The Responsibility for the Explosion in the Turkish Izmir Took the Kurds
Responsibility for the attack on the Turkish police staff, as well as undermining the car bombs at the checkpoint in the west of the country took the representatives of the Kurdish resistance, according to Reuters.
About its involvement told the Kurdistan Freedom Group, which is considered an offshoot of the Kurdistan Workers Party. The incident took place in Izmir, when law enforcement organs' checkpoint in Izmir was attacked killing two people.
This is not the first time that the group takes responsibility for acts of violence. So, in December in a terror attack near the stadium in Istanbul 40 people were killed, and the other one committed in the center of the country, killed at least 13 people.
- Turkish Main Opposition Leader: After Coup Attempt the Number of Jailed Journalists Exceeds 150 Kılıçdaroğlu also criticized the mass dismissal of public officers from their post with state of emergency decrees, especially the dismissal of academics.
- AKP and MHP Signaled a Joint Campaign for Referendum "We brought the constitutional amendments to parliament together as the AKP and the MHP. That’s why we have a unity of purpose," Yıldırım told reporters.
- Operation to Gain Full Control of Al-Bab Almost Ended: Turkish Military "The operation to gain complete control of the al-Bab region has neared its end and the resistance of the Daesh terror group has largely been broken," the Turkish military statement said.
- Demirtas: Arrests of HDP Lawmakers Are Being Directed from a Center Demirtaş, who is currently jailed in the northwestern province of Edirne, stated in the petition that he was arrested with "an exaggerated and non-proportional raid aimed at creating a political sensation."
- Council of Europe Commissioner for Human Rights Criticized Turkey for Worrisome Level of Freedom of Expression "The authorities should urgently change course by overhauling criminal legislation and practice, re-develop judicial independence and reaffirm their commitment to protect free speech," the report said.
Mehriban Aliyeva May Be Engaged in Karabakh Conflict Settlement Process
India Wants to Implement Multimodal Freight Forwarding through the Territory of Armenia
MP of Armenia: We Have Entered a New Stage of Cooperation In Bilateral Relations with Georgia
Ombudsman of Armenia: Members of the European Parliament Are Not Wanted By the Interpol
Head of the US Senate Armed Services Committee Secretly Visted Syria
Defense Minister of Armenia: Rise of Tensions on Borders Should Be Approached With Consistent Readiness and Vigilance
Deputy Foreign Minister of the RA: Azerbaijani Actions Can No Way Affect the Visits to Artsakh
Geneva Talks on Syria Kicked Off
NKR President's Spokesman Davit Babayan: Azerbaijan is a Terrorist State
Armenian Police: MEPs Are Not on the Interpol Wanted Persons List
NKR Ombudsman: Azerbaijan Crosses the Red Line by Issuing International Arrest Warrants for European Lawmakers
Turkish Women Soldiers Will Be Allowed to Wear Headscarf
Iraqi Forces Launched an Operation on Mosul Airport
Elton John to Introduce Armenian Genocide Film
NKR Defense Army: Azerbaijani Side Has at Least One Lose
NKR President: I Congratulate Our Brave Soldiers, Officers and Generals
Armenian Soldier Shot Dead on NKR-Azerbaijan Border
Feast of St. Vartan the Captain and Companions
Zhirinovsky: Erdogan Said that Ankara is Preparing to Suspend its Membership in NATO
Vigen Sargsyan:Armenia to Make Decision when to Use Iskander Missile Systems
Sultan Abdul Hamid's Granddaughter Claims Back Territories of her Grandfather, Mainly Those Belonging to Armenian Family
Erdogan Replaced Ataturk with Armenian Origin Painter Aivazovsky (PHOTO)
US Vice President May Contribute to Armenian Genocide Recognition by the US
Trump's Travel Ban May Also Touch Armenians
Sirusho: We Were Given Two Days to Shoot the Video of "Der Zor" in Ancient Armenian City Ani (VIDEO)
Rex Tillerson, Candidate for US State Secretary, Financed Armenian School in the USA
An Azerbaijani Citizen Asked Armenian Authorities to Give Asylum
Mother of Azerbaijani Saboteur Captured by NKR Forces Claims Her Son is Serviceman
There Are Some Unique Weapons in Our Arsenal that Are Able to Withstand Any Attack of the Opponent (EXCLUSIVE)
Feast of St. Sarkis the Captain, Patron of Love and Youth, his son Martyros and his 14 Soldiers-Companions
Wind: 6.44 km/h