Catalonia to Hold General Strike in Protest at Police Violence
More than 840 people were injured in clashes with police after the Guardia Civil tried to close polling stations across Catalonia, violently removing people who were attempting to vote.
In response, the Catalonian government has approved a 'go-slow' of public transport services, which will operate at 25 percent capacity during the morning and evening rush hours. Inter-regional transport services will reportedly operate at 33 percent capacity.
The workers groups called for a 'nationwide' work stoppage across Catalonia on Tuesday October 3 in protest at the abuse of power by the Spanish National Police, the Guardia Civil.
- Puigdemont May Rule Catalonia by Skype The two options - which would either see Puigdemont attending the Parliament on a video call or a delegate reading the inauguration speech on his behalf - are currently being studied by lawyers.
- Snap Parliamentary Elections Kicked Off in Catalonia Voter turnout is expected to be high Thursday.
- Spain Has Proof against Russia on Catalonia "What we know today is that much of this came from Russian territory," Spanish Defence Minister Maria Dolores de Cospedal said of Russian-based internet support.
- Catalan Parliament Leader Jailed She was sent to Alcala Meco prison outside Madrid late Thursday, but was expected to get out after making bail Friday.
- Puigdemont and Four Former Members of His Government Released in Brussels Puigdemont will appear within 15 days before a court in Brussels, which will decide whether to execute Spain’s November 3 order to arrest and surrender him.
Final Stage of “I Am the Guide of My City” Program in Yerevan
Hearings on Funding Armenia and Artsakh Held in the US Congress
US Lifts Criminal Cases Against Erdoğan’s Security Guards
Bako Sahakyan's Visit to the US Was Indeed Organized at a High Level
China Has Tested Chinese-Made Unmanned Tank for the First Time
Sarkozy - under Formal Investigation
UK Wants to Convince Its European Allies to Expel Russian Diplomats
President of Artsakh Met with the Lebanese Armenian Business Community
Six Peoples Killed in Blast at Czech Chemical Plant
Trump Set to Announce China Sanctions after IP Probe
The Syrian Government Close to Ending Rebel Resistance in Eastern Ghouta
The Armenian Government Approved a Bill on Ratification of Armenia-EU Agreement
Baku’s Attempts to Isolate Armenia and the Ways to Counteract Them
Germany Deports 50 Georgian Citizens
Zakharova About Lavrov's Possible Resignation
Theresa May to Encourage European Leaders to Expel Russian Intelligence Agents from Their Own Countries
NKR President Partook at an Opening Ceremony of an Independence Monument
British Ambassador Refused the Call of Russia's Foreign Ministry
Polish FM Speaks of Democracy Crisis in Europe
Putin and Trump Agree Arms Race Would Be Undesirable
James Bagyan: The Only Armenian that Was in Space and Can Make Dolma
Why the Figure Skater Evgenia Medvedeva (Babasyan) Did Not Take Her Father's Name?
Azerbaijani Blogger: Armenians Did not Destroy Azerbaijani Graves in Karabakh
Armenia Negotiates with Four Countries over Creation of Persian Gulf: Black Sea Transit Corridor
Vazgen Oganesov: An Armenian Who Did Not Let Hitler to Run Away from Berlin
Lapshin Showed the Difference in the Education of Armenian and Azerbaijani Children (VIDEO)
Deputy Foreign Minister of Russia: Armenia Plays a Positive Role in Improving Russian-Georgian Relations (EXCLUSIVE)
Armenian Delegation Invited OSCE PA President to Visit Artsakh and Meet the Authorities There: Hermine Naghdalyan (EXCLUSIVE)
Our Delegation Made It Clear That It is Impossible to Have the Same Approach Towards All Conflicts: Hermine Naghdalyan (EXCLUSIVE)
Diogo Pinto: 30 Years Ago Azerbaijan Launched Large-Scale Pogroms and Ethnic Cleansing against Armenians
Wind: 11.27 km/h