Appointment of Trump's Son-in-Law as a Top Adviser Raised Concerns of Nepotism
A group wants the Justice Department and Office of Government Ethics to scrutinise "legal issues" related to the appointment of Jared Kushner, 36.
His lawyer says the post does not breach anti-nepotism laws.
In his new role as a senior White House adviser, Mr Kushner will initially focus on trade policy and the Middle East, according to officials from the transition team.
It should be mentioned that Kushner is married to Mr Trump's daughter Ivanka.
- Will Putin-Trump Romance End Soon? ...to fully understand the logic of Trump’s policy towards Russia, it is helpful to get acquainted with the logic of deal-making introduced by Trump in his book entitled "The Art of the Deal'.
- Media - a Defender or an Enemy to Democracy? (Trump-Media War) The problem started when many media agencies stopped being the defenders of democracy and turned into a tool for different political forces to struggle against each other. The problem, which by the way,...
- US Vice President May Contribute to Armenian Genocide Recognition by the US I believe a genocide was committed against the Armenian people in the early part of the last century and it should never be forgotten…. The fact that more than 1 million Christians were killed makes...
- The US Will Be More Interested in Having Success Stories in Our Region: Liana Hovhannisyan (EXCLUSIVE) At the same time, the US will continue to participate in those formats, which it used to participate previously, such as the Minsk Group format. The US interest to have success stories in the issues where...
- Trump Took US Off Trans-Pacific Partnership Trump called the TPP order a "great thing for the American worker."
Why Does Turkey Block Wikipedia in its Territory?
President Sargsyan Sent a Letter of Condolences to the President of Kyrgyzstan
Almost 4,000 Military and Civil Servants Removed From Their Positions in Turkey
Mehriban Aliyeva's Another Blow to "Nakhichevan" Clan: Interview With an Expert on Azerbaijan
April 30 Is International Jazz Day
Azerbaiijan Violated Ceasefire Regime More Than 35 Times
Trump Plans to Have the Highest Increase In the US Military Budget Since Reagan
No One Is Competent to Solve at Least Two Issues instead of Artsakh Republic. Shavarsh Kocharyan
Russia Has Evidence of Yatsenyuk’s Involvement in Chechnya Executions in 1995
Escalation in Syria: Erdogan I – The Phantom Menace of NATO
Turkish Prosecutor Demands Life Sentences for 46 Suspects in 'Erdogan Assassination' Case
NKR Defense Army: Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime over 35 Times
The EAEU Can Become the Core For Continental Economic Integration
Farmanyan: PACE Rules of Procedure to be Changed for Removing Agramunt as President
OSCE Carried out Monitoring on Armenian-Azerbaijani Border
At Moscow Meeting Armenian and Azerbaijani FMs Agreed to Continue the Talks
Trump Wants South Korea to Pay $1 Billion For US Anti-Missile Defense System
PACE Has Started Agramunt's Impeachment Procedure
Venice Will Limit the Number of Tourists
Trump On Presidency: I Thought It Would Be Easier
Cher Explained why UK and US Refuse to Recognize Armenian Genocide
Kandelaki continues hailing Mkhitaryan on social media
Erdogan Confesses: Those, Who Were Thrown into the Sea 100 Years Ago, Now Say 'No' to Constitutional Amendments
11,000 $ Will Be Given to the Family of the Killed Armenian Soldier of the Turkish Army
Charles Aznavour: I Wish Armenia Was Surrounded Only by Friendly Countries
Selina Dogan: People in Turkey, Including the Armenian Community, Do Not Have Any Hope (EXCLUSIVE)
Serzh Tankian Sings In the Shushi Ghazanchetsots Cathedral (Video)
Aris Georgopoulos: Brexit Referendum Became a Platform of Expression of a New Kind of Nationalism in the UK (EXCLUSIVE)
Republican Party of Armenia and Its Foreign Policy Priorities: Interview with Artak Zakaryan (EXCLUSIVE)
Easter: a Hope for Living
Wind: 6.44 km/h