Delegation from California on a Visit to Armenia and Artsakh
California Assembly delegation members headed by Adrin Nazarian (D-Sherman Oaks) is on a visit to Armenia and Artsakh, Pan Armenian reports.
The delegation included Senator Scott Wilk, Assembly member Marc Levine, Assembly member Laura Friedman, and Assembly member Dante Acosta.
"The California legislative delegation to Armenia is an important step in continuing to strengthen ties between the Republic of Armenia and the State of California," stated Nazarian.
"During this visit we will have the opportunity to learn about the history, culture, and governmental structure of Armenia."
The delegation will pay its respects at the Armenian Genocide memorial, meet with the business community, also set to have meetings with Artsakh (Nagorno-Karabakh resident ) President Bako Sahakyan, Prime Minister Ara Haroutyunyan, Foreign Minister Masis Mayilian, Speaker of the National Assembly of Armenia Ara Babloyan, Defense Minister of Armenia Vigen Sargsyan, Deputy Prime Minister of Armenia Vache Gabrielyan.
To note, the Delegation arrived in Yerevan on Wednesday, October 4 and will leave Monday October 9.
- US Will Maintain Military Presence in Syria after the Defeat of IS "We cannot make the same mistakes that were made in 2011," Tillerson said to an audience that included former Secretaries of State Condoleezza Rice and George Shultz, noting that the Islamic State and...
- US Congressman Called to Expand US-Artsakh Ties ANCA thanked Congressman Pallone for taking a legislative sledgehammer to the walls that have, for far too long, prevented the very type of open dialogue that is so very necessary for a durable and democratic...
- Donald Trump Announced the Winners of His ''Fake News'' Awards He gave the broadcaster CNN four of his awards.
- Erdogan Held a Phone Conversation with NATO Chief The NATO expressed confidence that the best way for solving the issue is an open dialogue between the allies.
- US Deeply Concerned Over Turkey’s Violations of Fundamental Human Rights Nauert stressed that the Turkish government is targeting people whose views differ from theirs.
- Our Ultimate Goal is to Have a United Armenia: Head of the "Democracy" Faction of Artsakh National Assembly We think that in Artsakh there should be a strong, centralized President's Institute rather than a parliamentary government. In the warring country, we believe, the presidential administration works much...
- Artsakh's Foreign Policy of 2017: Innovative Approaches Should Be Developed In 2017, about two dozen delegations visited Artsakh. Delegations included representatives from international organizations (the EU, the International Union of Socialist Youth), parliaments of different...
- Foreign Affairs Standing Committees of Armenia and Artsakh will Hold a Joint Session During the joint session Speaker of the Artsakh Parliament Ashot Ghoulyan, Armen Ashotyan and chairman of the Artsakh parliamentary standing committee on foreign affairs Arzik Mkhitaryan will deliver remarks.
- Artsakh State Minister Discusses Trade Connections with Californian Senator The sides, in particular, discussed the ways to deepen political and trade ties between Artsakh and California and agreed on future steps.
- Artsakh-Armenia: What Are the Possible New Directions of Cooperation? The parliaments of Artsakh and Armenia, using their international connections, can conduct targeted work to open the offices of international conflict transformation and humanitarian organizations in Artsakh.
- Catholicos of All Armenians departs for US His Holiness Garegin II will have meetings with the philanthropists of the Mother See of Holy Etchmiadzin to discuss numerous programs being implemented by the Mother See.
- US-Armenia Trade Turnover Increased by 35% "Trade between US & #Armenia is up 35% Jan-Oct 2017 totaling $99.5 million! Fueling Armenia’s successful exports to the US is its excellent usage of the General System of Preferences (GSP) that allows...
- US Appreciate Armenia's Role in Protecting Christians One of the reasons that the U.S. continues to support Armenia is that the latter has sheltered a number of refugee.
- Armenian Defense Minister Delivered a Lecture at the California's University There was also a reference to the Karabakh conflict, Armenia-Turkey relations and other regional issues.
- US State Secretary's Statement on Karabakh Conflict: What Can We Conclude? Indeed, the conflict can never get a final resolution, unless the security of the population in Artsakh is insured.
Trump Called Mexico the Most Dangerous Country in the World
Armenian, Azerbaijani FMs' Meeting Over in Krakow
Trump Says Mexico Has to Pay for Border Wall 'Directly or Indirectly'
Tillerson Denied the Reports of Creating Border Forces in Northern Syria
Armenian MP of Turkey Garo Paylan Suggests Turkish Parliament to Investigate Hrant Dink's Murder
Syrian Government Called the Action of Turkey in Afrin Act of Aggression
Armenian and Azerbaijani Foreign Ministers Met in Krakow
No Armenians among Victims in Kazakhstan Bus Fire
Arsene Wenger Comments on Henrikh Mkhitaryan’s Transfer
US Will Maintain Military Presence in Syria after the Defeat of IS
US Congressman Called to Expand US-Artsakh Ties
Sweden Prepares its Population to War
Trump Is not Going to Move US Embassy to Jerusalem in 2018
Donald Trump Announced the Winners of His ''Fake News'' Awards
Missing Russian Diplomat to Turkey Has Caused a Stir in Ankara
Turkish Politician Stressed that She Wrote in Twitter the Word Genocide
Merkel and Kurtz Say EU Needs to Secure External Borders
Edward Nalbandian Met with the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs in Krakow
Artsakh Republic State Minister: 2018 Will Be a Big Year for Our Economy
Mistura Invites the Syrian Government and Opposition to a Special Meeting
Aram Ateshyan: It's an Honor for me to Be Erdogan's Brother
Garo Paylan Says Received Intelligence Data About Assassination Plans Targeting Turkish-Armenians Living in Europe
Armenian Repatriate from Canada: In Artsakh People Live Happier than in Other Civilized Countries
In Turkey Woman Who Recognizes Armenian Genocide is Elected the Head of Main Opposition Party Istanbul Chapter
Head Coach of the Azerbaijani National Football Team: We Would not Want to Play with our Enemy - Armenia
Turkish Politician Says Turkey May Face Terrible Scenarios: Israel, Greece, Cyprus, Armenia, Egypt, and Saudi Arabia Will Unite Against It
The World's Most Creative Christmas Trees Ever
Shastri Ramachandaran: Any Conflict Between China and US Would Destabilize the Global Economy (EXCLUSIVE)
The Head of the General Staff of Armenia: The Commander Who Hurried to Help His Soldier Was Also Wounded
Our Ultimate Goal is to Have a United Armenia: Head of the "Democracy" Faction of Artsakh National Assembly
Wind: 28.97 km/h