Iranian President Calls to Safeguard Iran Nuclear Deal
Iranian President Hassan Rouhani stressed Sunday that the most important goal of the newly appointed Cabinet would be to safeguard the 2015 Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA), Sputnik News reports.
Addressing the parliament, Rouhani called on Zarif to make all necessary diplomatic efforts to protect the JCPOA from the attempts of Israel, the United States and several Middle Eastern countries to undermine the agreement.
Earlier in the day, the Iranian parliament approved almost all Cabinet candidates proposed by Rouhani, except the nominee for the position of the energy minister. Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif and Oil Minister Bijan Namdar Zanganeh retained their posts.
- Is Iran Nuclear Deal Endangered? The European Union is also against the US intentions to abolish the nuclear deal. The EU notes that even if the US withdraws from the agreement, they will still remain faithful to the spirit of the agreement.
- New Act against Iran in US Congress "Congress has four months to fix the flaws of the JCPOA to permanently block Iran from obtaining nuclear weapons capability," said Representative Roskam.
- US Starts The Changes In The Deal With Iran Trump administration is working on a legislative fix that could enable the United States to remain in the Iran nuclear deal, Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said in an interview with The Associated Press...
- Trump "Handed a Mess" with North Korea President Donald Trump said Saturday that he was "handed a mess" with North Korea and that he wanted to try a new Mideast peace plan before moving the U.S. Embassy, while slamming the "fake news" media...
- Trump Intends to "Decertify" Iranian Deal As the source reports according to Trump the deal it is not in the national interest of the United States.
Merkel and Macron Plan Roadmap on Euro Zone Reform
PACE Eliminates Turkish from the List of Working Languages
NKR Defense Army: During the Past Week Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime About 250 Times
James Bagyan: The Only Armenian that Was in Space and Can Make Dolma
EU-USA ''Metal War'' Will Cause New Intrigues
70 Racers from Armenia, Georgia and Iran to Take Part in International Car Race in Armenia
Mike Pompeo: the Most Conservative US State Secretary?
RA President Congratulated His Chinese Counterpart
Two Armenians Killed in Los Angeles Shooting
Russia Has Expelled 23 British Diplomats
Perspectives of IT Sector Development in Artsakh Were Discussed
Armenian Chess Players Participate in Individual Championship of Europe
New Secretary of State: Will the US Foreign Policy Become More Agressive?
A Turkish Bombing Raid Struck the Main Hospital in Afrin: At Least 16 Civilians Killed
RA President Met with the Upper Board of Armenia’s Supreme Judicial Council
Xi Jinping Re-Elected as China’s President
Candidates Tournament: Aronian Defeated by So
NKR President Met With the Representatives of Ramkavar Azatakan Party in Washington
Commemoration of St. Gregory the Illuminator’s Torments and Commitment to the Pit
Charles Aznavour Received Czech Rep. Award
Why the Figure Skater Evgenia Medvedeva (Babasyan) Did Not Take Her Father's Name?
Armenian President Schools Azeri Diplomat on History at Munich Security Conference
Azerbaijani Blogger: Armenians Did not Destroy Azerbaijani Graves in Karabakh
February 20: the Birth of Artsakh Movement
President Attends Bookinist Bookstore on the Occasion of Book Giving Day
Armenia Negotiates with Four Countries over Creation of Persian Gulf: Black Sea Transit Corridor
Serzh Sargsyan: Azerbaijan’s Position Regarding the Nagorno Karabakh Issue is a Flagrant Violation of the Helsinki Spirit
Vazgen Oganesov: An Armenian Who Did Not Let Hitler to Run Away from Berlin
Deputy Foreign Minister of Russia: Armenia Plays a Positive Role in Improving Russian-Georgian Relations (EXCLUSIVE)
Lapshin Showed the Difference in the Education of Armenian and Azerbaijani Children (VIDEO)
Wind: 11.27 km/h