Palestine Freezes Contacts with the US
Palestinian Authority leader Mahmoud Abbas ordered representatives in the Palestine Liberation Organization on Tuesday to freeze all contacts with the United States, Jewish Press informs.
The move came in response to a decision by the U.S. not to permit the PLO to keep its bureau open in Washington DC due to a violation by the Palestinian Authority of a 2015 Congressional mandate prohibiting any unilateral move against Israel by the PA or PLO.
- Tramp's Decision on Jerusalem Revealed a Number of Changes in the Region Trump's decision to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel has clearly demonstrated that Palestine no longer needs resources to impose something on Israel through intifada, and that any change in...
- Trump Is not Going to Move US Embassy to Jerusalem in 2018 Trump's statement comes after Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu announcement that he expected the controversial move to happen by then.
- Turkey's Erdogan and Pope Francis Discuss Status Over Jerusalem The president and pope also agreed to hold a meeting in the near future to discuss the issue of Jerusalem, bilateral relations and international developments, presidential sources added.
- Palestine Calls for the Emergency Meeting of the United Nations General Assembly "We are moving within 48 hours ... to call for an emergency meeting of the General Assembly," al-Maliki told reporters in Ramallah.
- Will the OIC Summit Results Change the Situation Created Over Jerusalem? In general, as the summits of the Arab League and the Organization of the Islamic Cooperation (OIC), as well as the separate reaction of Arab and Islamic countries show, the Arab-Muslim world fails to...
Baku’s Attempts to Isolate Armenia and the Ways to Counteract Them
Germany Deports 50 Georgian Citizens
Zakharova About Lavrov's Possible Resignation
Theresa May to Encourage European Leaders to Expel Russian Intelligence Agents from Their Own Countries
NKR President Partook at an Opening Ceremony of an Independence Monument
British Ambassador Refused the Call of Russia's Foreign Ministry
Polish FM Speaks of Democracy Crisis in Europe
Putin and Trump Agree Arms Race Would Be Undesirable
St. Gregory of Narek Statue Installed in Vatican Gardens
Bako Sahakyan Met in Beirut with the Leading staff of the AGBU Lebanon Local Body
Hawking to Be Buried Near Newton’s Grave
Austria Summons Diplomat from Israel Because of 'Nazi' T-Shirt
Iranian Supreme Leader: Iran Played a Significant Role in Defeating Islamic State in the Region
Çavuşoğlu: We Have Reached "an Understanding, not an Agreement" with the US Over Manbij
Japanese FM Presented a Soccer Ball-Shaped Cake to Lavrov
Israel: The Destruction of a Nuclear Facility in 2007 in Syria a Signal for Iran Today
Great Britain - Russia: What Will the Scandal Around Skripal Lead to?
Trump: Saudi Arabia Is Going to Give the US Some of Its Wealth
Macron Wants to Boost French Language Around the World
Turkish Airstrikes Killed at Least 12 PKK Militants in Northern Iraq
James Bagyan: The Only Armenian that Was in Space and Can Make Dolma
Why the Figure Skater Evgenia Medvedeva (Babasyan) Did Not Take Her Father's Name?
Azerbaijani Blogger: Armenians Did not Destroy Azerbaijani Graves in Karabakh
February 20: the Birth of Artsakh Movement
Armenia Negotiates with Four Countries over Creation of Persian Gulf: Black Sea Transit Corridor
Vazgen Oganesov: An Armenian Who Did Not Let Hitler to Run Away from Berlin
Deputy Foreign Minister of Russia: Armenia Plays a Positive Role in Improving Russian-Georgian Relations (EXCLUSIVE)
Lapshin Showed the Difference in the Education of Armenian and Azerbaijani Children (VIDEO)
Armenian Delegation Invited OSCE PA President to Visit Artsakh and Meet the Authorities There: Hermine Naghdalyan (EXCLUSIVE)
Our Delegation Made It Clear That It is Impossible to Have the Same Approach Towards All Conflicts: Hermine Naghdalyan (EXCLUSIVE)
Wind: 11.27 km/h