Appointment of Trump's Son-in-Law as a Top Adviser Raised Concerns of Nepotism
A group wants the Justice Department and Office of Government Ethics to scrutinise "legal issues" related to the appointment of Jared Kushner, 36.
His lawyer says the post does not breach anti-nepotism laws.
In his new role as a senior White House adviser, Mr Kushner will initially focus on trade policy and the Middle East, according to officials from the transition team.
It should be mentioned that Kushner is married to Mr Trump's daughter Ivanka.
- Is Trump’s Replacement Realistic? However, how are the congressmen going to prove that Donald Trump is "incapacitated"?
- Will Putin-Trump Romance End Soon? ...to fully understand the logic of Trump’s policy towards Russia, it is helpful to get acquainted with the logic of deal-making introduced by Trump in his book entitled "The Art of the Deal'.
- Media - a Defender or an Enemy to Democracy? (Trump-Media War) The problem started when many media agencies stopped being the defenders of democracy and turned into a tool for different political forces to struggle against each other. The problem, which by the way,...
- US Vice President May Contribute to Armenian Genocide Recognition by the US I believe a genocide was committed against the Armenian people in the early part of the last century and it should never be forgotten…. The fact that more than 1 million Christians were killed makes...
- The US Will Be More Interested in Having Success Stories in Our Region: Liana Hovhannisyan (EXCLUSIVE) At the same time, the US will continue to participate in those formats, which it used to participate previously, such as the Minsk Group format. The US interest to have success stories in the issues where...
New Tombs Aging about 2000 Years Found in Egypt
World-Famous Armenian Cellist Narek Hakhnazaryan Will Perform in Astana with his Brother
Why the Monkeys of Istanbul Were Hanged in the Ottoman Empire?
First Armenian Dual-Language Classes in California’s Mountain View Elementary School
Aronian Is Currently in the Third Place at Grand Chess Tour
Artsakh PM Welcomes Armenia’s PM
US State Department Commented on the Armenian Church Property in Turkey
Hundreds Missing in Sierra Leone Mudslide
British Government Warned to Prepare for 'New Korean War'
The Fire of Forest Khosrov Was Neutralized at 13.5 km
Lincoln Memorial Vandalised With Profanity
Both Sides to Blame in Virginia: Trump
Earthquake Recorded in Spitak
The Author of Ataturk's Signature Was Calligrapher of Armenian Descent Hagob Vahram Cherchiyan
Turkey’s President Removed the Word ‘Republic’ from Social Media Accounts
Open-Air Exhibition of Sculptures at Swan Lake in Yerevan
Accidental Information Leak Reveals iPhone 8 Design
Facebook Marketplace Opens for Business in 17 European Countries
Head of Artsakh NA Received Belgium Catholic Church Delegation
Armenian-Canadians Urge Liberals to Stop Export of Armoured Vehicles to Azerbaijan
The Daily Mail: ISIS Fighter Tried to Flee Mosul in a Disguise Similar to a Pantomime Dame
Putin Calls Azerbaijani President Aliyev “a Problem”
Erdogan Is the Last Person Who Can Give Advice to Israel
Azerbaijani Family Kept the Armenian Citizen in Slavery for 14 Years
The Issue of Genocide Should Not Be Manipulated By Israel
Edward Nalbandian and Bako Sahakyan Participated at the Divine Liturgy Dedicated to the 777th Anniversary of Dedication of the Gandzasar St. John the Baptist Cathedral
Dogu Perincek, Known for His Anti-Armenian Stance, Has Been Nominated for the Presidential Election in Turkey
The RA Prime Minister and the Minister of Regional Cooperation of Israel Discussed Issues of Cooperation
Expert: There is Some Tension in the Relations between the Supreme Leader of Iran and President (EXCLUSIVE)
The Armenian National Committee of Canada Called Upon the Canadian Government to Immediately Halt the Transfer of Weapons to Azerbaijan
Wind: 17.70 km/h