Anticorruption Council Holds Regular Meeting
Chaired by Prime Minister Karen Karapetyan, the Anticorruption Council met in the Office of Government, attended by civil society representatives, official page of the RA Government reports.
The experts of the Independent Expert Group reported the corruption risks identified in the services provided by the Police, as well as in the fields of healthcare, education and public revenue collection. After an in-depth discussion, a number of proposals and recommendations were presented.
Prime Minister Karapetyan highlighted the importance of taking consistent steps aimed at reducing corruption risks in the mentioned spheres and issued relevant instructions. In particular, the Premier told the Ministers of Education and Science, Healthcare, the SRC Chairman and the Chief of Police to discuss the proposals by this September 20, finalize the drafts in cooperation with the expert group, if necessary, and submit an updated version to the Government Staff.
In addition, the Prime Minister instructed to consider the possibility of providing resources as part of budgetary allocations and follow them up during the budget debate, if necessary.
Karen Karapetyan instructed the Chief of Government Staff to discuss and finalize the draft with other stakeholders by this November and submit it to the Government for consideration.
- Armenian Jewelry Introduced in Central Asia Armenian producers have signed export contracts worth of AMD 38m, and the Mitsario Gold has opened a branch in Kazakhstan.
- The Inclusive Growth Is in the Core of Armenia's Development Strategy This is very important in terms of the interests of the citizens of the Republic of Armenia on the one hand, and on the other hand, in order to be perceived as a partner in the international arena.
- USA Reauthorizes the GSP Program for Armenia GSP-eligible products may enter the U.S. with reduced or zero rates.
- Wine Can Become a National Armenian Brand for Export It is known that the main Armenian products that enter the Eurasian markets are high-quality Armenian cognac, which is a national brand and is exported mainly to Russia, Belarus and Kazakhstan, but in...
- We Will Continue to Implement our Reform Agenda: Armenian Prime Minister's Interview with Euronews (Video) Еuronews reminds that Karapetyan had earlier met representatives of the UN Development Programme to help kick-start the reform process.
UN Chief Says World Notes That ''Cold War is back''
Investigation Group Confirmed Systemic Corruption in PACE by Azerbaijan
Ara Babloyan: I Am Hopeful that My Request Will Be of Any Value to My Colleague
Opposition MP: I Was Assured that Nikol Pashinyan Is Ok
The EU Calls for Inclusive Dialogue in Armenia
Ara Babloyan: Leaders of the Protests Should Understand that They Take on Them All Further Developments
Armen Sarkissian: the Ongoing Developments in Our Country Have Reached a Dangerous Line
NKR Defense Army Disseminates a Video Showing Accumulation of Azerbaijani Military Equipment on Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border (VIDEO)
Azerbaijan Views Inner-Armenian Developments as Factor to Unleash New Military Adventurism: NKR Defense Ministry’s Board
In Armenia Priests Join Protestors to Prevent Clashes
President's Office: Nikol Pashinyan presented Sarkissian conversation inaccurately
EU Delegation, Member States Call for Urgent Negotiated Solution in Yerevan Protests
Artsakh President Met with Catholicos of All Armenians Garegin II
The Air Temperature in Armenia Will Gradually Go Up
US Congressmen Urge Trump to Recognize Armenian Genocide
Artsakh President Met President of Armenia
Serzh Sargsyan Left the Negotiations
Armenia PM Serzh Sargsyan Meets the Opposition Leader in Marriott
NKR Defense Army: During the Past Week Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime Over 320 Times
Suren Arustamyan Rocked the Stage in California
Erdogan Personally Ordered to Organize Protests in Germany against Armenian Genocide Recognition Resolution: Der Spiegel
Foreigners, Except Armenians, Purchasing at Least $300,000 Worth of Real Estate in Turkey Can Obtain Turkish Citizenship
The Opening Ceremony of the Statue of the Doctor of the Church, St. Gregory of Narek, Will Be Held in Vatican
Member of German Bundestag: Armenian Genocide is a Historically Well-Researched Fact which Shouldn't be Denied Anymore
David Yerevantsi About the Statue of ST. Gregory of Narek: "This Sculpture is a Phenomenon Within the Limits of Faith and Talent" (EXCLUSIVE)
Armenia: Where the Stars Are Closer (VIDEO)
NKR Defense Army: During the Past Week Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime about 250 Times
Aram Ateshian: ''We Are Grateful to Turkish Authorities and Our Turkish Army''
Steven Seagal to Visit Armenia and Pay Tribute to the Memory of the Innocent Victims of the Armenian Genocide
Wind: 11.27 km/h