PLO Threatens to Revoke Recognition of Israel if US Embassy Is Moved to Jerusalem
Senior Palestinian officials have warned that the Palestine Liberation Organisation’s recognition of Israel – one of the key pillars of the moribund Oslo peace agreements – is in danger of being revoked if Donald Trump moves the US embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, The Guardian informs.
Senior Palestinian negotiator Mohammed Shtayyeh told reporters on Tuesday that any move to relocate the US embassy would provoke a reaction. "One of the measures we are considering seriously is the issue of mutual recognition between the PLO and Israel. [It] is not valid any more doing this," he said referring to the proposed embassy move.
- Paris Conference on Israeli-Palestinian Conflict: Is Any Progress Possible Without the Participation of the Conflicting Sides? The world practice has shown that in order to have progress in settling any conflict direct engagement of the conflicting sides is of utmost importance.
- Israel and Palestine Warned Against Any Unilateral Steps that Could Prejudge Negotiations The final communique of a one-day international Middle East peace conference in Paris shied away from explicitly criticizing plans by U.S. President-elect Donald Trump to move the U.S Embassy to Jerusalem....
- Israeli Embassy Apologized over the Threat to "Take Down" a British Government Minister The embassy issued an immediate apology, saying it "rejects the remarks concerning Minister Duncan, which are completely unacceptable".
- Jerusalem City Hall Canceled the Vote on New East Jerusalem Homes The panel's chairman, Meir Turgeman, said at the session that Netanyahu was concerned approval would have given Kerry "ammunition before the speech".
- Netanyahu: New Zealand's Support for a UN Resolution is a "Declaration of War" This is a scandalous decision. I’m asking that you not support it and not promote it. If you continue to promote this resolution, from our point of view it will be a declaration of war.
Pope Francis Warns Not to Hurry About Trump
Armenian Soldier Killed in Syria
Pedro Agramunt Re-Elected as a PACE President
Child Birth Record Rate in China
Astana Talks on Syria Start
US First lady Melania Trump Returns to New York City
OSCE Will Conduct Monitoring in North-West of Seysulan Village, NKR
New York Times Twitter Hacked to Warn Putin Will Order to Attack the United States with Missiles
Turkish MP of Bundestag: It Was Right of Garo Paylan to Call in Remembrance the Armenian Genocide
Daesh Fighters who Burnt Alive Two Turkish Soldiers Are Turkish Citizens
Gladys Berejiklian to be Premier of New South Wales
19 Buildings Demolished in 10 seconds in China (VIDEO)
NKR Defense Army Forces Took Countermeasures to Suppress the Azerbaijani Activeness
NKR Defense Army Soldier Killed
How did Obama Spend His First Day as a Civilian ?
Trump Ascent Marks End of an Era: Steinmeier
The Gambia's Former Leader Yahya Jammeh Goes Into Exile in Equatorial Guinea
Seven Parties to Participate in Syrian Talks
Armenian Genocide Lecture to be Held in Italy
The First Tweet of the First Lady of the USA
Trump Inaguration (LIVE)
New Year Celebration in Armenia in Ancient Times and Nowadays: Kaghand, Navasard, New Year
Merry Christmas! Christ Came to Enlighten Our Souls, to Fill Them with Love and Peace
New Year Celebrations in Different Countries (Afghanistan, Cambodia, Morocco)
5 Christmas Books to Read during Holidays
Garo Paylan: I Am in Danger, But Everybody Else Is in Danger in Turkey
Armenian Genocide Resolution to be Discussed in Danish Parliament: Turks Started a Large-Scale Campaign
World's Strangest New Year Traditions
How Do People Celebrate the New Year in Artsakh?
The Story of Christmas Cards