Appointment of Trump's Son-in-Law as a Top Adviser Raised Concerns of Nepotism
A group wants the Justice Department and Office of Government Ethics to scrutinise "legal issues" related to the appointment of Jared Kushner, 36.
His lawyer says the post does not breach anti-nepotism laws.
In his new role as a senior White House adviser, Mr Kushner will initially focus on trade policy and the Middle East, according to officials from the transition team.
It should be mentioned that Kushner is married to Mr Trump's daughter Ivanka.
- Will Putin-Trump Romance End Soon? ...to fully understand the logic of Trump’s policy towards Russia, it is helpful to get acquainted with the logic of deal-making introduced by Trump in his book entitled "The Art of the Deal'.
- Media - a Defender or an Enemy to Democracy? (Trump-Media War) The problem started when many media agencies stopped being the defenders of democracy and turned into a tool for different political forces to struggle against each other. The problem, which by the way,...
- US Vice President May Contribute to Armenian Genocide Recognition by the US I believe a genocide was committed against the Armenian people in the early part of the last century and it should never be forgotten…. The fact that more than 1 million Christians were killed makes...
- The US Will Be More Interested in Having Success Stories in Our Region: Liana Hovhannisyan (EXCLUSIVE) At the same time, the US will continue to participate in those formats, which it used to participate previously, such as the Minsk Group format. The US interest to have success stories in the issues where...
- Trump Took US Off Trans-Pacific Partnership Trump called the TPP order a "great thing for the American worker."
The Police Commented on the Causes of the Grenfell Tower Fire
Johnny Depp Joked About Trump's Assassination
The OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs’ Targeted Statements are Not Sufficient
Azerbaijan Uses the Instrument of Extradition as a Part of Political Campaign
Turkey Wants a Joint Mechanism with the US to Collect Arms Sent to SDF
OSCE Mission Conducted Monitoring to the North-West of Talish Village
Charles Aznavour Will Receive Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame
Iraqi PM: the Liberation of Mosul from ISIL Will Be Announced in a Few Days
EU Spokesperson: EU Joins the Appeal of the Co-Chairs for Immediate Consideration of Measures to Reduce Tensions in the Conflict Zone
The First Batch of Turkish Soldiers Sent to Qatar
France Enters a New Political Stage
Merkel Called the UK Plan on the EU Citizens in Britain a Good Start
ICRC Representatives Seek to See the Armenian Detainee in Baku
Turkey and Russia Want to Deploy Soldiers to Syria’s Idlib for Monitoring
Turkish President and the King of Saudi Arabia Discussed Qatar Crisis
Kurdish Forces Warn Turkey Is Getting Ready for Assault on the Syrian City of Afrin
Four Azeris Killed in a Sabotage Incursion Attempt
Serzh Sargsyan Attended EPP Summit in Brussels
Barzani: Any Attempt to Thwart Independence Referendum of Kurdistan Would Lead to a ''Bloody War''
MFA of Armenia Will Visit Belgrade
Aznavour’s Son Got Baptized in Armenian Tatev Monastery
Smart Wallets to Be Soon Produced in Armenia: Hurry Up to Be the First to Get It
May 28: the Day of Armenian First Republic
Artsakh Will Produce More Caviar than Azerbaijan
Gulf Times: Armenia Is a Perfect Tourist Destination
Another Soldier Fatally Wounded: the Answer will Be Targeted and Inadequate: NKR Defense Ministry Warns
RA Prime Minister Attended the CIS Heads of Government Council and the Eurasian Intergovernmental Council
Congratulatory address of the Artsakh President in Connection with the Day of the First Armenian Republic
How the Armenian Lecturer Escaped London Tower Fire?
US House Foreign Affairs Committee Unanimously Condemned the Attack of Erdogan’s Bodyguards on Protesters
Wind: 6.44 km/h