PLO Threatens to Revoke Recognition of Israel if US Embassy Is Moved to Jerusalem
Senior Palestinian officials have warned that the Palestine Liberation Organisation’s recognition of Israel – one of the key pillars of the moribund Oslo peace agreements – is in danger of being revoked if Donald Trump moves the US embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, The Guardian informs.
Senior Palestinian negotiator Mohammed Shtayyeh told reporters on Tuesday that any move to relocate the US embassy would provoke a reaction. "One of the measures we are considering seriously is the issue of mutual recognition between the PLO and Israel. [It] is not valid any more doing this," he said referring to the proposed embassy move.
- Approval by the Israeli Government of Building New Settlements in the West Bank Causes Concerns The unanimous vote in favor of construction of the new settlement in an area called Emek Shilo, which was announced in an Israeli government statement, drew instant criticism by Palestinian leaders.
- Australian PM Said Would Never Support One-Sided Resolutions Criticizing Israel He also made it clear Australia would not support any resolutions such as the one approved by the United Nations Security Council in December calling for an end to Israeli settlement building on land occupied...
- What Is the Real Reason for Merkel to Cancel Joint Summit with Israel? The official reason her office gave the Prime Minister's Office for the cancelation in the planned visit by Merkel and top officials was the German elections in September.
- Israeli Parliament Passed a Law Legalizing Settlements The so-called "Regularization Law" passed the Knesset in a 60-52 vote.
- Israel Approves 3,000 New Settler Homes in West Bank A Palestinian official condemned the move and warned that chances for peace were being destroyed.
Colorado Legislature Adopted Resolution on Armenian Genocide
Facebook and the Vietnamese Government Will Cooperate
Tehran Waits for a Response from the Pakistan over Murder of Iranian Border Guards
Merkel: Some British People Have "Illusions" About Discussing the UK's Future
International Project ''Arts for Peace'' Launched in Artsakh
Turkish ''Galatasaray'' Football Club Included Armenia’s Vahan Bichakhchyan in their Possible Transfer List
At the Armenian Community Center Toronto Commemorated the 102nd Anniversary of the Armenian Genocide
The Wife of an Azerbaijani Diplomat Shoplifted at Bronx Marshalls
France Suggests to Organize Summit on Karabakh Conflict
Israel Confirms Air Strikes Close to the Airport in Damascus
Trump Changed His Mind: He Will Not Terminate NAFTA
Defense Ministers of Iran and Armenia Discuss Karabakh Conflict
Aliyev's "Old Friend's" Resignation Can Save PACE Reputation
Merkel: Brexit Negotiations Will Be Demanding Both for Britain and the EU
CHP to Appeal to ECHR Over the April 16 Referendum Results
Armenian-Indian Cooperation Enters a New Stage
Syrian Opposition Claims Israel Carried Out Air Strikes Near Damascus Airport
NKR Defense Army: Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime Over 45 Times
"Meds Yehgern" or "Genocide": Will the Usage of Either of the Terms by the US Mean Official Recognition?
Intracom Telecom’s WiBAS™: Connect Selected by EOLO SpA for Wireless Ultra-Broadband Residential Network Across Italy
Cher Explained why UK and US Refuse to Recognize Armenian Genocide
Kandelaki continues hailing Mkhitaryan on social media
Erdogan Confesses: Those, Who Were Thrown into the Sea 100 Years Ago, Now Say 'No' to Constitutional Amendments
11,000 $ Will Be Given to the Family of the Killed Armenian Soldier of the Turkish Army
Charles Aznavour: I Wish Armenia Was Surrounded Only by Friendly Countries
Selina Dogan: People in Turkey, Including the Armenian Community, Do Not Have Any Hope (EXCLUSIVE)
Serzh Tankian Sings In the Shushi Ghazanchetsots Cathedral (Video)
Aris Georgopoulos: Brexit Referendum Became a Platform of Expression of a New Kind of Nationalism in the UK (EXCLUSIVE)
Republican Party of Armenia and Its Foreign Policy Priorities: Interview with Artak Zakaryan (EXCLUSIVE)
Easter: a Hope for Living
Wind: 35.40 km/h