The Responsibility for the Explosion in the Turkish Izmir Took the Kurds
Responsibility for the attack on the Turkish police staff, as well as undermining the car bombs at the checkpoint in the west of the country took the representatives of the Kurdish resistance, according to Reuters.
About its involvement told the Kurdistan Freedom Group, which is considered an offshoot of the Kurdistan Workers Party. The incident took place in Izmir, when law enforcement organs' checkpoint in Izmir was attacked killing two people.
This is not the first time that the group takes responsibility for acts of violence. So, in December in a terror attack near the stadium in Istanbul 40 people were killed, and the other one committed in the center of the country, killed at least 13 people.
- Juncker Warns Turkey According to Juncker, Turkey being democratic, stable and economically successful is important to the EU. He said Turkey should "move closer to Europe rather than moving away from us."
- NATO Urges Germany and Turkey to Agree on Its Konya Airbase "We hope that Germany and Turkey will be able to agree on the date of a visit'', NATO representative told the journalists.
- Turkish Armenian Writer Sevan Nisanyan Escapes from Prison and Fled Turkey Even the Turkish media said that his arrest was an obviously an effort by Turkish authorities to frame him since he was a staunch critic of the Turkish regime.
- Swedish Lawmakers Accused Erdogan in Committing Genocide A Swedish law adopted in 2014 allows the country's courts to judge cases of alleged crimes against humanity regardless of where they have been committed or by whom.
- Turkey Deployed More Troops in Qatar Training has been ongoing since June 19. The base in Qatar houses Turkish soldiers under an agreement signed in 2014.
''Standard" International Triennial of Contemporary Art in Armenia to Be Held for the First Time
After the Coup Attempt, Erdogan Feels Like a Sultan
Construction Works of William Saroyan’s House-Museum Started in Fresno
Istanbul-Armenian Writer: Turkey is an Awful Prison
Iranian Tourist's Armenian T-shirt Caused a Stir in Baku
Moscow to Supply T-90 Tanks to Iran
Figaro: Recognition of Genocide by European Parliament Is the Biggest Victory of Lyon's New Mayor
Arab Countries Reduced the Number of Demands from Qatar to Six
US Activates Its Foreign Policy
Celebration of the Chartar Town Day in Artsakh
200 Thousands Officials Were Punished in China for Corruption
Armenian Taxi Driver Found the Phone of German Ambassador to Armenia
US Wants to Help Armenia to Create New Workplaces
Artsakh President Received Yerevan Mayor
Netanyahu: EU will "Shrivel and Disappear" If No Change in Attitude Toward Israel
Trump Ends Covert CIA Program to Arm Anti-Assad Rebels in Syria
Armenian Gymnasts in the World Championship 2017
OSCE Monitoring: Azerbaijan Did Not Lead the OSCE Mission to Its Front-Line Positions
President of Armenia Sends Congratulatory Message to President of Artsakh
Turkish Expert: Turkish Authorities Are to Be Blamed for the Unexpected Flood
French Chocolates Telling the World About the Armenian Genocide
Artsakh Defense Army Published a Video Proving that Azerbaijan Deployed Artillery in Civilian Populated Areas
Human Rights Advocate in Turkey: Denial Is the Continuation of the Genocide and Is Getting more and more Aggressive (EXCLUSIVE)
RA MFA: OSCE MG Co-Chairs' Statement Record that Azerbaijan Violated the Provisions of the Geneva Convention
Armenian Folk Song "Naro Jan" Performed by Famous Kurdish Artist Ferhat Tunch (VIDEO)
The OSCE MG Co-Chairs Should Consider Signing an Agreement of Non-Use of Force or the Threat of Force by the Sides
RA FM: Vienna and St. Petersburg Meetings on Karabakh Conflict Prove the Effectiveness Armenian Diplomatcy
Russian-Israeli Journalist Calls on His Friends in Moscow, Israel and Elsewhere to Visit Artsakh
The Call of the European Parliament to Open the Armenian-Turkish Border Will Once Again Be Ignored by Turkey
Azerbaijan Tries to Show That It Does Not Want to Be Deprived of the Opportunity to Resort to Provocative Actions: Expert on Azerbaijan
Wind: 17.70 km/h