Artsakh President Sent a Congratulatory Address on the Day of Teachers
On 5 October Artsakh Republic President Bako Sahakyan sent a congratulatory address in connection with the Day of Teachers.
The address runs as follows:
On behalf of the Artsakh Republic authorities and myself personally I extend my cordial congratulations on your professional holiday - the Day of Teachers.
Along with congratulations I express my deep gratitude for your extremely responsible and hard work, mission that has always been highly appreciated by our people. A teacher has had a peculiar place in our society for centuries, enjoying the love and respect of the surrounding.
Today too you have a substantial contribution to the development of our country educating a patriotic generation that keeps abreast with the times and is armed with extensive knowledge, young people who are worthy descendants of their fathers and grandfathers, successors of their sacred work, creators of our future day.
Your work, problems existing in the field have always been in the spotlight of the authorities. Various programs aimed at development of education and science, improvement of your working and social conditions are being implemented in our country. These activities will be of a continuous nature.
I once again congratulate all the teachers of Artsakh on this memorable holiday and wish peace, robust health, success and all the best".
- Armenia PM: When Azerbaijan will be Inclined to Compromise, We will Discuss Compromise Limit for us The Armenian PM noted that the documents of the respective positions by the presidents of the OSCE Minsk Group co-chairing countries (Russia, US, and France) record that there will not be a resolution...
- Any constructive contact initiated by the parties should serve for settlement of NK conflict, Russia says “Any constructive contact which the parties initiate must serve for the common goal and the settlement of the conflict. We welcome everything what the parties assess as a step aimed at the complete settlement...
- OSCE MG Co-Chairs Again Stress Importance of Reducing Tensions and Avoiding Inflammatory Rhetoric The Ministers exchanged views regarding the situation on the ground and discussed next steps and parameters for re-engaging in substantive negotiations.
- A Meeting Between Foreign Ministers of Armenia and Azerbaijan was Held in Brussels Zohrab Mnatsakanyan underlined that the negotiation process has no alternative and in this context highlighted the importance of steps aimed at creating environment conducive to peace, building confidence,...
- Bako Sahakyan Visited the Artsakh-Azerbaijan Borderline Defense minister Levon Mnatsakanyan, other officials accompanied the President during the visit.
- Construction of Cultural and Entertainment Complex Kicks off in Stepanakert There will be a café in the complex. Parking lots are also set to be created. The territory of the complex with a total of 3,500 square meters will be beautified and will have green areas.
- "Youth Public Research Center” Social Organization Starts Operating in Artsakh Our aim is to contribute to the national ideology, involve the youth of Artsakh, Armenia and Diaspora to carry out a range of cultural, scientific and sport projects. In cooperation with the organizations...
- Jubilee Evening of National Artist Leonid Harutyunyan Held in Stepanakert At the event, Leonid Harutyunyan was awarded with honorary certificate and certificate of appreciation by Artsakh Writers’ Union and Shushi Town Hall.
- President of Artsakh Met With the Heads of the National Assembly Factions and Chairmen of the Standing Commissions A range of issues related to the state building, the country's domestic and foreign policy were on the discussion agenda.
- Foreign Businessmen Will Participate in Economic Conference in Artsakh He added that economic and social projects, favorable tax field and investment opportunities of Artsakh will be presented to the business circles.
Earthquake in Western Iran
Daron Acemoğlu Plans to Visit Armenia in August
Hillary Clinton Says Putin Knows How to 'Manipulate' People Due to KGB Past
Deputy Prime Minister: Acemoğlu Never Demanded any Money from the Armenian Government
Newspaper: Angela Merkel Plans to Visit Armenia in August
Weather Forecast in Armenia
Trump Signs Law on Promoting Human Rights in North Korea
NASA Awards its Highest Honor to Yervant Terzian
Trump Accuses China and EU of Manipulating their Currencies
Israel, Hamas Agree to Restore Calm in Gaza: Hamas
Man Arrested After Knife Attack on German Bus
US Secretary of State Speaks about Trump's Successes in Talks with Putin
Armenia PM: When Azerbaijan will be Inclined to Compromise, We will Discuss Compromise Limit for us
EU Urged Member States to Prepare for Brexit Negotiations
Trump: I'll be Putin's Worst Enemy
President of Artsakh addresses congratulatory message on foreign ministry’s 25th anniversary
PM Receives Special Representative of the OSCE Chairperson-in-Office on Combating Corruption
Israel Has Adopted Divisive Jewish Nation-State Law
Trump Is Looking Forward to a Second Meeting with Putin
Zakharova: Russia Wants to Restore Relations with Georgia
Prince William Got an Armenian Cross as a Gift
A Lebanese Politician of Armenian Ethnic Origins is in the top-5 of the Most Successful Business Women in the Middle East
Nikol Pashinyan: "Our most important goal is not only to stop the tide of emigration, but to reverse the trend" (PHOTOS)
Feast of Transfiguration of Our Lord Jesus Christ
Erdogan Plans to Involve Ethnic Armenian Economist Daron Acemoglu in the New Cabinet
Comment by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Artsakh on the UN Security Council Resolutions on the Azerbaijan-Karabakh Conflict
At the Invitation of President Armen Sarkissian President of Italy Sergio Mattarella will Conduct a State Visit to Armenia
Commemoration of the Tabernacle of Old Testament (or the Old Ark) and the Feast of the New Holy Church
War mongering and saber rattling are irrelevant: Armenian FM on Ilham Aliyev's Statement about Karabakh Conflict
Nikol Pashinyan: "The Rule of Law and Human Rights Should be Strictly Respected in the Fight Against Corruption"
Wind: 6.44 km/h