The Responsibility for the Explosion in the Turkish Izmir Took the Kurds
Responsibility for the attack on the Turkish police staff, as well as undermining the car bombs at the checkpoint in the west of the country took the representatives of the Kurdish resistance, according to Reuters.
About its involvement told the Kurdistan Freedom Group, which is considered an offshoot of the Kurdistan Workers Party. The incident took place in Izmir, when law enforcement organs' checkpoint in Izmir was attacked killing two people.
This is not the first time that the group takes responsibility for acts of violence. So, in December in a terror attack near the stadium in Istanbul 40 people were killed, and the other one committed in the center of the country, killed at least 13 people.
- Iranian Foreign Ministry Called Erdogan's Remarks Baseless "By accusing others and repeating false claims, they are trying to justify their meddlesome and expansionist policies toward their neighbors," he said.
- Swiss Prosecutors Investigate the Protest Sign Calling for the Killing of Erdogan Turkey's foreign ministry summoned Swiss diplomats in Ankara, demanding legal action against people at the rally, which drew thousands including Kurdish demonstrators.
- Turkey Has Accused Germany President Erdogan’s spokesman Ibrahim Kalin said doubts raised by Germany’s spy agency, the BND, that Fethullah Gulen was behind the failed uprising were proof of Berlin’s support.
- Putin and Erdogan Discussed the Possibility of Deliveries of s-400 to Turkey If Turkey agrees a deal with Moscow regarding a long-range air defense system, however, it is likely to come under pressure from the NATO for not "being compatible with NATO systems."
- The Myth of the Warm Relations Between the EU and Turkey Is Broken First of all it should be mentioned that in several European countries it is pre-election period and the right-wing forces, which have anti-migration stance, are greatly supported by the society. Thus,...
About 9,000 People Suffer From Earthquake in China
US Minsk Group Co-Chair: Karabakh Is One Issue Where We Really Do Work Together Extremely Well
US Condemns Detention of Protesters In Russia
Edward Nalbandian Met the Co-Chairs of the OSCE Minsk Group
Iranian Foreign Ministry Called Erdogan's Remarks Baseless
Swiss Prosecutors Investigate the Protest Sign Calling for the Killing of Erdogan
Europe Has to Exert Efforts Towards Implementing Minsk Deal
Iran's Energy Sector Offers Huge Potential for Russian Investment: Hasan Rouhani
Russia is an Important Actor on the Global Stage: Italian FM Angelino Alfano
Doha World Cap: Armenian Representative Took the 8th Position in the Parallel Bars Discipline
Theresa May to Meet Nicola Sturgeon Before Triggering Article 50
Merkel's Party Won a State Election in Saarland
NKR Defense Army: Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime Over 40 Times
Is Moldova Turning to the Eurasian Economic Union?
Le Pen Tells How She Will Fight Terrorism
''Armenian Europe Music Awards'' First Award Ceremony to Take Place in Paris
Iran Announced Sanctions on 15 American Companies
The EAEU in the Context of Regional and Global Processes
Erdogan: Turkey May Hold a Referendum on EU Accession Bid
The Story of Armenian Genocide Survivor Published in a Book Honouring Canada’s 150th Birthday
One of the Streets in Paris to Be Renamed after Famous Armenian Writer Zabel Yesayan
Sumgait Massacre: 29 Years Passed
Mkhitaryan Named the Football Player, Who Masters the Greatest Number of Languages in the World (VIDEO)
Armenian Song For Eurovision, "Fly With Me", Has Been Released (VIDEO)
Not Easy to Be a Woman
Defense Minister of Armenia: An Understandable and Predictable Turkey for Russia Meets the Interests of Armenia
In Brussels the RA President Made Certain Clarifications in Armenia's Stance on Karabakh Conflict: Karen Bekaryan
Cher on the New Film "Promise" which Tells About the Armenian Genocide
NKR Defense Minister Awarded the Sevicemen Who Neutralized the Azerbaijani Infiltration Attempt on February 25
The Main Message of the RA President During His Visit to Brussels Was the Effective Implementation of "And-And" Policy by Armenia: Anna Karapetyan
Wind: 11.27 km/h