Delegation from California on a Visit to Armenia and Artsakh
California Assembly delegation members headed by Adrin Nazarian (D-Sherman Oaks) is on a visit to Armenia and Artsakh, Pan Armenian reports.
The delegation included Senator Scott Wilk, Assembly member Marc Levine, Assembly member Laura Friedman, and Assembly member Dante Acosta.
"The California legislative delegation to Armenia is an important step in continuing to strengthen ties between the Republic of Armenia and the State of California," stated Nazarian.
"During this visit we will have the opportunity to learn about the history, culture, and governmental structure of Armenia."
The delegation will pay its respects at the Armenian Genocide memorial, meet with the business community, also set to have meetings with Artsakh (Nagorno-Karabakh resident ) President Bako Sahakyan, Prime Minister Ara Haroutyunyan, Foreign Minister Masis Mayilian, Speaker of the National Assembly of Armenia Ara Babloyan, Defense Minister of Armenia Vigen Sargsyan, Deputy Prime Minister of Armenia Vache Gabrielyan.
To note, the Delegation arrived in Yerevan on Wednesday, October 4 and will leave Monday October 9.
- Trump Plans July Meeting With Vladimir Putin President Donald Trump is planning to meet with Vladimir Putin, the president of Russia, during Trump’s visit to Europe next month.
- US Withdraws from UN Human Rights Council Haley, Trump’s envoy to the U.N., lambasted the council for “its chronic bias against Israel” and lamented the fact that its membership includes accused human rights abusers such as China, Cuba,...
- Trump’s Approval Rating Hits Highest Point in Presidency The new Gallup poll specified that 90 percent of those who approved of Trump's performance were Republicans.
- Californians to Vote on Splitting State Three Ways The proposal by venture capitalist, Tim Draper to break up California in a campaign called "Cal 3," received more than 402,468 valid signatures -- surpassing the amount required by state law.
- The Trump Habit that Drives Staff Crazy However, the Presidential Records Act requires the White House to preserve many documents the president touches, sending them to the National Archives as a historical record.
- Artsakh’s International Recognition Continues It is important to once more highlight the importance of developing foreign relations at various levels which will help to make the voice of Artsakh heard in various situations, especially those of emergency,...
- Permanent Representative of Artsakh to the United States Delivered a Speech at Tufts University The event was organized by the Armenian students of the University’s Tavitian Scholarship Program 2018.
- Foreign Minister of Artsakh Meets Foreign Minister of Abkhazia Daur Kove once again congratulated Masis Mayilian on his appointment to the post of Foreign Minister of Artsakh, wishing him productive work.
- Foreign Businessmen Will Participate in Economic Conference in Artsakh He added that economic and social projects, favorable tax field and investment opportunities of Artsakh will be presented to the business circles.
- Head of the Parliament:One of the Most Important Goals Is the Internationalization of Artsakh At the end of the lecture the Head of the Parliament, turning to students of Armenian universities, advised while planning their future to think not only about working in Yerevan or other cities of Armenia,...
- Nikol Pashinyan Received US Ambassador to Armenia "The US government is committed to assisting the goals on democracy, human rights, transparency and accountability that will improve Armenia’s business environment and will make the country more attractive...
- United States is Ready to Co-operate With the New Government of Armenia ''As a partner and the friendly country of Armenia, the US always encouraged constructive dialogue overcome the political impasse'', State Department Spokesperson noted.
- Richard Mills: A Way to Democracy Is Not Electing Prime Minister's Candidate on the Streets During the discussion Ambassador Mills once again reaffirmed the US government's stance and stressed that all the processes should take place according to the Constitution. He added that there is no alternative...
- Glendale City Council Approves the Idea of Creating Armenian American Museum Museum representatives presented their vision for a three-story, 59 800 square-foot cultural and educational complex that would be located in the southwest corner of Central Park.
- Why Is US-Armenia Parliamentary Cooperation Important at This Stage? Such a format of cooperation is itself important as long as it is not limited to only ruling parties, but also creates new opportunities for cooperation among the US main two political parties and RA parliamentary...
Turkey Elections 2018: Erdogan Declared Winner
10 People Executed in China
William Saroyan House-Museum in Fresno
Thousands Join London March to Demand Brexit Deal Referendum
Iran Expects Europe's Package to Save Nuclear Deal by end of June
Denmark Is The Most Expensive EU Country
Feast of the Discovery of St. Mary’s Box
5 Day Weather Forecast
Ethiopia: One dead and Dozens Hurt in Grenade Attack at Pro-PM Rally
Erdogan Faces Test in Critical Elections: DW
OSCE Is Eager to Step Up its Links with Armenia, Georgia and Azerbaijan: Permanent Representatives Return from Fruitful Trip
Bako Sahakyan Visited the Town of Karvachar
Serzh Sargsyan Sent a Congratulatory Message to Armen Sarkissian on Birthday Anniversary
The first soldier to be awarded the Victoria Cross (VC) by Queen Elizabeth II, has died aged 90
US and South Korea suspend more joint military exercises
Commemoration of Sts. Tiridates, King of Armenia, Queen Ashkhen and Princess Khosrovidoukht
Azerbaijan, in Fact, Refuses Any Negotiation, Threatening by War
Appointment of The Ambassador is Very Important for Armenia-Ukraine Relations: Head of the Armenia-Ukraine Friendship Group
EU Tariffs on US Products Come into Effect
Trump Extends Sanctions Against North Korea for Another Year
Nikol Pashinyan to Resign During a Year
Prime Minister Pashinyan Attends Gala Concert Dedicated to World Foot Championship in Red Square (PHOTOS)
It’s Already Two Months Azerbaijan Has Accumulated Troops in Different Parts of the Contact Line, Davit Babayan
Alexander Lapshin Claims Azerbaijan Might Be Behind the Death of Anthony Bourdain for Artsakh Episode
Supporters of the Armenian Genocide in Turkey Received Documentary Evidence from the Prosecutor's Office of Istanbul
Newlywed Foreigners Apply for Artsakh Visa with Bride Wearing a Wedding Dress
''Armenian-Russian Relations are Developing Steadily and Dynamically'' - Nikol Pashinyan Meets with Dmitry Medvedev
Nikol Pashinyan Visits Prelacy of Holy Transformation Church of Russia and New Nakhichevan Diocese (PHOTOS)
The Issue of Recognition of the Armenian Genocide is a Tool in Turkish-Israeli Relations: Armen Petrosyan
Press Statement by the Co-Chairs of the OSCE Minsk Group Following their Meetings with Armenian Officials
Wind: 6.44 km/h