Russia's Arms Supply to Armenia to be Completed by the End of 2017
Russia's supply of arms to Armenia under the 200 million USD loan agreement will be completed by the end of this year, defense minister of Armenia Vigen Sargsyan told reporters on October 2, "Armenpress" reports.
"Within the frames of this loan we will complete arms delivery to Armenia by the end of this year as stated in the agreement. This means that there is no problem here," - the minister said.
He added that at the moment they are in the most active stage of the arms delivery process to Armenia within the frames of that loan.
- Ara Babloyan Participated at Opening Ceremony of Armenian-Russian Exhibition "Together" The cornerstone of our countries’ inter-state relations is the treaty on Friendship, Cooperation and Mutual Aid, and its twentieth anniversary we also marked in the jubilee year – in 2017.
- RA NA Deputy Speaker Appointed Head of the CSTO PA Observation Mission at the Russian Presidential Elections This is informed by the press service of the RA National Assembly.
- RA NA President to Leave for Moscow Within the framework of the visit the delegation will have meetings with the RF FA Council of Federation Chairperson Valentina Matvienko and the Chairman of State Duma Vyacheslav Volodin.
- Prime Minister Receives RF Ambassador to Armenia The possibilities of promoting cooperation within the framework of Meghri FEZ, air communication, small aviation, infrastructure, agriculture and tourism were also discussed.
- CSTO to Organize Joint Exercises "Combat Brotherhood-2018" The issues of operational and combat training were discussed and approaches were coordinated on formation of the operational-strategic situation of the joint operational-strategic exercises "Combat brotherhood-2018".
Black Ice On Sotk-Karvachar Roadway
Artsakh Republic President Met with the Defense Minister of the Republic of Armenia
Turkish Foreign Ministry: US Decision to Open Embassy in Jerusalem May Damage Peace
Azerbaijani Blogger: Armenians Did not Destroy Azerbaijani Graves in Karabakh
Turks Reveal their Greek, Armenian, Jewish Roots
Armenian Delegation Invited OSCE PA President to Visit Artsakh and Meet the Authorities There: Hermine Naghdalyan (EXCLUSIVE)
The EU Prolonged Sanctions Against Belarus
Macron Against Wine Restriction
President Receives EU Special Representative for South Caucasus and Georgia Crisis
Australia's Deputy Prime Minister Resigns over a Scandal
Azerbaijan Has Asserted the Continuity of the Genocidal Policy: Larisa Alaverdyan
US Does Not Exclude Military Force Against Syrian Government Forces
In Armenia From Time to Time Precipitation Is Predicted
Saudi Arabia Allows Women to Leave Тheir Husbands
Macron Will Play in the Musical Tale
President of Artsakh: We Are Proud of Having a Powerful and Victorious Army
Netherlands Once Again Reconfirmed its Commitment to Universal Human Values: Edward Nalbandyan
Trump Speaks for Tougher Measures on Gun Control
Mysterious Cat with Two Faces Was Born in France (PHOTOS)
Erdoğan: Turkey Aims to Produce Unmanned Tanks
Russian Figure Skater of Armenian Origin Sets a World Record
When Erdogan Saw Pope's Chair He Demanded the Same for Himself (PHOTO)
The Day of the Formation of the Armenian Army: Congratulations, Armenian Soldier!
Armenian President Schools Azeri Diplomat on History at Munich Security Conference
Terrorism Is Not the First Challenge the US Faces Any Longer (Comparative Alalysis of US Military Strategies)
The Spiritual Leader of the Armenian Armed Forces: The Aspiration to Keep the Army Awake, in Prayer and in Blessing, Make the Armenian Clergyman Be in the Armed Forces
We Will Continue to Implement our Reform Agenda: Armenian Prime Minister's Interview with Euronews (Video)
Feast of St. Sarkis the Captain, Patron of Love and Youth, his Son Martyros and his 14 Soldiers-Companions
February 20: the Birth of Artsakh Movement
President Attends Bookinist Bookstore on the Occasion of Book Giving Day
Wind: 6.44 km/h