Mexico Opens Legal Aid Centres in the US
Mexico has opened legal aid centres at consulates in 50 US cities, in a move designed to protect its citizens from tougher immigration enforcement, BBC reports.
Mexico is worried about the impact that guidelines issued last month by President Donald Trump will have on the lives of its citizens.
Mr Trump ordered federal agents to join local police and immigration officers to enforce deportation procedures.
The new defence centres will provide free legal assistance for Mexican citizens who feel that their rights in the US are being threatened.
There are an estimated 11 million illegal immigrants in the US. Six million of them are reportedly Mexican citizens.
- Up to 1000 More US Troops Could be Headed to Afghanistan This Spring The possible increases have the support of the Army’s senior leadership, which has been working to determine the mix of troops required to execute a strategy centered on a new combat formation.
- Shutdown in US Congress The federal agencies across the country will be unable to continue operating, and hundreds of thousands of "non-essential" federal workers faced with being put on temporary unpaid leave
- New Act against Iran in US Congress "Congress has four months to fix the flaws of the JCPOA to permanently block Iran from obtaining nuclear weapons capability," said Representative Roskam.
- US Will Maintain Military Presence in Syria after the Defeat of IS "We cannot make the same mistakes that were made in 2011," Tillerson said to an audience that included former Secretaries of State Condoleezza Rice and George Shultz, noting that the Islamic State and...
- US Congressman Called to Expand US-Artsakh Ties ANCA thanked Congressman Pallone for taking a legislative sledgehammer to the walls that have, for far too long, prevented the very type of open dialogue that is so very necessary for a durable and democratic...
Turkey, Russia, Iran Agree on Syrian Meeting in Sochi
The Election of PACE New President Will Create Favorable Environment for Our Delegation's Work: Naira Karapetyan (EXCLUSIVE)
Indian Prisoners Will Live Together with Cows for Curing their Impure Minds
By the End of 2019 the US Embassy Will be Moved to Jerusalem. Pence
Football Tournament in Memory of Hrant Dink Was Held in Turkey
Armen Sargsyan Will Return to Armenia at the End of the Week
Will the New Parliament of Catalonia Fight for Independence
Michele Nicoletti Elected PACE President
International Arrest Warrant for Puigdemont May Be Reactivated
The Priority in the Negotiations Is the Implementation of Agreements Reached in Vienna, St. Petersburg and Geneva
Three People Injured in New York Shooting
Erdogan says Syria Operation Will End in Very Short Time
Up to 1000 More US Troops Could be Headed to Afghanistan This Spring
India Supports Talks between Azerbaijan and Armenia Mediated by OSCE Minsk Group
Syrian Army Starts Operation in Idlib Province
8 Civilians Killed as a Result of Turkish Airstrikes in Syria
Some Roads in Armenia Are Difficult to Pass
Netanyahu Calls on European Nations to Propose Amendments Iranian Nuclear Deal
How did Mkhitaryan Celebrate His Birthday?
Germany's Social Democrats Approved the Start of Formal Coalition Negotiations
Armenian Repatriate from Canada: In Artsakh People Live Happier than in Other Civilized Countries
In Turkey Woman Who Recognizes Armenian Genocide is Elected the Head of Main Opposition Party Istanbul Chapter
Artsakh MFA: Call of the Azerbaijani FM to the French Government to Impede the Visits of the Citizens of Artsakh Is Unlawful
Armenian Civil Society Receives €1.74 million for New Activities from the EU
New Act against Iran in US Congress
2017 - Second Warmest since 1880 (VIDEO)
Syria Threatens to "Destroy" Any Turkish Warplanes Flying into Its Territory
The World's Most Creative Christmas Trees Ever
Shastri Ramachandaran: Any Conflict Between China and US Would Destabilize the Global Economy (EXCLUSIVE)
Statement of Artsakh National Assembly on 28th Anniversary of the Mass Pogroms of the Armenians in Baku
Wind: 11.27 km/h