President Serzh Sargsyan Offers Condolences to US President Donald Trump
President Serzh Sargsyan sent a condolence cable to President of the United States Donald Trump over the acts of violence in Las Vegas.
"With deep sorrow I learned about the appalling manifestation of violence in Las Vegas that claimed dozens of innocent victims and hundreds injured.
In this terrible moment of sorrow and loss, I extend my deepest condolences and sympathy to you, to the friendly people of the United States and the victims’ families, wishing them fortitude and courage, and the wounded a speedy recovery.
We pray with the people of the United States for the peace of the souls of the slain and the full recovery of the injured,” the condolence message of the President of the Republic of Armenia reads.
- Delegation from California on a Visit to Armenia and Artsakh "The California legislative delegation to Armenia is an important step in continuing to strengthen ties between the Republic of Armenia and the State of California," stated Nazarian.
- US State Secretary's Statement on Karabakh Conflict: What Can We Conclude? Indeed, the conflict can never get a final resolution, unless the security of the population in Artsakh is insured.
- Adam Schiff Urges Textbook Publishers to Include More Information on Armenian Genocide Letters were sent to major textbook publishers, such as Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, McGraw-Hill and Pearson, said Emilie Simons, a spokeswoman for Schiff.
- US Secretary of State Thanks Armenia We greatly appreciate these endeavors toward building a more peaceful world.
- Russian Citizens Can Obtain US Visas from American Embassies in Armenia and Georgia Issuing US visas to citizens of other countries is an ordinary working process.
Erdogan: US, EU Don't Help Turkey in Terror Fight
Premiere of Dadivank Documentary Film in Artsakh
Hamshen Armenian Intellectual's Wife Detained in Turkey
Syrian Kurds Don’t Want Independence from Syria
Foreign Minister of the Republic of Artsakh Delivered a Speech in Brussels
Iraqi Forces Fully Took Control of Kirkuk
Premier of Serj Tankian’s Symphony in Armenia (Video)
Spanish Government Plans to Dissolve Catalonia's Parliament
NKR President Met with Catholicos of the Great House of Cilicia Aram I
Turkey Sets Up Its First Observation Post in Idlib
Tusk Rules Out Any EU Action Over Catalonia
EU to Reduce Financial Assistance to Turkey
RF Premier Dmitry Medvedev to Arrive in Armenia on Official Visit
NKR Defense Army Serviceman Tigran Khachatryan Posthumously Awarded with the "For Service in Battle" Medal
Iraq Warns Foreign Oil Companies Against Contracts With Kurdistan
Artsakh Republic President Visited in Brussels the Office of the European Friends of Armenia Organization
NKR Defense Army Soldier Fatally Wounded
Azerbaijani MFA Considered Including Famous CNN Showman in Its Black List
Turkey Welcomes Cooperation with Iran Against the Iraqi KRG
Nalbandian: Azerbaijan Refuses to Reiterate the Principles of Karabakh Conflict Resolution
Being Afraid of Armenian Official, Azerbaijani Defense Minister Hides Behind the Flag
Georgians Would Die of Envy: BBC Travel Correspondent Told a Joke about Armenians, Georgians and Azeris
President Presents Geneva Talk’s Outcome at the Meeting with Armenian Community in Switzerland
Luis R. Corteguera: Declaration of Independence by Catalonia Might Move Madrid to Apply Article 155 of the Spanish Constitution (EXCLUSIVE)
Catalan Independence Referendum: Opinions from Catalonia (EXCLUSIVE)
The Armenian Delegation Called on Turkey for a Dialogue on the Issue of the Construction of Reservoirs on Araks: Hermine Naghdalyan (EXCLUSIVE)
Knyaz Hasanov: Iraqi Kurdistan Leadership Should Sit Down for Dialogue with the Iraqi Authorities
Armenian Delegates Talked About Issues of Refugees and Cyber Security at the OSCE PA Meeting: Hermine Naghdalyan (EXCLUSIVE)
On the Occasion of the 26th Anniversary of Armenia’s Independence President Sargsyan Visited the Erablur Pantheon
Foreign Ministers of Armenia and Azerbaijan Discussed Issues Related to the Organization of the Upcoming Meeting of Presidents
Wind: 6.44 km/h