Sharmazanov: Armenia Can Serve as a Dialogue Bridge between EU and EAEU
Eduard Sharmazanov, Vice Speaker of the Armenian Parliament, stated that the Comprehensive and Enhanced Partnership agreement between Armenia and the European Union will in no way hinder the Armenian-Russian allied relations, Armenpress reports.
According to him, the upcoming agreement with the EU Armenia will conduct institutional reforms in human rights, democracy, humanitarian, justice and other spheres.
"The Armenian-Russian allied relations have no alternative. All those who try to undermine these relations, who announce that the signing of the EU-Armenia agreement can impact the Armenian-Russian ties, are engaged in useless work," Sharmazanov said.
"The vivid evidence of this is the new loan agreement worth 100 million USD by which Russia provides modern arms to Armenia, the evidence of this are the recent meetings of the presidents of the two countries, the meetings at parliamentary level, the upcoming economic investments by Russia in Armenia. We will continue developing our relations with Russia in political, economic, military, humanitarian and other spheres," Sharmazanov highlighted.
"The Comprehensive and Enhanced Partnership agreement between the EU and Armenia will open new opportunities for the EAEU member states so that they will be able to attract economic investments from the EU or enter the EU market. Armenia can act as a dialogue and cooperation bridge between the two Unions," Vice Speaker Sharmazanov added.
- President of the National Assembly of Artsakh: EU-RA Agreement Will Indirectly Have an Influence on #Artsakh "The Armenia-EU CEPA, which sets new framework for better investment climate, predictability and stability of business environment, liberalisation of services and trade as well as strengthening democracy...
- Armenia’s Agreement with the European Union Does Not Impose Threat for Russia Not only Armenia but also EAEU partner countries will do their best to take maximum advantage of this opportunity.
- Swedish Charge d’ Affaires in Yerevan: New EU-Armenia Agreement Will Provide New Opportunities for Cooperation in Multiple Fields The diplomat is confident that it will be easier for Armenian and Swedish authorities and organizations to learn from each other’s experiences, and for Armenian businesses to take part in the European...
- The EU Is Set for Signing the New Armenia-EU Agreement in November The statement was made with the request of Mediamax.
- What Do Energy Cooperation and Nuclear Safety Assume in the EU-RA Agreement? (Reference) As for the point on nuclear safety, in particular Medzamor nuclear power plant, then the cooperation in this sphere is regulated by sub-point 7 ("g" in the agreement) of point 2 in the Article 42.
Saudi Women Will Aso be Allowed to Drive Trucks, Ride Motorcycles
Joint Consultation Chaired by Artsakh President and Armenian Prime Minister
Russia Chose the Name for the Bridge in the Crimea
Armenian Don Boyajian to Become US Congressman
Egypt Opens Gaza Border for Four Days
MFA Of Armenia: Ankara Is Not Ready To Normalize The Armenian-Turkish Relations
Rex Tillerson: North Korea Must Earn Right to Talks
China and UK to Strengthen Economic and Financial Cooperation
Weather Forecast in Armenia : Precipitation is Predicted
Trump Said The Worst People Come To U.S. By Visa Lottery
Trump Says He Would like to Have Russia’s Help with North Korea
Former Policeman Arrested within Case of Russian Ambassador’s Assassination in Turkey
Manchester United is Planning to Sell Mkhitaryan to make space for Mesut Ozil
Syria Accuses Saudi Arabia and the UN for the Failure of Negotiations
EU Leaders Fail on Migration
Donald Trump Thanks Vladimir Putin after his Press-Conference
French School Bus Cut in Two in Rail Crash
Serzh Sargsyan on Karabakh Conflict: It Is Not Possible to Negotiate with One Hand and to Fire with Another
The Next Phase of Brexit Negotiations to Start Soon
UN Warns against 'Sleepwalking' into War over North Korea
Armenian Patriarch and 12 other Heads of Churches in Jerusalem Wrote a Letter to President Trump
Russians Should Be Driven out Like Dogs, Armenians Must Be Massacred: Azerbaijani "Scientist''
Tigran Mansurian’s "Requiem" Nominated for Grammy Award
Putin Pushed Erdogan’s Chair to the Ground (VIDEO)
It Is Natural to Be in Artsakh and Struggle along with the People of Artsakh: Today Hero Monte Melkonyan Turns 60
Armenia Pays Tribute to the Memory of the Victims of 1988 Spitak Earthquake
TV Channel Discovery Has Shot 6 Videos about Armenia
Statement by the "European Integration" NGO on Signing the Comprehensive and Enhanced Partnership Agreement with the EU
NKR Defense Army Servicemen Gegham Zaqaryan, Sargis Abrahamyan, Sargis Meliqyan, Posthumously Awarded with the "For Service in Battle" Medal
Lebanese-Armenian Independent Researcher: The Crisis in Lebanon Is Not Over (EXCLUSIVE)
Wind: 6.44 km/h