Artsakh President Sent a Congratulatory Address on the Day of Teachers
On 5 October Artsakh Republic President Bako Sahakyan sent a congratulatory address in connection with the Day of Teachers.
The address runs as follows:
On behalf of the Artsakh Republic authorities and myself personally I extend my cordial congratulations on your professional holiday - the Day of Teachers.
Along with congratulations I express my deep gratitude for your extremely responsible and hard work, mission that has always been highly appreciated by our people. A teacher has had a peculiar place in our society for centuries, enjoying the love and respect of the surrounding.
Today too you have a substantial contribution to the development of our country educating a patriotic generation that keeps abreast with the times and is armed with extensive knowledge, young people who are worthy descendants of their fathers and grandfathers, successors of their sacred work, creators of our future day.
Your work, problems existing in the field have always been in the spotlight of the authorities. Various programs aimed at development of education and science, improvement of your working and social conditions are being implemented in our country. These activities will be of a continuous nature.
I once again congratulate all the teachers of Artsakh on this memorable holiday and wish peace, robust health, success and all the best".
- NKR Defense Army: During the Past Week Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime About 250 Times The units of the Defense Army retain full-fledged control on the front line, continuing to confidently carry out their combat duty.
- OSCE Mission Monitoring: Azerbaijani Side Did Not Lead the OSCE Mission to Its Front-Line Positions From the Artsakh side, the monitoring mission was accompanied by representatives of the Republic of Artsakh Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Ministry of Defense.
- ANCA Will Host a Conference in Honor of the 30th Anniversary of Karabakh Movement The conference will be held on Saturday March 17, 2018.
- OSCE Urges Aliyev to Double the Efforts for the Settlement of Karabakh Conflict Tsereteli reiterated the Assembly’s support for the mediation efforts by the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs as well as the activities of the Personal Representative of the Chairperson-in-Office, Ambassador...
- Azerbaijan Violated the Ceasefire Regime more than 220 Times The Defense Army advanced units basically refrained from responding and continue to confidently carry out the assigned combat mission.
- Unprecedented GDP Growth in Artsakh The GDP growth rate comprised 15.6%, the index-deflator – 2.5%, whereas in 2016 these numbers were 9.2% and 0.5% respectively.
- Artsakh Celebrated International Mother Language Day During the event the pupils and teachers presented poems, songs and dances about the native language.
- Artsakh Summarizes the Results of Public Prosecutor Office Activities in 2017 Bako Sahakyan underlined the necessity of thoroughly examining the results of the implemented activities, carrying out analyses to evaluate on an objective manner the situation and undertaking concrete...
- Official Logo of the 30th Anniversary of Karabakh Movement This year marks the 30th anniversary of #Karabakh Movement. A number of events dedicated to the crucial stage of our history will be organized in #Artsakh, #Armenia and abroad.
- Statement of Artsakh National Assembly on 28th Anniversary of the Mass Pogroms of the Armenians in Baku ...calls upon the international community and parliamentary institutions to give legal assessment to the massacre of the Armenian population in Baku and take steps against the continuing anti-Armenian...
Merkel and Macron Plan Roadmap on Euro Zone Reform
PACE Eliminates Turkish from the List of Working Languages
NKR Defense Army: During the Past Week Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime About 250 Times
James Bagyan: The Only Armenian that Was in Space and Can Make Dolma
EU-USA ''Metal War'' Will Cause New Intrigues
70 Racers from Armenia, Georgia and Iran to Take Part in International Car Race in Armenia
Mike Pompeo: the Most Conservative US State Secretary?
RA President Congratulated His Chinese Counterpart
Two Armenians Killed in Los Angeles Shooting
Russia Has Expelled 23 British Diplomats
Perspectives of IT Sector Development in Artsakh Were Discussed
Armenian Chess Players Participate in Individual Championship of Europe
New Secretary of State: Will the US Foreign Policy Become More Agressive?
A Turkish Bombing Raid Struck the Main Hospital in Afrin: At Least 16 Civilians Killed
RA President Met with the Upper Board of Armenia’s Supreme Judicial Council
Xi Jinping Re-Elected as China’s President
Candidates Tournament: Aronian Defeated by So
NKR President Met With the Representatives of Ramkavar Azatakan Party in Washington
Commemoration of St. Gregory the Illuminator’s Torments and Commitment to the Pit
Charles Aznavour Received Czech Rep. Award
Why the Figure Skater Evgenia Medvedeva (Babasyan) Did Not Take Her Father's Name?
Armenian President Schools Azeri Diplomat on History at Munich Security Conference
Azerbaijani Blogger: Armenians Did not Destroy Azerbaijani Graves in Karabakh
February 20: the Birth of Artsakh Movement
President Attends Bookinist Bookstore on the Occasion of Book Giving Day
Armenia Negotiates with Four Countries over Creation of Persian Gulf: Black Sea Transit Corridor
Serzh Sargsyan: Azerbaijan’s Position Regarding the Nagorno Karabakh Issue is a Flagrant Violation of the Helsinki Spirit
Vazgen Oganesov: An Armenian Who Did Not Let Hitler to Run Away from Berlin
Deputy Foreign Minister of Russia: Armenia Plays a Positive Role in Improving Russian-Georgian Relations (EXCLUSIVE)
Lapshin Showed the Difference in the Education of Armenian and Azerbaijani Children (VIDEO)
Wind: 11.27 km/h