Russia and US May Hold Talks on Future of Deir ez-Zor
Russia and US could hold a meeting this week on the US initiative to handle the situation in the Syrian city of Deir ez-Zor to discuss the areas of responsibility of the sides and coordinate the fight against the Daesh terrorist group (ISIS), a military diplomatic source told Sputnik.
"They [the US] said that we should meet this week, agree [on issues] including on Deir ez-Zor … We speak of determining areas of responsibility," the source said.
According to the source, the Russian side presented its preliminary proposals on the issue.
"We sent them a map with a line [of demarcation]," the source said.
- Tehran Is Ready to Participate in the Reconstruction of Syria "After seven years of struggle with the crisis, the war in Syria has entered a new phase and Iran will play an important role in its recovery," said Fundi.
- The Most Intensive Military Confrontation between Israel and Iran: What Are the Implications? Below let us provide a brief review on the sequence of the developments of the events, refer to the reactions of the main international actors and make some predictions how it can affect the situation...
- Assad Estimated Reconstruction of Syria 400 Billion Dollars Hundreds of billions, the minimum is 200 billion, and according to some estimates it’s about 400 billion dollars. Why is it not precise? Because some areas are still under the control of the terrorists,...
- France Has no Fundamental Disagreements with Moscow on Syria "We have no fundamental disagreements with Moscow on these issues," the ambassador added.
- Mogherini: the EU to Provide Additional € 3 Billion to Turkey This was stated by the head of European diplomacy Federica Mogherini, novinite.com reports.
Trump Assumes Changes in US-China Bilateral Trade
Turkey to Receive First F-35 by Late June
Knesset Lawmakers Voted to Debate the Recognition of the Armenian Genocide in the Parliament Chamber
EU Will Allocate Additional €1.5 Billion to Turkey
Former Macedonian Prime Minister Sentenced to 2 Years in Prison
French FM: US Decision Endangers the Region as a Whole
Artsakh President Had a Working Consultation
Zakharova: Russia Will Continue to Play an Active Role in the Karabakh Conflict
Foreign Ministers of Armenia and Russia Had a Telephone Conversation
Israel May Restrict Access to Jerusalem for Muslims from the Gaza Strip
Jazz Concert Held in Yerevan
Co-Rapporteurs to Carry Out a Monitoring Visit to Armenia
15,000 People Took to the Streets in Paris
Israel Bombs Gaza Port, Hamas Tunnel
Soldier Found Dead in Military Position
Nikol Pashinyan, Demetris Syllouris Discuss Furtherance of Armenia-Cyprus Relations
Thomas de Waal Assesses Artsakh's Participation in Talks Pertinent
U.S. Secretary of State Shares Enthusiasm about Armenia's Peaceful, Constitutional Political Transition
Trump Does not Rule out Possibility of Cancelling Meeting with North Korea's Leader
EU Says up to US to Avoid Damaging Trade Row Escalation
When I Sit Around a Table with Other Armenians, Bread and Wine Taste Differently: The Armenian Speechwriter of 3 US Presidents
Turkish Prime Minister to Nikol Pashinyan
The Works of Armenian Classics Are Translated into Hindi: Hindi Literary Scholar (EXCLUSIVE)
Players of ''Arsenal'' Sing Armenian Song (Video)
Netanyahu’s Son: Turkey Is Guilty of Committing the Armenian Genocide
MFA: Armenia Has Initiated Moves to Strengthen Cooperation with Israel
Russian Lawmakers Are Willing to Meet with the Representatives of All Parliamentary Factions in Armenia
Karen Karapetyan: Taking Part in "Negotiations", Which Is Unlikely to Bring Any Solutions Have No Prospect
One of the New Prime Minister's Priorities Is to Effectively Assume Karabakh Conflict Negotiation Bloc
Nikol Pashinyan: Participation in the Snap Parliamentary Elections Will Depend on the Created Situation
Wind: 17.70 km/h