The US Canceled a Ban Against Turkey
The US authorities have canceled the ban on the transfer of electronic devices to the cabin of aircraft coming to the country from Turkey, Newsru.com reports. On Tuesday, the British and the US representatives conducted a security check at Istanbul Ataturk Airport.
Earlier the ban on the transportation of electronic devices on flights from Abu Dhabi (UAE) also have been lifted.
The US ban on the transport of electronic devices was introduced in March this year for flights from 10 international airports in eight countries - Egypt, Morocco, Jordan, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar and Turkey. The reason for this was fears that terrorists can use laptops and tablets for carrying on board an explosive device.
Shortly after the United States, similar measures were taken by the United Kingdom, banning the carrying of electronics for flights from six countries - Turkey, Lebanon, Jordan, Egypt, Tunisia and Saudi Arabia.
- McCain Blasts Trump for Congratulating Putin on ''Sham''Election Win The Republican chair of the House Foreign Affairs Committee also slammed Trump for making the call.
- White House Explains Why Trump Didn’t Congratulate Putin on Election Deputy press secretary Hogan Gidley told reporters that the Trump administration will work to cultivate the relationship they have with Russia.
- Artsakh Develops Relations with the USA at Different Levels The visit of Artsakh President and other high-level officials to the US and the meetings are especially prioritized when considered in the following three levels.
- Mike Pompeo: the Most Conservative US State Secretary? In this context it is interesting that his most favorite book is Ayn Rand’s novel Atlas Shrugged, which depicts "a dystopian United States in which private businesses suffer under increasingly burdensome...
- NKR President Met With the Representatives of Ramkavar Azatakan Party in Washington The meetings addressed diverse issues related to the Artsakh domestic and foreign policy, the Artsakh-Diaspora cooperation, developing and deepening the USA-Artsakh ties.
Baku’s Attempts to Isolate Armenia and the Ways to Counteract Them
Germany Deports 50 Georgian Citizens
Zakharova About Lavrov's Possible Resignation
Theresa May to Encourage European Leaders to Expel Russian Intelligence Agents from Their Own Countries
NKR President Partook at an Opening Ceremony of an Independence Monument
British Ambassador Refused the Call of Russia's Foreign Ministry
Polish FM Speaks of Democracy Crisis in Europe
Putin and Trump Agree Arms Race Would Be Undesirable
St. Gregory of Narek Statue Installed in Vatican Gardens
Bako Sahakyan Met in Beirut with the Leading staff of the AGBU Lebanon Local Body
Hawking to Be Buried Near Newton’s Grave
Austria Summons Diplomat from Israel Because of 'Nazi' T-Shirt
Iranian Supreme Leader: Iran Played a Significant Role in Defeating Islamic State in the Region
Çavuşoğlu: We Have Reached "an Understanding, not an Agreement" with the US Over Manbij
Japanese FM Presented a Soccer Ball-Shaped Cake to Lavrov
Israel: The Destruction of a Nuclear Facility in 2007 in Syria a Signal for Iran Today
Great Britain - Russia: What Will the Scandal Around Skripal Lead to?
Trump: Saudi Arabia Is Going to Give the US Some of Its Wealth
Macron Wants to Boost French Language Around the World
Turkish Airstrikes Killed at Least 12 PKK Militants in Northern Iraq
James Bagyan: The Only Armenian that Was in Space and Can Make Dolma
Why the Figure Skater Evgenia Medvedeva (Babasyan) Did Not Take Her Father's Name?
Azerbaijani Blogger: Armenians Did not Destroy Azerbaijani Graves in Karabakh
February 20: the Birth of Artsakh Movement
Armenia Negotiates with Four Countries over Creation of Persian Gulf: Black Sea Transit Corridor
Vazgen Oganesov: An Armenian Who Did Not Let Hitler to Run Away from Berlin
Lapshin Showed the Difference in the Education of Armenian and Azerbaijani Children (VIDEO)
Deputy Foreign Minister of Russia: Armenia Plays a Positive Role in Improving Russian-Georgian Relations (EXCLUSIVE)
Armenian Delegation Invited OSCE PA President to Visit Artsakh and Meet the Authorities There: Hermine Naghdalyan (EXCLUSIVE)
Our Delegation Made It Clear That It is Impossible to Have the Same Approach Towards All Conflicts: Hermine Naghdalyan (EXCLUSIVE)
Wind: 11.27 km/h