EFTA Countries Are the Most Expensive in Europe
EFTA countries (European Free Trade Association) Switzerland, Iceland and Norway had the highest price levels for Household Final Consumption Expenditure (HFCE), with 61, 47 and 40 per cent above the EU28 average respectively, the 4-traders reports.
Food, beverages and tobacco most expensive in Northern Europe
Switzerland together with Norway and Denmark had the highest price levels for food and non-alcoholic beverages in Europe. Macedonia, Poland and Romania had the lowest prices.
The Eurostat survey also compared prices differences of different service groups across countries. Switzerland together with Iceland and Norway followed by the rest of the Nordic countries topped the list of countries with the highest prices in restaurants and hotel services. A number of Balkan countries, namely Albania, Macedonia and Bulgaria, had the lowest price levels in restaurants and hotel services in Europe.
- Eurozone Growth Exceeds Expectations For the past 12 months, the growth rate was 2.5%.
- France Engineers to Build Metal Bridges in Armenia The ways for potential cooperation and several other matters of bilateral interest also were discussed.
- The Fifth-Largest British Airline Stopped Flights At present, there are an estimated 110,000 Monarch customers that are currently abroad. The UK Government has asked the CAA to coordinate flights back to the UK for all Monarch customers currently overseas....
- What Is the EU's Special Attitude Towards Ukraine Conditioned By? Before the Association Agreement enters into force, the European Union set trade preferences for Ukraine for a three-year term on certain agricultural products. The quota limit for trade preferences was...
- The European Commission Proposes to Create an Economic and Monetary Union The euro is one of Europe's most significant achievements. It is much more than just a currency. It was conceived as a promise of prosperity. To keep that promise for future generations, we need the political...
Egypt Opens Gaza Border for Four Days
MFA Of Armenia: Ankara Is Not Ready To Normalize The Armenian-Turkish Relations
Rex Tillerson: North Korea Must Earn Right to Talks
China and UK to Strengthen Economic and Financial Cooperation
Weather Forecast in Armenia : Precipitation is Predicted
Trump Said The Worst People Come To U.S. By Visa Lottery
Trump Says He Would like to Have Russia’s Help with North Korea
Former Policeman Arrested within Case of Russian Ambassador’s Assassination in Turkey
Manchester United is Planning to Sell Mkhitaryan to make space for Mesut Ozil
Syria Accuses Saudi Arabia and the UN for the Failure of Negotiations
EU Leaders Fail on Migration
Donald Trump Thanks Vladimir Putin after his Press-Conference
French School Bus Cut in Two in Rail Crash
Serzh Sargsyan on Karabakh Conflict: It Is Not Possible to Negotiate with One Hand and to Fire with Another
The Next Phase of Brexit Negotiations to Start Soon
UN Warns against 'Sleepwalking' into War over North Korea
Turkey to Open Embassy in East Jerusalem
Turkey’s 37th: How Erdogan Started ''Cleansing'' of His Own Party
Armenian Government Allocated 31.9 Million Drams for Establishing Scientific Research Institute of Chess
Walt Disney Buys Murdoch's Fox for $52.4bn
Armenian Patriarch and 12 other Heads of Churches in Jerusalem Wrote a Letter to President Trump
Russians Should Be Driven out Like Dogs, Armenians Must Be Massacred: Azerbaijani "Scientist''
Tigran Mansurian’s "Requiem" Nominated for Grammy Award
Putin Pushed Erdogan’s Chair to the Ground (VIDEO)
It Is Natural to Be in Artsakh and Struggle along with the People of Artsakh: Today Hero Monte Melkonyan Turns 60
Armenia Pays Tribute to the Memory of the Victims of 1988 Spitak Earthquake
TV Channel Discovery Has Shot 6 Videos about Armenia
Statement by the "European Integration" NGO on Signing the Comprehensive and Enhanced Partnership Agreement with the EU
NKR Defense Army Servicemen Gegham Zaqaryan, Sargis Abrahamyan, Sargis Meliqyan, Posthumously Awarded with the "For Service in Battle" Medal
Lebanese-Armenian Independent Researcher: The Crisis in Lebanon Is Not Over (EXCLUSIVE)
Wind: 6.44 km/h