Russia's Arms Supply to Armenia to be Completed by the End of 2017
Russia's supply of arms to Armenia under the 200 million USD loan agreement will be completed by the end of this year, defense minister of Armenia Vigen Sargsyan told reporters on October 2, "Armenpress" reports.
"Within the frames of this loan we will complete arms delivery to Armenia by the end of this year as stated in the agreement. This means that there is no problem here," - the minister said.
He added that at the moment they are in the most active stage of the arms delivery process to Armenia within the frames of that loan.
- Russian Figure Skater Prepares a Performance for Armenian Folk Song One of the achievements, which I am proud of is that now I am a candidate for master of sports. On the first day of the city championship I skated a short program.
- Sharmazanov Leaves for Moscow on a Working Visit In Moscow Eduard Sharmazanov will deliver a report at the international forum "Parliamentarians against drugs".
- Russian FM to Pay Official Visit to Armenia The Russian FM will meet with President Serzh Sargsyan.
- Russian Official: Every Delegation Should Come and Bow in Tsitsernakaberd The Armenian people’s great friend Nikolai Ryzhkov noted that he had known about the Armenian Genocide perpetrated in the Ottoman Empire in 1915 since his school years.
- Karen Karapetyan Receives RF Minister of Transport Karen Karapetyan and Maxim Sokolov expressed willingness to continue the ongoing effective cooperation and give fresh impetus to bilateral trade and economic relations.
Israel Will Not Be Lectured to By a Leader Who Bombs His Own People: Netanyahu to Erdogan
Isis Use of Hobby Drones as Weapons Tests Chinese Makers
Egypt’s President Invites Palestinian President to Cairo to Discuss Trump's Jerusalem Move
The Syrian Army and Iranian-Backed Militias Started a Military Campaign Against Rebels in Hama Province
Macron to Netanyahu: US Recognition of Jerusalem Is a Threat to Peace
BrExit: Second Round
Pope Prays for Nuclear Disarmament
UK Aims for Trade Deal with EU that Tops Canada Pact
Saakashvili Supporters Demand Ukraine's Leader Be Impeached
Archaeologists Uncover 3500-Year-Old Tomb at Egypt's Luxor (photo)
Lebanon Urges to Sanction US Over Jerusalem Decision
Hamshen Armenian Activists Released From Turkish Prison
There are Impassable Roads in Armenia
Called the Total Sum of All Corruption in the World
Iraq Declares War With Islamic State Is Over
Eurovision- 2017 winner Salvador Sobral Has Heart Transplant
The Universal Declaration of Human Rights Turns 70
Arab States Urge U.S. to Abandon Jerusalem Move
Artsakh Foreign Minister Received Chairman of the Standing Committee on Foreign Relations of the National Assembly of Armenia
Artsakh Republic President Met with Members of the Armenian National Assembly Standing Committee on Foreign Relations
Armenian Patriarch and 12 other Heads of Churches in Jerusalem Wrote a Letter to President Trump
Russians Should Be Driven out Like Dogs, Armenians Must Be Massacred: Azerbaijani "Scientist''
Tigran Mansurian’s "Requiem" Nominated for Grammy Award
Putin Pushed Erdogan’s Chair to the Ground (VIDEO)
It Is Natural to Be in Artsakh and Struggle along with the People of Artsakh: Today Hero Monte Melkonyan Turns 60
Armenia Pays Tribute to the Memory of the Victims of 1988 Spitak Earthquake
TV Channel Discovery Has Shot 6 Videos about Armenia
Statement by the "European Integration" NGO on Signing the Comprehensive and Enhanced Partnership Agreement with the EU
NKR Defense Army Servicemen Gegham Zaqaryan, Sargis Abrahamyan, Sargis Meliqyan, Posthumously Awarded with the "For Service in Battle" Medal
Lebanese-Armenian Independent Researcher: The Crisis in Lebanon Is Not Over (EXCLUSIVE)
Wind: 6.44 km/h