Iranian President Calls to Safeguard Iran Nuclear Deal
Iranian President Hassan Rouhani stressed Sunday that the most important goal of the newly appointed Cabinet would be to safeguard the 2015 Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA), Sputnik News reports.
Addressing the parliament, Rouhani called on Zarif to make all necessary diplomatic efforts to protect the JCPOA from the attempts of Israel, the United States and several Middle Eastern countries to undermine the agreement.
Earlier in the day, the Iranian parliament approved almost all Cabinet candidates proposed by Rouhani, except the nominee for the position of the energy minister. Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif and Oil Minister Bijan Namdar Zanganeh retained their posts.
- Cooperating with Iran is a Necessity for Armenia: Expert In connection with recent developments in Iran's nuclear program, "Armedia" IAA talked to the expert, Armen Israelyan.
- US Threats Do not Frighten Iran Iran's nuclear program chief Ali Akbar Salehi also responded to Pompeо's statement, noting that Iran will continue to follow the nuclear program agreement if the European Union compensates for the damage...
- French FM: US Decision Endangers the Region as a Whole "We disagree with the method because this collection of sanctions, which will be set up against Iran, will not enable dialogue and on the contrary it will reinforce the conservatives and weaken President...
- Iran on the Preconditions to Preserve the Nuclear Deal Mohammed Javad Zarif made the comments on Sunday in Iran's capital, Tehran, during a meeting with Miguel Arias Canete, the EU's commissioner for energy and climate.
- Iran Gave Europe 60 Days "The Europeans have between 45 and 60 days to give the necessary guarantees to safeguard Iranian interests and compensate the damages caused by the US pullout," the New Arab reports.
Earthquake in Western Iran
Daron Acemoğlu Plans to Visit Armenia in August
Hillary Clinton Says Putin Knows How to 'Manipulate' People Due to KGB Past
Deputy Prime Minister: Acemoğlu Never Demanded any Money from the Armenian Government
Newspaper: Angela Merkel Plans to Visit Armenia in August
Weather Forecast in Armenia
Trump Signs Law on Promoting Human Rights in North Korea
NASA Awards its Highest Honor to Yervant Terzian
Trump Accuses China and EU of Manipulating their Currencies
Israel, Hamas Agree to Restore Calm in Gaza: Hamas
Man Arrested After Knife Attack on German Bus
US Secretary of State Speaks about Trump's Successes in Talks with Putin
Armenia PM: When Azerbaijan will be Inclined to Compromise, We will Discuss Compromise Limit for us
EU Urged Member States to Prepare for Brexit Negotiations
Trump: I'll be Putin's Worst Enemy
President of Artsakh addresses congratulatory message on foreign ministry’s 25th anniversary
PM Receives Special Representative of the OSCE Chairperson-in-Office on Combating Corruption
Israel Has Adopted Divisive Jewish Nation-State Law
Trump Is Looking Forward to a Second Meeting with Putin
Zakharova: Russia Wants to Restore Relations with Georgia
Prince William Got an Armenian Cross as a Gift
A Lebanese Politician of Armenian Ethnic Origins is in the top-5 of the Most Successful Business Women in the Middle East
Nikol Pashinyan: "Our most important goal is not only to stop the tide of emigration, but to reverse the trend" (PHOTOS)
Feast of Transfiguration of Our Lord Jesus Christ
Erdogan Plans to Involve Ethnic Armenian Economist Daron Acemoglu in the New Cabinet
Comment by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Artsakh on the UN Security Council Resolutions on the Azerbaijan-Karabakh Conflict
At the Invitation of President Armen Sarkissian President of Italy Sergio Mattarella will Conduct a State Visit to Armenia
Commemoration of the Tabernacle of Old Testament (or the Old Ark) and the Feast of the New Holy Church
War mongering and saber rattling are irrelevant: Armenian FM on Ilham Aliyev's Statement about Karabakh Conflict
Nikol Pashinyan: "The Rule of Law and Human Rights Should be Strictly Respected in the Fight Against Corruption"
Wind: 6.44 km/h