Appointment of Trump's Son-in-Law as a Top Adviser Raised Concerns of Nepotism
A group wants the Justice Department and Office of Government Ethics to scrutinise "legal issues" related to the appointment of Jared Kushner, 36.
His lawyer says the post does not breach anti-nepotism laws.
In his new role as a senior White House adviser, Mr Kushner will initially focus on trade policy and the Middle East, according to officials from the transition team.
It should be mentioned that Kushner is married to Mr Trump's daughter Ivanka.
- US Vice President May Contribute to Armenian Genocide Recognition by the US I believe a genocide was committed against the Armenian people in the early part of the last century and it should never be forgotten…. The fact that more than 1 million Christians were killed makes...
- The US Will Be More Interested in Having Success Stories in Our Region: Liana Hovhannisyan (EXCLUSIVE) At the same time, the US will continue to participate in those formats, which it used to participate previously, such as the Minsk Group format. The US interest to have success stories in the issues where...
- Trump Took US Off Trans-Pacific Partnership Trump called the TPP order a "great thing for the American worker."
- Trump Inaguration (LIVE) Watch the inaguration ceremony of the preseident-elect Donald Trump online:
- Trump About Merkel's Catastrophic Mistake Trump was giving details of his foreign policy goals in an interview with British and German newspapers.
Bako Sahakyan and Andrzej Kasprzyk Discussed Situation on the NKR-Azerbaijan Border
Azerbaijan Used SPIKE Anti-Tank Missile: NKR Defense Army Has No Losses
Artsakh Republic FM Received Andrzej Kasprzyk
Senor Hasratyan: Azerbaijan Says Nothing about Where and When one of its Soldiers Had Died
Armenian National Institute Launched a Turkish-Language Site on Armenian Genocide
Aronian Lost the Game In the Final Round
Armenia: a Fresh Look at Lebanon
Associated Television International Will Make a Documentary Film About Armenia
The UN Secretary-General Fully Supports the Efforts of the OSCE Minsk Group on Karabakh Conflict
Azerbaijani Defense Ministry Announced of Another Death of a Serviceman
NKR President Laid Flowers to the Monument of the Innocent Victims of Sumgait Pogroms
Sumgait Massacre: 29 Years Passed
The International Media About Tension on NKR-Azerbaijan Border
NKR MFA: The Escalation of the Situation by Azerbaijan Postpones the Prospects for a Final Resolution of the Conflict
Sargsyan and Stoltenberg Discussed Issues Related to the Further Development of the Partnership with the NATO
Plane Crashed in California: There Are Casualties
NKR Defense Army: Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime More Than 120 Times
The Key Topic of Tusk-Sargsyan Meeting Was the New Framework Agreement Between Armenia and the EU
Tusk: the New Agreement Will Broaden the Scope of Our Relations with the RA
Armenian Americans Protest against Azerbaijani Aggression towards the Republic of Artsakh
Sultan Abdul Hamid's Granddaughter Claims Back Territories of her Grandfather, Mainly Those Belonging to Armenian Family
Erdogan Replaced Ataturk with Armenian Origin Painter Aivazovsky (PHOTO)
Sumgait Massacre: 29 Years Passed
US Vice President May Contribute to Armenian Genocide Recognition by the US
Trump's Travel Ban May Also Touch Armenians
Sirusho: We Were Given Two Days to Shoot the Video of "Der Zor" in Ancient Armenian City Ani (VIDEO)
Rex Tillerson, Candidate for US State Secretary, Financed Armenian School in the USA
An Azerbaijani Citizen Asked Armenian Authorities to Give Asylum
Mother of Azerbaijani Saboteur Captured by NKR Forces Claims Her Son is Serviceman
Feast of St. Sarkis the Captain, Patron of Love and Youth, his son Martyros and his 14 Soldiers-Companions
Wind: 6.44 km/h