Russia and US May Hold Talks on Future of Deir ez-Zor
Russia and US could hold a meeting this week on the US initiative to handle the situation in the Syrian city of Deir ez-Zor to discuss the areas of responsibility of the sides and coordinate the fight against the Daesh terrorist group (ISIS), a military diplomatic source told Sputnik.
"They [the US] said that we should meet this week, agree [on issues] including on Deir ez-Zor … We speak of determining areas of responsibility," the source said.
According to the source, the Russian side presented its preliminary proposals on the issue.
"We sent them a map with a line [of demarcation]," the source said.
- Kurds and Turks Clash in Germany Kurds who had gathered at airport for the protest were attacked by Turkish Airlines passengers.
- Assad Accused Turkey of Supporting Terrorists Turkey's attack on Afrin is related to Ankara's policy which is based on the support of terrorist groups.
- Syrian Army Starts Operation in Idlib Province For the last several days, Syrian troops in southern Aleppo have been trying to link up with army forces in eastern Idlib at the Abu Duhur military airport.
- Erdogan Held a Phone Conversation with NATO Chief The NATO expressed confidence that the best way for solving the issue is an open dialogue between the allies.
- Clash of Turkish and American Interests in Syria Turkey will categorically object to the stabilization of the situation on the border by Kurdish forces.
US Warns the YPG to Cut Support If They Spot Fighting the ISIS
The RA President Arrived in Strasbourg
Germany to Halt Arms Exports to Turkey
President meets with members of French National Assembly and Senate Friendship Groups
Turkey Says Has "Neutralized" 260 Militants in Syria
Karen Karapetyan: Singapore's Development Path Is a Good Example for Armenia
Mkhitaryan Will Miss Today’s Match against Chelsea
OSCE Monitoring to Be Conducted on NKR-Azerbaijan Border
Qatar Supports Turkey’s Operation in Afrin
2 Dead, 19 Injured in US School Shooting
"Thank You, Armenian Soldier": Charitable Concert in Armenia
Armenian PM Meets with Major International Companies’ Leadership in Davos
Garo Paylan Nommed for Nobel Peace Prize
PACE Monitoring Committee Appointed a New Co-Rapporteur on Armenia
Macron Received the RA President at the Elysee Palace
Kurds and Turks Clash in Germany
Emil Jamil Lahoud: Armenian President of Lebanon
French Foreign Minister Calls on Turkey for Greatest Level of Restraint
Bako Sahakyan Partook at the Meeting of the Defense Army's Military Council
From Time to Time Precipitation is Predicted
Armenian Repatriate from Canada: In Artsakh People Live Happier than in Other Civilized Countries
Artsakh MFA: Call of the Azerbaijani FM to the French Government to Impede the Visits of the Citizens of Artsakh Is Unlawful
In Turkey Woman Who Recognizes Armenian Genocide is Elected the Head of Main Opposition Party Istanbul Chapter
2017 - Second Warmest since 1880 (VIDEO)
Armenian Civil Society Receives €1.74 million for New Activities from the EU
New Act against Iran in US Congress
Syria Threatens to "Destroy" Any Turkish Warplanes Flying into Its Territory
Statement of Artsakh National Assembly on 28th Anniversary of the Mass Pogroms of the Armenians in Baku
The World's Most Creative Christmas Trees Ever
Shastri Ramachandaran: Any Conflict Between China and US Would Destabilize the Global Economy (EXCLUSIVE)
Wind: 6.44 km/h