Trump Called Conversation with "Great Call"
President Vladimir Putin discussed Syria on Tuesday with his US counterpart Donald Trump,Mail Online reports.
Both presidents stressed the need for progress toward a peace settlement following the Russian leader's surprise summit with Bashar al-Assad.
Trump called it a "great call" Tuesday afternoon as he left the White House to spend Thanksgiving in
He added that he and Putin spoke "very strongly about bringing peace to Syria" and "very strongly about North Korea."
- "Censorship" in Ukrainian Way This was not the first time, that the activists were trying to exercise ’’censorship’’.
- Saakashvili Did Not Exclude His Murder by Ukrainian Authorities "I know that they (the authorities) try to get rid of me. They can twist me, to be deported… even kill. I am not afraid”, – Saakashvili said.
- Pentagon: US will not Accept Annexation of Crimea "Have no doubt," Mattis said at a news conference with Poroshenko. "The United States stands with Ukraine." He said Washington does not, "and we will not," accept Russia's annexation of Crimea, a 2014...
- Will the U.S. Arms Resolve the Ukrainian Crisis? In fact, in the case of the Ukrainian crisis as well the US President Donald Trump's administration may ignore the position and interests of the European partners, which is happening in case of the US...
- Donetsk Republic Declared about the Establishment of a New Country - Malorossiya "We should be supported by the residents of the regions. This solution is possible provided that the international community supports the idea," Zakharchenko said.
- Russian, Iranian, Turkish Top Diplomats to Discuss Syria at Astana Talks The top diplomats will sum up the results of the Astana format, which was launched more than a year ago, and will also outline steps for settling all aspects of the Syrian crisis.
- US Does Not Exclude Military Force Against Syrian Government Forces "The military solution is not excluded in any situation, we do not want to be in the center of the Syrian conflict, but we want to do our utmost to protect people from chemical weapons," Haley said.
- Afrin: Erdogan - a Bad Policeman "We confront the Turkish aggression for 32 days. … They may have advanced to a number of positions, but on the whole the military campaign has been unsuccessful," Hedu added.
- Turkey Hits Kurds with Toxic Gas According to him, medics are working to determine the type of gas used.
- A New Movie to be Shot about Syrian War Heroes Now scriptwriters have numerous ideas about this. I am sure very soon we will begin creating the first film.
Merkel and Macron Plan Roadmap on Euro Zone Reform
PACE Eliminates Turkish from the List of Working Languages
NKR Defense Army: During the Past Week Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime About 250 Times
James Bagyan: The Only Armenian that Was in Space and Can Make Dolma
EU-USA ''Metal War'' Will Cause New Intrigues
70 Racers from Armenia, Georgia and Iran to Take Part in International Car Race in Armenia
Mike Pompeo: the Most Conservative US State Secretary?
RA President Congratulated His Chinese Counterpart
Two Armenians Killed in Los Angeles Shooting
Russia Has Expelled 23 British Diplomats
Perspectives of IT Sector Development in Artsakh Were Discussed
Armenian Chess Players Participate in Individual Championship of Europe
New Secretary of State: Will the US Foreign Policy Become More Agressive?
A Turkish Bombing Raid Struck the Main Hospital in Afrin: At Least 16 Civilians Killed
RA President Met with the Upper Board of Armenia’s Supreme Judicial Council
Xi Jinping Re-Elected as China’s President
Candidates Tournament: Aronian Defeated by So
NKR President Met With the Representatives of Ramkavar Azatakan Party in Washington
Commemoration of St. Gregory the Illuminator’s Torments and Commitment to the Pit
Charles Aznavour Received Czech Rep. Award
Why the Figure Skater Evgenia Medvedeva (Babasyan) Did Not Take Her Father's Name?
Armenian President Schools Azeri Diplomat on History at Munich Security Conference
Azerbaijani Blogger: Armenians Did not Destroy Azerbaijani Graves in Karabakh
February 20: the Birth of Artsakh Movement
President Attends Bookinist Bookstore on the Occasion of Book Giving Day
Armenia Negotiates with Four Countries over Creation of Persian Gulf: Black Sea Transit Corridor
Serzh Sargsyan: Azerbaijan’s Position Regarding the Nagorno Karabakh Issue is a Flagrant Violation of the Helsinki Spirit
Vazgen Oganesov: An Armenian Who Did Not Let Hitler to Run Away from Berlin
Deputy Foreign Minister of Russia: Armenia Plays a Positive Role in Improving Russian-Georgian Relations (EXCLUSIVE)
Lapshin Showed the Difference in the Education of Armenian and Azerbaijani Children (VIDEO)
Wind: 11.27 km/h