PLO Threatens to Revoke Recognition of Israel if US Embassy Is Moved to Jerusalem
Senior Palestinian officials have warned that the Palestine Liberation Organisation’s recognition of Israel – one of the key pillars of the moribund Oslo peace agreements – is in danger of being revoked if Donald Trump moves the US embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, The Guardian informs.
Senior Palestinian negotiator Mohammed Shtayyeh told reporters on Tuesday that any move to relocate the US embassy would provoke a reaction. "One of the measures we are considering seriously is the issue of mutual recognition between the PLO and Israel. [It] is not valid any more doing this," he said referring to the proposed embassy move.
- Will Trump Also Not Be Able to Solve the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict? The main reason the conflict is not being solved is that there is no trust between the sides, hence no one is ready to make concessions, each demanding the implementation of its vision of the solution....
- Netanyahu: Israel Will Maintain Security Control Over All of the West Bank "For that reason, in any agreement, and even without an agreement, we will maintain security control over the entire territory west of the Jordan River," he said.
- Palestinian President Abbas Is Ready to Begin Immediate Peace Negotiations "The two leaders discussed ways to advance negotiations and considered how Arab states might support those negotiations. President Abbas noted that he was ready to begin negotiating immediately."
- Trump to Do His Best to Help Israelis and Palestinians Achieve Peace Israel and the Palestinians have not held direct talks for more than three years and Mr Trump has acknowledged it was "one of the toughest deals of all".
- Israel Made Concessions to Palestine on the Eve of Trump's Visit Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's Security Cabinet - a forum of senior ministers - voted to establish a committee to examine legalizing outposts built without formal approval in the occupied West Bank.
Brexit Secretary "Pretty Sure" of Free Trade Deal with the EU
Egyptian President Agrees to Cede 2 Islands to Saudi Arabia
Erdogan Called the Demands of the Arab States as "Unlawful"
Iraqi Forces Freed Hundreds of Civilians in Mosul
Pakistan Oil Tanker Truck Explosion Kills at Least 123
Erdogan Lost Consciousness While Praying in the Mosque
Ukraine Is Dissatisfied with the EU Association Agreement
"The Flemish Parliament Will Wave Artsakh Friendship Group": Belgian Senator
Is the Construction of Walls by Turkey Also Beneficial for the EU?
International Sambo Tournament to be Held in Artsakh
Qatar Says Demands Made by Four Arab States Not "Realistic"
Lake Sevan Listed Among 19 Incredible and Affordable Travel Destinations in Europe
Armenian Boxer Hovhannes Bachkov in the Final of European Boxing Championship
Arab States Issue List of Demands to End Qatar Crisis
Canadian Sniper in Iraq Makes Longest Kill Shot in History
North Korea Tests Rocket Engine: Reuters
Germany Spied on USA for Several Years
Kardashian Bought Jackie Kennedy’s Cartier Watch
Where Do the Interests of Germany, Russia and the US Meet?
About 84,000 Migrants Arrived in Europe by Sea in 2017
Aznavour’s Son Got Baptized in Armenian Tatev Monastery
Smart Wallets to Be Soon Produced in Armenia: Hurry Up to Be the First to Get It
May 28: the Day of Armenian First Republic
Artsakh Will Produce More Caviar than Azerbaijan
Gulf Times: Armenia Is a Perfect Tourist Destination
Another Soldier Fatally Wounded: the Answer will Be Targeted and Inadequate: NKR Defense Ministry Warns
How the Armenian Lecturer Escaped London Tower Fire?
Congratulatory address of the Artsakh President in Connection with the Day of the First Armenian Republic
The Daily Mail: Tombs of Russian and Armenian 'Thieves in Law' Remind Visitors that Even in Death They Have Status
Turkish Nationalists Forced Kurdish Laborer to Sing the Turkish National Anthem and Threw Him Out of the Window
Wind: 11.27 km/h