Trump Called Conversation with "Great Call"
President Vladimir Putin discussed Syria on Tuesday with his US counterpart Donald Trump,Mail Online reports.
Both presidents stressed the need for progress toward a peace settlement following the Russian leader's surprise summit with Bashar al-Assad.
Trump called it a "great call" Tuesday afternoon as he left the White House to spend Thanksgiving in
He added that he and Putin spoke "very strongly about bringing peace to Syria" and "very strongly about North Korea."
- "Censorship" in Ukrainian Way This was not the first time, that the activists were trying to exercise ’’censorship’’.
- Saakashvili Did Not Exclude His Murder by Ukrainian Authorities "I know that they (the authorities) try to get rid of me. They can twist me, to be deported… even kill. I am not afraid”, – Saakashvili said.
- Pentagon: US will not Accept Annexation of Crimea "Have no doubt," Mattis said at a news conference with Poroshenko. "The United States stands with Ukraine." He said Washington does not, "and we will not," accept Russia's annexation of Crimea, a 2014...
- Will the U.S. Arms Resolve the Ukrainian Crisis? In fact, in the case of the Ukrainian crisis as well the US President Donald Trump's administration may ignore the position and interests of the European partners, which is happening in case of the US...
- Donetsk Republic Declared about the Establishment of a New Country - Malorossiya "We should be supported by the residents of the regions. This solution is possible provided that the international community supports the idea," Zakharchenko said.
- US State Department: It Is Up to the Syrian People to Decide the Future of Assad "We remain committed to the Geneva process. We believe that the future of Syria will not include Bashar al-Assad, but that is ultimately up to the Syrian people and the Syrian voters to decide," Nauert...
- Why Is Russia Withdrawing Its Troops from Syria and What Consequences It Will Have? At the same time, Sergei Surovikin, commander of the Russian military unit in Syria, told Putin that the remaining troops in Syria are capable of performing the same tasks effectively. Experts also point...
- Russia Withdraws Its Military Forces from Syria "The task of fighting armed bandits here in Syria, a task that it was essential to solve with the help of extensive use of armed force, has for the most part, been solved and solved spectacularly," Putin...
- Ethnic Armenian MP of Syria, Baroness Caroline Cox of UK Discuss Community Situation The ethnic Armenian MP presented to the UK parliamentarians that many churches and schools have been destroyed during the war, and restoration works are underway.
- Will the US Suspend Military Assistance to the Syrian Kurds? So, if in reality, the US is not going to suspend the military assistance to the Kurds, what is the disseminated news conditioned by?
Saudi Women Will Aso be Allowed to Drive Trucks, Ride Motorcycles
Joint Consultation Chaired by Artsakh President and Armenian Prime Minister
Russia Chose the Name for the Bridge in the Crimea
Armenian Don Boyajian to Become US Congressman
Egypt Opens Gaza Border for Four Days
MFA Of Armenia: Ankara Is Not Ready To Normalize The Armenian-Turkish Relations
Rex Tillerson: North Korea Must Earn Right to Talks
China and UK to Strengthen Economic and Financial Cooperation
Weather Forecast in Armenia : Precipitation is Predicted
Trump Said The Worst People Come To U.S. By Visa Lottery
Trump Says He Would like to Have Russia’s Help with North Korea
Former Policeman Arrested within Case of Russian Ambassador’s Assassination in Turkey
Manchester United is Planning to Sell Mkhitaryan to make space for Mesut Ozil
Syria Accuses Saudi Arabia and the UN for the Failure of Negotiations
EU Leaders Fail on Migration
Donald Trump Thanks Vladimir Putin after his Press-Conference
French School Bus Cut in Two in Rail Crash
Serzh Sargsyan on Karabakh Conflict: It Is Not Possible to Negotiate with One Hand and to Fire with Another
The Next Phase of Brexit Negotiations to Start Soon
UN Warns against 'Sleepwalking' into War over North Korea
Armenian Patriarch and 12 other Heads of Churches in Jerusalem Wrote a Letter to President Trump
Russians Should Be Driven out Like Dogs, Armenians Must Be Massacred: Azerbaijani "Scientist''
Tigran Mansurian’s "Requiem" Nominated for Grammy Award
Putin Pushed Erdogan’s Chair to the Ground (VIDEO)
It Is Natural to Be in Artsakh and Struggle along with the People of Artsakh: Today Hero Monte Melkonyan Turns 60
Armenia Pays Tribute to the Memory of the Victims of 1988 Spitak Earthquake
TV Channel Discovery Has Shot 6 Videos about Armenia
Statement by the "European Integration" NGO on Signing the Comprehensive and Enhanced Partnership Agreement with the EU
NKR Defense Army Servicemen Gegham Zaqaryan, Sargis Abrahamyan, Sargis Meliqyan, Posthumously Awarded with the "For Service in Battle" Medal
Lebanese-Armenian Independent Researcher: The Crisis in Lebanon Is Not Over (EXCLUSIVE)
Wind: 6.44 km/h