Appointment of Trump's Son-in-Law as a Top Adviser Raised Concerns of Nepotism
A group wants the Justice Department and Office of Government Ethics to scrutinise "legal issues" related to the appointment of Jared Kushner, 36.
His lawyer says the post does not breach anti-nepotism laws.
In his new role as a senior White House adviser, Mr Kushner will initially focus on trade policy and the Middle East, according to officials from the transition team.
It should be mentioned that Kushner is married to Mr Trump's daughter Ivanka.
- Trump Took US Off Trans-Pacific Partnership Trump called the TPP order a "great thing for the American worker."
- Trump Inaguration (LIVE) Watch the inaguration ceremony of the preseident-elect Donald Trump online:
- Trump About Merkel's Catastrophic Mistake Trump was giving details of his foreign policy goals in an interview with British and German newspapers.
- Barack Obama Called Not To Underestimate Trump Obama noted it had been an "unusual" transition, adding, "I suspect the President-elect would agree with that".
- Barack Obama's Presidential Years with Figures Unlike Gross Domestic Product data, the indicators of economic growth calculated with GDP only (calculation of factors such as inflation) did not have a stable growth trend. It should be noted that in...
Khamenei Addresses Muslim Student Abroad
RA Prime Minister: We Have Come With Number of New Proposals
President of Artsakh Prime-Minister of the New South Wales of Australia
EU Ambassador: EU-Armenia Negotiation on Framework Agreement Is Near Completion
Theresa May Has to Get Parliament's Approval to Trigger Brexit
The Azerbaijani Leadership Should Have Read the UN Charter Not to Become an Object of Mockery: Кocharyan
Mammadyarov Will Discuss Karabakh Conflict Settlement with Lavrov
On the Map Published by Kiev's Printing House Crimea Is Included Within the State Boundaries of the Russia
US Department of Defense Denies Sharing Targeting Information with Russia On Syria
NKR Defense Army: Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated Ceasefire Over 20 Times
EXCLUSIVE: NKR Ombudsman: I Can State that We Did A Step Forward
Separation rather than a "Divorce": Compression of the EU and Shrinking of the UK
Gingrich: Madonna "Ought to be Arrested"
China Deploys Intercontinental Missiles Near Russian Border
Trump Took US Off Trans-Pacific Partnership
A Call between Trump and Putin Has not Been Arranged yet
US Sent $221 Million to Palestinians in Obama's Last Hours
Ilham Aliyev Turned out to Learn about the Life of his Own Army from Photos
"Tough Brexit": What Will Britain Gain and Lose?
Pope Francis Warns Not to Hurry About Trump
Trump Inaguration (LIVE)
New Year Celebration in Armenia in Ancient Times and Nowadays: Kaghand, Navasard, New Year
Merry Christmas! Christ Came to Enlighten Our Souls, to Fill Them with Love and Peace
New Year Celebrations in Different Countries (Afghanistan, Cambodia, Morocco)
5 Christmas Books to Read during Holidays
Garo Paylan: I Am in Danger, But Everybody Else Is in Danger in Turkey
Armenian Genocide Resolution to be Discussed in Danish Parliament: Turks Started a Large-Scale Campaign
World's Strangest New Year Traditions
How Do People Celebrate the New Year in Artsakh?
The Story of Christmas Cards