The Responsibility for the Explosion in the Turkish Izmir Took the Kurds
Responsibility for the attack on the Turkish police staff, as well as undermining the car bombs at the checkpoint in the west of the country took the representatives of the Kurdish resistance, according to Reuters.
About its involvement told the Kurdistan Freedom Group, which is considered an offshoot of the Kurdistan Workers Party. The incident took place in Izmir, when law enforcement organs' checkpoint in Izmir was attacked killing two people.
This is not the first time that the group takes responsibility for acts of violence. So, in December in a terror attack near the stadium in Istanbul 40 people were killed, and the other one committed in the center of the country, killed at least 13 people.
- Erdogan's Turkey Will be More Unpredictable and Tough in Its Actions Referring to Turkey’s relations with other power center – Russia, it should be mentioned that no serious changes should be expected in this regard. Turkey will continue to make its relations with Russia...
- Turkey’s Main Opposition Party Have Appealed to the Election Watchdog for the Annulment of a Critical Referendum The only thing that needs to be done with regard to this referendum, which has lost its legitimacy, is its annulment.
- Turkey Extends State of Emergency for Another Three Months "The state of emergency is not an issue of fantasy for Turkey or a measure to ease the hands of the government," Numan Kurtulmuş said.
- International Observers: Constitutional Referendum in Turkey Was Contested on an Unlevel Playing Field Media coverage was dominated by the "yes" campaign, de Zulueta said, a factor which, along with the arrests of journalists and the closure of media outlets, "reduced voters' access to a plurality of views." ...
- Trump Congratulates Erdogan In a phone call, the US president also thanked Mr Erdogan for supporting America's missile strike on a Syrian government airbase on 7 April.
A Soldier Was Fatally Wounded in Artsakh
Russia Calls Azerbaijani Media to Stop Propaganda
Trump’s Press Secretary Explained why US President Didn’t Use the Word ''Genocide''
The RA President and the Vice-President of India Discussed Bilateral Relations
George Clooney Joins "The Promise" Campaign
Hrachya Harutyunyan Will Be Extradited From Russia to Armenia
Vigen Sargsyan Stressed the EU Needs to Make Targeted Condemnation Against Azerbaijan
PACE Has Approved Resolution on the Functioning of Democratic Institutions in Turkey
Trump Administration Considers Laptop Ban for European Flights
The Agreement On Armenia-Iran Free Economic Zone Was Signed Notwithstanding Hasty Pessimism
Le Pen No Longer the Leader of National Front Party
"Blonde Ambition": Biopic Script About Madonna
Ivanka Trump to Meet With Angela Merkel
Turkey Carried Out Air Strikes Against the PKK Militants Near Iraq's Sinjar and Northeastern Syria
Ankara Displeased with Trump's Statement on the 102nd Anniversary of the Armenian Genocide
NKR Defense Army: Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime More Than 50 Times
NKR Defense Army Serviceman Received a Deadly Gunshot Wound
Deputies of PACE demand Agramunt’s Resignation
Donald Trump: We Remember Those Who Suffered During the Meds Yeghern
Armenians protest outside Turkish Embassy in Iran
Cher Explained why UK and US Refuse to Recognize Armenian Genocide
Kandelaki continues hailing Mkhitaryan on social media
Erdogan Confesses: Those, Who Were Thrown into the Sea 100 Years Ago, Now Say 'No' to Constitutional Amendments
11,000 $ Will Be Given to the Family of the Killed Armenian Soldier of the Turkish Army
Charles Aznavour: I Wish Armenia Was Surrounded Only by Friendly Countries
Selina Dogan: People in Turkey, Including the Armenian Community, Do Not Have Any Hope (EXCLUSIVE)
Serzh Tankian Sings In the Shushi Ghazanchetsots Cathedral (Video)
Aris Georgopoulos: Brexit Referendum Became a Platform of Expression of a New Kind of Nationalism in the UK (EXCLUSIVE)
Republican Party of Armenia and Its Foreign Policy Priorities: Interview with Artak Zakaryan (EXCLUSIVE)
Easter: a Hope for Living
Wind: 40.23 km/h