PLO Threatens to Revoke Recognition of Israel if US Embassy Is Moved to Jerusalem
Senior Palestinian officials have warned that the Palestine Liberation Organisation’s recognition of Israel – one of the key pillars of the moribund Oslo peace agreements – is in danger of being revoked if Donald Trump moves the US embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, The Guardian informs.
Senior Palestinian negotiator Mohammed Shtayyeh told reporters on Tuesday that any move to relocate the US embassy would provoke a reaction. "One of the measures we are considering seriously is the issue of mutual recognition between the PLO and Israel. [It] is not valid any more doing this," he said referring to the proposed embassy move.
- Tramp's Decision on Jerusalem Revealed a Number of Changes in the Region Trump's decision to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel has clearly demonstrated that Palestine no longer needs resources to impose something on Israel through intifada, and that any change in...
- Trump Is not Going to Move US Embassy to Jerusalem in 2018 Trump's statement comes after Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu announcement that he expected the controversial move to happen by then.
- Turkey's Erdogan and Pope Francis Discuss Status Over Jerusalem The president and pope also agreed to hold a meeting in the near future to discuss the issue of Jerusalem, bilateral relations and international developments, presidential sources added.
- Palestine Calls for the Emergency Meeting of the United Nations General Assembly "We are moving within 48 hours ... to call for an emergency meeting of the General Assembly," al-Maliki told reporters in Ramallah.
- Will the OIC Summit Results Change the Situation Created Over Jerusalem? In general, as the summits of the Arab League and the Organization of the Islamic Cooperation (OIC), as well as the separate reaction of Arab and Islamic countries show, the Arab-Muslim world fails to...
The Armenian Government Approved a Bill on Ratification of Armenia-EU Agreement
Baku’s Attempts to Isolate Armenia and the Ways to Counteract Them
Germany Deports 50 Georgian Citizens
Zakharova About Lavrov's Possible Resignation
Theresa May to Encourage European Leaders to Expel Russian Intelligence Agents from Their Own Countries
NKR President Partook at an Opening Ceremony of an Independence Monument
British Ambassador Refused the Call of Russia's Foreign Ministry
Polish FM Speaks of Democracy Crisis in Europe
Putin and Trump Agree Arms Race Would Be Undesirable
St. Gregory of Narek Statue Installed in Vatican Gardens
Bako Sahakyan Met in Beirut with the Leading staff of the AGBU Lebanon Local Body
Hawking to Be Buried Near Newton’s Grave
Austria Summons Diplomat from Israel Because of 'Nazi' T-Shirt
Iranian Supreme Leader: Iran Played a Significant Role in Defeating Islamic State in the Region
Çavuşoğlu: We Have Reached "an Understanding, not an Agreement" with the US Over Manbij
Japanese FM Presented a Soccer Ball-Shaped Cake to Lavrov
Israel: The Destruction of a Nuclear Facility in 2007 in Syria a Signal for Iran Today
Great Britain - Russia: What Will the Scandal Around Skripal Lead to?
Trump: Saudi Arabia Is Going to Give the US Some of Its Wealth
Macron Wants to Boost French Language Around the World
James Bagyan: The Only Armenian that Was in Space and Can Make Dolma
Why the Figure Skater Evgenia Medvedeva (Babasyan) Did Not Take Her Father's Name?
Azerbaijani Blogger: Armenians Did not Destroy Azerbaijani Graves in Karabakh
February 20: the Birth of Artsakh Movement
Armenia Negotiates with Four Countries over Creation of Persian Gulf: Black Sea Transit Corridor
Vazgen Oganesov: An Armenian Who Did Not Let Hitler to Run Away from Berlin
Deputy Foreign Minister of Russia: Armenia Plays a Positive Role in Improving Russian-Georgian Relations (EXCLUSIVE)
Lapshin Showed the Difference in the Education of Armenian and Azerbaijani Children (VIDEO)
Armenian Delegation Invited OSCE PA President to Visit Artsakh and Meet the Authorities There: Hermine Naghdalyan (EXCLUSIVE)
Our Delegation Made It Clear That It is Impossible to Have the Same Approach Towards All Conflicts: Hermine Naghdalyan (EXCLUSIVE)
Wind: 11.27 km/h