The Responsibility for the Explosion in the Turkish Izmir Took the Kurds
Responsibility for the attack on the Turkish police staff, as well as undermining the car bombs at the checkpoint in the west of the country took the representatives of the Kurdish resistance, according to Reuters.
About its involvement told the Kurdistan Freedom Group, which is considered an offshoot of the Kurdistan Workers Party. The incident took place in Izmir, when law enforcement organs' checkpoint in Izmir was attacked killing two people.
This is not the first time that the group takes responsibility for acts of violence. So, in December in a terror attack near the stadium in Istanbul 40 people were killed, and the other one committed in the center of the country, killed at least 13 people.
- US Congress Introduced a Resolution Condemning Turkish Violence in Washington H.Res. 354 calls for "any Turkish security officials who directed, oversaw, or participated in efforts by Turkish security forces to illegally suppress peaceful protests on May 16, 2017, should be charged...
- General Vicar of Armenian Patriarch of Turkey Ateşyan Resigned According to church customs, seat of general vicar must be eliminated in order to launch the election process.
- Turkey Vetoed NATO's Co-Operation with Austria The veto of Turkey comes after Turkey got angry with Austria for trying to block its bid to join the EU.
- US Senator Called to Throw Turkish Ambassador to the Hell "It should have repercussions, including identifying these people and bringing charges against them. After all, they violated American laws."
- An Armenian Living in Turkey: The Events of 1915 Cannot Be Forgotten What refers to the future, then I hope that the Armenians and Turks will reconcile in the end. The problem is between the governments and they must resolve it
Turkish, German FMs to Discuss Rift Over İncirlik Air Base
Turkey formally arrests newspaper staff over suspected coup links
Iraqi Forces Launch Operation to Seize Last Islamic State Enclave in Mosul
Trump Son-In-Law Had Contacts With Russian Envoy
Twelve Treasure Hunters Have Been Detained in Turkey for Attempting to Sell an Ancient Tomb
Aleppo Welcomes First Tourists Since 2012
Popov: We Have Agreed to Increase the International Observers up to Seven
Attack on Christians in Egypt: At Least 26 people Killed and 25 Wounded
RA Prime Minister Attended the CIS Heads of Government Council and the Eurasian Intergovernmental Council
Trump’s Daughter Confused Football Player with Saint
In Order to Participate in the Silk Road Project, Armenia Needs a Full-fledged "North-South" Road
Artsakh’s Defense Army Soldier Was Fatally Wounded
Trump a Mediator Between Saudi Arabia and Israel?
35 Civilians Killed in Eastern Syria: War Monitor
RA President Received the Delegation of the Foreign Affairs Committee of the EP
29 PKK Militants Killed in Clashes With Turkish Security Forces
NATO Joins the Fight Against the ISIS
US House Foreign Affairs Committee Unanimously Condemned the Attack of Erdogan’s Bodyguards on Protesters
Garo Paylan: Until Now Many Are Afraid of Talking About the Armenian Genocide in Turkey
US Congress Introduced a Resolution Condemning Turkish Violence in Washington
Quintuplets Born in Yerevan
Armenian Genocide Is the Real Atrocity: Whoopi Goldberg
We Did Not Fire at the Population and Allowed Them Quietly to Live: a Participant of Berdzor Liberation Operation
One of the Quintuplets Born in Yerevan Dies
As a Result of Not Carrying Out the Demands of the UN SC Resolutions By Azerbaijan Ceasefire Agreement Was Suggested
The Visit of the Vice President of India to Armenia Showed that the Role of Armenia in the Region Is Changing
UK Parliament MP: If a Referendum Is Held Northern Ireland Will Again Vote for Remaining Within the UK (EXCLUSIVE)
May 9: Price for Peace is Life Itself
Armenian Community in Istanbul Boycotted Liturgy Served by Archbishop of Armenian Patriarchate of Istanbul
The Achievements of the Heart of Free and Independent Artsakh - of Shushi
Wind: 11.27 km/h