalists, expansion of Erdogan's powers...
- Joint Military Exercises of Azerbaijan and Turkey in Nakhchivan The exercises will last until June 16.
- Iranian Foreign Minister Makes a Sudden Visit to Ankara During his visit the Iranian official noted that Turkey and Iran need to have a close exchange of ideas over the latest developments in the region, which he called "worrying."
Brexit Secretary "Pretty Sure" of Free Trade Deal with the EU
Egyptian President Agrees to Cede 2 Islands to Saudi Arabia
Erdogan Called the Demands of the Arab States as "Unlawful"
Iraqi Forces Freed Hundreds of Civilians in Mosul
Pakistan Oil Tanker Truck Explosion Kills at Least 123
Erdogan Lost Consciousness While Praying in the Mosque
Ukraine Is Dissatisfied with the EU Association Agreement
"The Flemish Parliament Will Wave Artsakh Friendship Group": Belgian Senator
Is the Construction of Walls by Turkey Also Beneficial for the EU?
International Sambo Tournament to be Held in Artsakh
Qatar Says Demands Made by Four Arab States Not "Realistic"
Lake Sevan Listed Among 19 Incredible and Affordable Travel Destinations in Europe
Armenian Boxer Hovhannes Bachkov in the Final of European Boxing Championship
Arab States Issue List of Demands to End Qatar Crisis
Canadian Sniper in Iraq Makes Longest Kill Shot in History
North Korea Tests Rocket Engine: Reuters
Germany Spied on USA for Several Years
Kardashian Bought Jackie Kennedy’s Cartier Watch
Where Do the Interests of Germany, Russia and the US Meet?
About 84,000 Migrants Arrived in Europe by Sea in 2017
Aznavour’s Son Got Baptized in Armenian Tatev Monastery
Smart Wallets to Be Soon Produced in Armenia: Hurry Up to Be the First to Get It
May 28: the Day of Armenian First Republic
Artsakh Will Produce More Caviar than Azerbaijan
Gulf Times: Armenia Is a Perfect Tourist Destination
Another Soldier Fatally Wounded: the Answer will Be Targeted and Inadequate: NKR Defense Ministry Warns
How the Armenian Lecturer Escaped London Tower Fire?
Congratulatory address of the Artsakh President in Connection with the Day of the First Armenian Republic
The Daily Mail: Tombs of Russian and Armenian 'Thieves in Law' Remind Visitors that Even in Death They Have Status
Turkish Nationalists Forced Kurdish Laborer to Sing the Turkish National Anthem and Threw Him Out of the Window
Wind: 11.27 km/h