Artsakh President Sent a Congratulatory Address on the Day of Teachers
On 5 October Artsakh Republic President Bako Sahakyan sent a congratulatory address in connection with the Day of Teachers.
The address runs as follows:
On behalf of the Artsakh Republic authorities and myself personally I extend my cordial congratulations on your professional holiday - the Day of Teachers.
Along with congratulations I express my deep gratitude for your extremely responsible and hard work, mission that has always been highly appreciated by our people. A teacher has had a peculiar place in our society for centuries, enjoying the love and respect of the surrounding.
Today too you have a substantial contribution to the development of our country educating a patriotic generation that keeps abreast with the times and is armed with extensive knowledge, young people who are worthy descendants of their fathers and grandfathers, successors of their sacred work, creators of our future day.
Your work, problems existing in the field have always been in the spotlight of the authorities. Various programs aimed at development of education and science, improvement of your working and social conditions are being implemented in our country. These activities will be of a continuous nature.
I once again congratulate all the teachers of Artsakh on this memorable holiday and wish peace, robust health, success and all the best".
- Serzh Sargsyan on Karabakh Conflict: It Is Not Possible to Negotiate with One Hand and to Fire with Another "There must be calmness at the line of contact. The victims have to be ruled out. The manhunt that happens today should be excluded. It will create a certain atmosphere of mutual trust. If you do not fulfill...
- Edward Nalbandian: Azerbaijan's Behavior Seriously Questions Baku’s Credibility as a Negotiating Partner The Co-Chairs’ statement reiterated once again the three principles of the international law that form the basis of the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict resolution, namely the non-use of force or threat of...
- Artsakh Republic MOD: Defense Army Did not Fire towards Azerbaijani Village The Baku propaganda machine’s statements do not correspond to reality.
- The Heads of Delegation of the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chair Countries Urge to Implement Vienna and St. Petersburg Agreements With reference to the declared commitment of the two Presidents to take additional measures to reduce tension on the line of contact, we urge Baku and Yerevan to accept the expansion of the existing Office...
- Foreign Ministers of Armenia and Azerbaijan Will Meet Early in 2018 The parties agreed to meet again in the beginning of 2018. The dates of the Co-Chairs’ next visit to the region were discussed.
- Another 25 Houses Were Built in Artsakh by Hayastan All-Armenian Fund This week, Hayastan All-Armenian Fund donated a four-room house to the Poghosyan family.
- Artsakh State University Will Have Building Conditions Corresponding to Modern Standards And the rest will be completely renovated as a result of which the Artsakh State University will have building conditions corresponding to modern standards.
- 99 Families Will Receive Houses in Artsakh According to the Ministry 99 families that have six or more children will be provided with houses this year.
- Another Six Large Families Will Be Provided with Houses in Artsakh "Soon 6 houses will also be handed over to their new owners, while the construction works of 10 houses are underway. Some of them are expected to be put into operation by the end of the year."
- Sportsman From Artsakh Is a Champion of Europe Arthur Arushanyan, representing Armenia, the World Champion from Artsakh, wining the Japan sportsman in the final tour, became the champion of Europe.
Egypt Opens Gaza Border for Four Days
MFA Of Armenia: Ankara Is Not Ready To Normalize The Armenian-Turkish Relations
Rex Tillerson: North Korea Must Earn Right to Talks
China and UK to Strengthen Economic and Financial Cooperation
Weather Forecast in Armenia : Precipitation is Predicted
Trump Said The Worst People Come To U.S. By Visa Lottery
Trump Says He Would like to Have Russia’s Help with North Korea
Former Policeman Arrested within Case of Russian Ambassador’s Assassination in Turkey
Manchester United is Planning to Sell Mkhitaryan to make space for Mesut Ozil
Syria Accuses Saudi Arabia and the UN for the Failure of Negotiations
EU Leaders Fail on Migration
Donald Trump Thanks Vladimir Putin after his Press-Conference
French School Bus Cut in Two in Rail Crash
Serzh Sargsyan on Karabakh Conflict: It Is Not Possible to Negotiate with One Hand and to Fire with Another
The Next Phase of Brexit Negotiations to Start Soon
UN Warns against 'Sleepwalking' into War over North Korea
Turkey to Open Embassy in East Jerusalem
Turkey’s 37th: How Erdogan Started ''Cleansing'' of His Own Party
Armenian Government Allocated 31.9 Million Drams for Establishing Scientific Research Institute of Chess
Walt Disney Buys Murdoch's Fox for $52.4bn
Armenian Patriarch and 12 other Heads of Churches in Jerusalem Wrote a Letter to President Trump
Russians Should Be Driven out Like Dogs, Armenians Must Be Massacred: Azerbaijani "Scientist''
Tigran Mansurian’s "Requiem" Nominated for Grammy Award
Putin Pushed Erdogan’s Chair to the Ground (VIDEO)
It Is Natural to Be in Artsakh and Struggle along with the People of Artsakh: Today Hero Monte Melkonyan Turns 60
Armenia Pays Tribute to the Memory of the Victims of 1988 Spitak Earthquake
TV Channel Discovery Has Shot 6 Videos about Armenia
Statement by the "European Integration" NGO on Signing the Comprehensive and Enhanced Partnership Agreement with the EU
NKR Defense Army Servicemen Gegham Zaqaryan, Sargis Abrahamyan, Sargis Meliqyan, Posthumously Awarded with the "For Service in Battle" Medal
Lebanese-Armenian Independent Researcher: The Crisis in Lebanon Is Not Over (EXCLUSIVE)
Wind: 6.44 km/h