PLO Threatens to Revoke Recognition of Israel if US Embassy Is Moved to Jerusalem
Senior Palestinian officials have warned that the Palestine Liberation Organisation’s recognition of Israel – one of the key pillars of the moribund Oslo peace agreements – is in danger of being revoked if Donald Trump moves the US embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, The Guardian informs.
Senior Palestinian negotiator Mohammed Shtayyeh told reporters on Tuesday that any move to relocate the US embassy would provoke a reaction. "One of the measures we are considering seriously is the issue of mutual recognition between the PLO and Israel. [It] is not valid any more doing this," he said referring to the proposed embassy move.
- Australian PM Said Would Never Support One-Sided Resolutions Criticizing Israel He also made it clear Australia would not support any resolutions such as the one approved by the United Nations Security Council in December calling for an end to Israeli settlement building on land occupied...
- What Is the Real Reason for Merkel to Cancel Joint Summit with Israel? The official reason her office gave the Prime Minister's Office for the cancelation in the planned visit by Merkel and top officials was the German elections in September.
- Israeli Parliament Passed a Law Legalizing Settlements The so-called "Regularization Law" passed the Knesset in a 60-52 vote.
- Israel Approves 3,000 New Settler Homes in West Bank A Palestinian official condemned the move and warned that chances for peace were being destroyed.
- Palestine Confirmed It Has Received $221 Million from Obama Administration The new president’s administration attempted to freeze the transfer, with two Republican congressman requesting a hold.
About 9,000 People Suffer From Earthquake in China
US Minsk Group Co-Chair: Karabakh Is One Issue Where We Really Do Work Together Extremely Well
US Condemns Detention of Protesters In Russia
Edward Nalbandian Met the Co-Chairs of the OSCE Minsk Group
Iranian Foreign Ministry Called Erdogan's Remarks Baseless
Swiss Prosecutors Investigate the Protest Sign Calling for the Killing of Erdogan
Europe Has to Exert Efforts Towards Implementing Minsk Deal
Iran's Energy Sector Offers Huge Potential for Russian Investment: Hasan Rouhani
Russia is an Important Actor on the Global Stage: Italian FM Angelino Alfano
Doha World Cap: Armenian Representative Took the 8th Position in the Parallel Bars Discipline
Theresa May to Meet Nicola Sturgeon Before Triggering Article 50
Merkel's Party Won a State Election in Saarland
NKR Defense Army: Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime Over 40 Times
Is Moldova Turning to the Eurasian Economic Union?
Le Pen Tells How She Will Fight Terrorism
''Armenian Europe Music Awards'' First Award Ceremony to Take Place in Paris
Iran Announced Sanctions on 15 American Companies
The EAEU in the Context of Regional and Global Processes
Erdogan: Turkey May Hold a Referendum on EU Accession Bid
The Story of Armenian Genocide Survivor Published in a Book Honouring Canada’s 150th Birthday
One of the Streets in Paris to Be Renamed after Famous Armenian Writer Zabel Yesayan
Sumgait Massacre: 29 Years Passed
Mkhitaryan Named the Football Player, Who Masters the Greatest Number of Languages in the World (VIDEO)
Armenian Song For Eurovision, "Fly With Me", Has Been Released (VIDEO)
Not Easy to Be a Woman
Defense Minister of Armenia: An Understandable and Predictable Turkey for Russia Meets the Interests of Armenia
In Brussels the RA President Made Certain Clarifications in Armenia's Stance on Karabakh Conflict: Karen Bekaryan
Cher on the New Film "Promise" which Tells About the Armenian Genocide
NKR Defense Minister Awarded the Sevicemen Who Neutralized the Azerbaijani Infiltration Attempt on February 25
The Main Message of the RA President During His Visit to Brussels Was the Effective Implementation of "And-And" Policy by Armenia: Anna Karapetyan
Wind: 11.27 km/h