Anticorruption Council Holds Regular Meeting
Chaired by Prime Minister Karen Karapetyan, the Anticorruption Council met in the Office of Government, attended by civil society representatives, official page of the RA Government reports.
The experts of the Independent Expert Group reported the corruption risks identified in the services provided by the Police, as well as in the fields of healthcare, education and public revenue collection. After an in-depth discussion, a number of proposals and recommendations were presented.
Prime Minister Karapetyan highlighted the importance of taking consistent steps aimed at reducing corruption risks in the mentioned spheres and issued relevant instructions. In particular, the Premier told the Ministers of Education and Science, Healthcare, the SRC Chairman and the Chief of Police to discuss the proposals by this September 20, finalize the drafts in cooperation with the expert group, if necessary, and submit an updated version to the Government Staff.
In addition, the Prime Minister instructed to consider the possibility of providing resources as part of budgetary allocations and follow them up during the budget debate, if necessary.
Karen Karapetyan instructed the Chief of Government Staff to discuss and finalize the draft with other stakeholders by this November and submit it to the Government for consideration.
- What Will the Launch of the Meghri Economic Zone Give Armenia? If we consider the broader opportunities, then Meghri Free Trade Zone may be of great interest both for the EAEU countries, for which this is an opportunity to develop economic relations with Iran on favorable...
- RA Prime Minister on Business Environment Improvement in Armenia We need to start drafting the 2018 business environment improvement program and hold discussions with all interested parties," the Prime Minister noted on this.
- Joint Calculation Unit vs Single Monetary Unit: the Difference in Case of the EAEU In this sense, the attempts to identify a joint calculation unit with a single monetary unit are senseless.
- The Number of GSP+ Users in 2016 Has Increased: Garegin Melkonyan (EXCLUSIVE) I have mentioned that by joining the system, we periodically had a dialogue with representatives of the European Commission in terms of presenting information about the work done on conventions. So far,...
- Eurasian Experts Club: Indexes of the Economic Development in Armenia Give a Reason for Moderate Optimism He added that the present situation shows that Armenia has an opportunity to finish a year with a positive index, which opens a new path for development.
Not Only Kirkuk and Mosul, but also the Western Thrace And the Crimea Should Be Joined to Turkey: Turkish Party Leader
Saudi Arabia and Iraq Sign an Agreement to Form a Coordination Council
Spain Denies It Is Carrying Out "Coup" Against Catalonia
Two Italian Regions Vote for More Autonomy
Kakha Kaladze Wins Tbilisi Mayor Elections
Catalan President Says Will Not Accept Madrid's Plan
First Tea and Coffee Festival Organized in Yerevan (Photos)
Madrid approves measures to strip Catalonia's autonomous powers
7 Days on the Frontline: Azerbaijan Fired More than 2,300 Shots
Knife-Wielding Man Wounds Five People in Munich
Another Six Large Families Will Be Provided with Houses in Artsakh
French Oncological Center Opened in Yerevan
Tatev Hakobyan - Vice champion of European Weightlifting Championship
Erdogan: US, EU Don't Help Turkey in Terror Fight
Premiere of Dadivank Documentary Film in Artsakh
Hamshen Armenian Intellectual's Wife Detained in Turkey
Syrian Kurds Don’t Want Independence from Syria
Foreign Minister of the Republic of Artsakh Delivered a Speech in Brussels
Iraqi Forces Fully Took Control of Kirkuk
Premier of Serj Tankian’s Symphony in Armenia (Video)
Being Afraid of Armenian Official, Azerbaijani Defense Minister Hides Behind the Flag
Georgians Would Die of Envy: BBC Travel Correspondent Told a Joke about Armenians, Georgians and Azeris
President Presents Geneva Talk’s Outcome at the Meeting with Armenian Community in Switzerland
Luis R. Corteguera: Declaration of Independence by Catalonia Might Move Madrid to Apply Article 155 of the Spanish Constitution (EXCLUSIVE)
Catalan Independence Referendum: Opinions from Catalonia (EXCLUSIVE)
The Armenian Delegation Called on Turkey for a Dialogue on the Issue of the Construction of Reservoirs on Araks: Hermine Naghdalyan (EXCLUSIVE)
Knyaz Hasanov: Iraqi Kurdistan Leadership Should Sit Down for Dialogue with the Iraqi Authorities
Armenian Delegates Talked About Issues of Refugees and Cyber Security at the OSCE PA Meeting: Hermine Naghdalyan (EXCLUSIVE)
Foreign Ministers of Armenia and Azerbaijan Discussed Issues Related to the Organization of the Upcoming Meeting of Presidents
The Armenian Delegation to the OSCE PA Proposed to Monitor the Armenian and Azerbaijani Textbooks and Media (EXCLUSIVE)
Wind: 11.27 km/h