Russia and US May Hold Talks on Future of Deir ez-Zor
Russia and US could hold a meeting this week on the US initiative to handle the situation in the Syrian city of Deir ez-Zor to discuss the areas of responsibility of the sides and coordinate the fight against the Daesh terrorist group (ISIS), a military diplomatic source told Sputnik.
"They [the US] said that we should meet this week, agree [on issues] including on Deir ez-Zor … We speak of determining areas of responsibility," the source said.
According to the source, the Russian side presented its preliminary proposals on the issue.
"We sent them a map with a line [of demarcation]," the source said.
- US Backed Kurdish Forces Seized Syria’s Largest Oil Field The capture is a major blow to the IS terrorist group, which is losing both territory and sources of revenue.
- Turkey Building Watchtowers with a Height of 15 Meters along Borders The high security surveillance towers, dubbed "kulekol," are to be placed at certain intervals between the border walls, and a military team of 10 will reside there.
- Erdogan Says Turkey Will Deploy Troops in Syria's Northern Idlib Region "The de-escalation zone agreement was a promising idea ... under which Russians are maintaining security outside Idlib and Turkey will maintain the security inside Idlib region," Erdoğan said.
- Astana: the Sixth Round of Negotiations on Syrian Settlement Kicked Off Negotiations will initially take place in bilateral formats, and then representatives of the United Nations will join the meetings.
- Syrian Government Troops Have Broken a Three-Year Siege in Deir Az Zor State news agency SANA said on Tuesday that the advancing forces had joined up with fellow soldiers at the previously besieged government-held airbase known as Brigade 137 on the outskirts of Deir Az Zor...
RA NA Deputies Delivered Lectures in Artsakh
RA President Received High Representative of Mekhitarist Congregation, His Eminence Archbishop Lévon Zékiyan
Belarus-Armenia Friendship Forest to Be Planted in Armenia
Armenian Army Delegation Travels to US
Russia Accuses the US-Led Coalition of Decimating Raqqa
Film about Henrikh Mkhitaryan Coming Soon
Solemn Ceremony of Donating Armenian Style Carpets to Artsakh Churches
The Typhoon ''Lan'' Swept out Japanese Coastal Areas (VIDEO)
Which Are the Objectives and the Principles of the EU-RA New Agreement?
Our Claims on Genocide Become More Substantial
Catalan Parliament May Decide on Independence on October 26
Turkey Waiting for the Extradition of Gülen
Why Cooperation with the EU Has Become a Priority for Azerbaijan?
EU Member Spain Ignores European Standards
The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights: At Least 128 People Killed in Homs by ISIS
Catalan Authorities Will Not Follow Orders from the Spanish Government
US Backed Kurdish Forces Seized Syria’s Largest Oil Field
Trump on the EU Stance on Iran Sanctions
Armenian Foreign Minister to Participate in the OSCE Conference
Azerbaijani Armed Forces Used Spike: NKR Defense Army Warns of Painful Response
Being Afraid of Armenian Official, Azerbaijani Defense Minister Hides Behind the Flag
Georgians Would Die of Envy: BBC Travel Correspondent Told a Joke about Armenians, Georgians and Azeris
President Presents Geneva Talk’s Outcome at the Meeting with Armenian Community in Switzerland
Luis R. Corteguera: Declaration of Independence by Catalonia Might Move Madrid to Apply Article 155 of the Spanish Constitution (EXCLUSIVE)
Catalan Independence Referendum: Opinions from Catalonia (EXCLUSIVE)
The Armenian Delegation Called on Turkey for a Dialogue on the Issue of the Construction of Reservoirs on Araks: Hermine Naghdalyan (EXCLUSIVE)
Knyaz Hasanov: Iraqi Kurdistan Leadership Should Sit Down for Dialogue with the Iraqi Authorities
Armenian Delegates Talked About Issues of Refugees and Cyber Security at the OSCE PA Meeting: Hermine Naghdalyan (EXCLUSIVE)
Foreign Ministers of Armenia and Azerbaijan Discussed Issues Related to the Organization of the Upcoming Meeting of Presidents
The Armenian Delegation to the OSCE PA Proposed to Monitor the Armenian and Azerbaijani Textbooks and Media (EXCLUSIVE)
Wind: 11.27 km/h