Appointment of Trump's Son-in-Law as a Top Adviser Raised Concerns of Nepotism
A group wants the Justice Department and Office of Government Ethics to scrutinise "legal issues" related to the appointment of Jared Kushner, 36.
His lawyer says the post does not breach anti-nepotism laws.
In his new role as a senior White House adviser, Mr Kushner will initially focus on trade policy and the Middle East, according to officials from the transition team.
It should be mentioned that Kushner is married to Mr Trump's daughter Ivanka.
- Trump Inaguration (LIVE) Watch the inaguration ceremony of the preseident-elect Donald Trump online:
- Trump About Merkel's Catastrophic Mistake Trump was giving details of his foreign policy goals in an interview with British and German newspapers.
- Barack Obama Called Not To Underestimate Trump Obama noted it had been an "unusual" transition, adding, "I suspect the President-elect would agree with that".
- Barack Obama's Presidential Years with Figures Unlike Gross Domestic Product data, the indicators of economic growth calculated with GDP only (calculation of factors such as inflation) did not have a stable growth trend. It should be noted that in...
- Obama Said Good-Bye to White House: His Farewell Party Obama and his wife also invited Beyonce, who has twice been awarded the honor of performing at the inauguration of Obama.
Pope Francis Warns Not to Hurry About Trump
Armenian Soldier Killed in Syria
Pedro Agramunt Re-Elected as a PACE President
Child Birth Record Rate in China
Astana Talks on Syria Start
US First lady Melania Trump Returns to New York City
OSCE Will Conduct Monitoring in North-West of Seysulan Village, NKR
New York Times Twitter Hacked to Warn Putin Will Order to Attack the United States with Missiles
Turkish MP of Bundestag: It Was Right of Garo Paylan to Call in Remembrance the Armenian Genocide
Daesh Fighters who Burnt Alive Two Turkish Soldiers Are Turkish Citizens
Gladys Berejiklian to be Premier of New South Wales
19 Buildings Demolished in 10 seconds in China (VIDEO)
NKR Defense Army Forces Took Countermeasures to Suppress the Azerbaijani Activeness
NKR Defense Army Soldier Killed
How did Obama Spend His First Day as a Civilian ?
Trump Ascent Marks End of an Era: Steinmeier
The Gambia's Former Leader Yahya Jammeh Goes Into Exile in Equatorial Guinea
Seven Parties to Participate in Syrian Talks
Armenian Genocide Lecture to be Held in Italy
The First Tweet of the First Lady of the USA
Trump Inaguration (LIVE)
New Year Celebration in Armenia in Ancient Times and Nowadays: Kaghand, Navasard, New Year
Merry Christmas! Christ Came to Enlighten Our Souls, to Fill Them with Love and Peace
New Year Celebrations in Different Countries (Afghanistan, Cambodia, Morocco)
5 Christmas Books to Read during Holidays
Garo Paylan: I Am in Danger, But Everybody Else Is in Danger in Turkey
Armenian Genocide Resolution to be Discussed in Danish Parliament: Turks Started a Large-Scale Campaign
World's Strangest New Year Traditions
How Do People Celebrate the New Year in Artsakh?
The Story of Christmas Cards