The Responsibility for the Explosion in the Turkish Izmir Took the Kurds
Responsibility for the attack on the Turkish police staff, as well as undermining the car bombs at the checkpoint in the west of the country took the representatives of the Kurdish resistance, according to Reuters.
About its involvement told the Kurdistan Freedom Group, which is considered an offshoot of the Kurdistan Workers Party. The incident took place in Izmir, when law enforcement organs' checkpoint in Izmir was attacked killing two people.
This is not the first time that the group takes responsibility for acts of violence. So, in December in a terror attack near the stadium in Istanbul 40 people were killed, and the other one committed in the center of the country, killed at least 13 people.
- Turkish Parliament Approves Constitution Change A total of 339 MPs voted in favor of the law that will now head to a referendum that will likely be held in early April.
- Turkey's Prime Minister Presented 3 Demands to Trump "The new U.S. administration has to take three concrete steps to mend ties with Turkey," Prime Minister Binali Yıldırım told reporters.
- New Constitution in Turkey: Specially Prepared for Erdogan It is not accidental that Erdogan pushes referendum, in order to show that the constitutional reform package got the direct approval of the population.
- Again Snap Elections in Turkey? In any case, despite holding early elections in the current situation is not justified for Turkish authorities, but such a possibility should not be excluded.
- Demirtaş May End Up to 142 Years in Jail Among the charges directed to Demirtaş are "managing a terrorist organization," "making terrorist propaganda," "inciting people to violence and hatred," and "praising crime and the criminal."
RA Prime Minister: We Have Come With Number of New Proposals
President of Artsakh Prime-Minister of the New South Wales of Australia
EU Ambassador: EU-Armenia Negotiation on Framework Agreement Is Near Completion
Theresa May Has to Get Parliament's Approval to Trigger Brexit
The Azerbaijani Leadership Should Have Read the UN Charter Not to Become an Object of Mockery: Кocharyan
Mammadyarov Will Discuss Karabakh Conflict Settlement with Lavrov
According to the Kiev's Printing House Published Geographic Map Crimea is Included Within the State Boundaries of the Russia
US Department of Defense Denies Sharing Targeting Information with Russia On Syria
NKR Defense Army: Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated Ceasefire Over 20 Times
EXCLUSIVE: NKR Ombudsman: I Can State that We Did A Step Forward
Separation rather than a "Divorce": Compression of the EU and Shrinking of the UK
Gingrich: Madonna "Ought to be Arrested"
China Deploys Intercontinental Missiles Near Russian Border
Trump Took US Off Trans-Pacific Partnership
A Call between Trump and Putin Has not Been Arranged yet
US Sent $221 Million to Palestinians in Obama's Last Hours
Ilham Aliyev Turned out to Learn about the Life of his Own Army from Photos
"Tough Brexit": What Will Britain Gain and Lose?
Pope Francis Warns Not to Hurry About Trump
Armenian Soldier Killed in Syria
Trump Inaguration (LIVE)
New Year Celebration in Armenia in Ancient Times and Nowadays: Kaghand, Navasard, New Year
Merry Christmas! Christ Came to Enlighten Our Souls, to Fill Them with Love and Peace
New Year Celebrations in Different Countries (Afghanistan, Cambodia, Morocco)
5 Christmas Books to Read during Holidays
Garo Paylan: I Am in Danger, But Everybody Else Is in Danger in Turkey
Armenian Genocide Resolution to be Discussed in Danish Parliament: Turks Started a Large-Scale Campaign
World's Strangest New Year Traditions
How Do People Celebrate the New Year in Artsakh?
The Story of Christmas Cards