The Responsibility for the Explosion in the Turkish Izmir Took the Kurds
Responsibility for the attack on the Turkish police staff, as well as undermining the car bombs at the checkpoint in the west of the country took the representatives of the Kurdish resistance, according to Reuters.
About its involvement told the Kurdistan Freedom Group, which is considered an offshoot of the Kurdistan Workers Party. The incident took place in Izmir, when law enforcement organs' checkpoint in Izmir was attacked killing two people.
This is not the first time that the group takes responsibility for acts of violence. So, in December in a terror attack near the stadium in Istanbul 40 people were killed, and the other one committed in the center of the country, killed at least 13 people.
- Turkey Says Kurdish Referendum Plans Illegal The statement did not spell out what steps Turkey would take but said it had rights emanating from international and bilateral agreements.
- Boat Carrying Migrants Has Sunk off in Turkey’s Black Sea Coast Some 38 migrants have already been rescued from the sea.
- Garo Paylan: I Want to Build a Bridge Between Our Countries "I met with Armenian FM Edward Nalbandian, PM Karen Karapetyan, and will meet President Sargsyan. I know their readiness to open the door for a dialogue, yet the same readiness is expected from Turkey....
- Erdogan Says Turkey Will Deploy Troops in Syria's Northern Idlib Region "The de-escalation zone agreement was a promising idea ... under which Russians are maintaining security outside Idlib and Turkey will maintain the security inside Idlib region," Erdoğan said.
- Kurdish Protester to Erdogan: ''You’re a Terrorist. Get out of my Country!'' (VIDEO) Videos showed the protesters being punched and slapped by several attendees as security personnel removed them from the room.
Area for Armenian History and Culture Museum Provided in Glendale
Turkey Says It Will Take Security Steps in Response to Kurdish Independence Referendum
NKR Defence Army: Azerbaijani Armed Forces Applied Rocket-Propelled Automatic Grenade Launchers
Azerbaijan May Be Withdrawn from the Council of Europe
Artsakh Celebrates the Day of Stepanakert (Photos)
Nalbandian Met With the OSCE MG Co-Chairs
Armenia Parliament Speaker to Pay Official Visit to Georgia
Brexit: UK Needs to Clarify Issues - Macron
Iran Successfully Test-Fires New Ballistic Missile
Turkey Says Kurdish Referendum Plans Illegal
Establishment of Diplomatic Relations With Saint Kitts and Nevis
President Receives Turkish MP Garo Pailan
May: UK Will be the Strongest Partner of the EU
Armenia and Bahamas Established Diplomatic Relations
Aliyev's Family Has Showed the Level of “Respect” Toward his ''Great Achievements''
Nalbandian and Lavrov Discussed Bilateral Relations
Boat Carrying Migrants Has Sunk off in Turkey’s Black Sea Coast
Trump's First Speech at the UN: the Main Emphasizes
Yildirim: Kurdish Independence Referendum is a Matter of National Security for Turkey
Kurdish Protester to Erdogan: ''You’re a Terrorist. Get out of my Country!'' (VIDEO)
Azerbaijani Schoolchildren Danced Under Armenian Composer Ara Gevorgyan's "Artsakh"
Ukraine-Turkey Match: an Activist with an Inscription on Her Chest "Erdogan Killer" Ran out on the Field
NKR Defense Army Serviceman Artak Bisharyan Posthumously Awarded with the "For Service in Battle" Medal
Blogger Lapshin: ''Hold on Armenians! Azerbaijan only Wants to See You Dead''
"Unfinished": Movie about a Love Story of a Turkish Man and an Armenian Girl to Hit Big Screens in Turkey (VIDEO)
Without Any Exaggeration We Can State that We Have an Established State: Foreign Minister of Artsakh (EXCLUSIVE)
NKR Defense Army Serviceman Hayk Khachatryan Posthumously Awarded with the "For Service in Battle" Medal
Artsakh President: The Civilized World Will Sooner or Later Recognize This lawful Resolution of the Artsakh People
RA President: We Need to Hold a Serious Public Debate About the Reform of the Educational System in Armenia
4130 Armenian Refugees, Who Were Forcefully Displaced from Azerbaijan, Received 280 Million Drams Financial Aid
Wind: 6.44 km/h