Rouhani Believes the Relationship between Iran and EU States is Better Now
Iranian President Hasan Rouhani believes that the relationship between Iran and a number of European states is better now than in the past. This is reported by the agency IRNA.
"We have developed very good relations with the EU, Russia and most of our neighbors. Today we have improved relations with Turkey, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan and Qatar," the president said, noting that Iran was able to establish ties with the countries of the region.
According to Rouhani, Iran can face difficulties with a "couple of states," including Saudi Arabia.
- Queen Elizabeth II Congratulated President of Armenia I convey my warm wishes to you and the Armenian people and I expect to continue the excellent relations between our two countries.
- Frank Engel: Turkey Will Never be an EU Member The day when Turkey changes, stops aggression against Cyprus, opens the border with Armenia, normalizes the relations with all neighbors, releases journalists arrested on unfair grounds, I perhaps will...
- Trump and Trudeau Discuss Decision to Expel Russian Diplomats The call comes after Trump revealed on Monday that 60 Russian diplomats would be expelled ''in response to Russia's role in the attack'' and have seven days to leave the US.
- Austrian Chancellor Urges to Stop Talks on Turkey's EU Accession The talks on membership between the European Union and Turkey should be ended taking into account the system systematic violations of human rights and essential democratic values.
- Italy Chooses Female Head of the Senate There were also days of talks before the two sides joined forces to make 5-Star Movement member Roberto Fico president of the lower house.
- Rouhani: Tehran Will not Wait for Any Permission to Produce the Weapons In a speech marking Iran's Army Day on Wednesday, Rouhani said a strong military is an effective deterrence against foreign threats.
- Trump, Netanyahu Discuss Ways to Counter Iran’s Influence in the Middle East The phone conversation was held on the eve of the UN Security Council’s session which will focus on the topic of situation in the Middle East.
- Armenia Can Become a Good Platform for International Free Economic Zones Recall that the agreement is about creating a temporary three-year economic zone. In this regard, we should also note several important circumstances in the interests of the national economy of Armenia:
- Saudi Prince Calls For Stepped Up Pressure on Iran “We have to succeed so as to avoid military conflict,” said Prince Mohammed, who is Saudi Arabia’s day-to-day ruler. “If we don’t succeed in what we are trying to do, we will likely have war...
- Iran's President: Karabakh Conflict Must be Settled Through Political Means Hassan Rouhani stated that the settlement of the conflict must be based on the international principles.
- The Geography of Turkey's Aggressive Ambitions is Expanding Despite the statement of the Prime Minister of Iraq, Turkish president Recep Tayyip Erdogan has already stated that if necessary, his country's armed forces can enter Sinjar without warning.
- Terrorist Attack in Baghdad: At Least 27 People Killed Medical sources say the death toll is expected to rise, with many critically injuried.
- Tillerson Explains Why US Forces Should Remain in Iraq Tillerson noted: "We will remain in Iraq until ISIS is defeated and we are confident that ISIS has been defeated."
- Clashes Between Iraqi Forces and Iraqi Kurdish Fighters in Kirkuk The US government says it is very concerned and urged dialogue "as the best option to defuse tensions".
- Erdogan Called on the Iraqi Kurds to Cancel the Independence Referendum "There is a need for consensus that would be reached based on the territorial integrity of Iraq and realization of the ideals to build a common future. Steps such as demands for independence that might...
Opposition MP: I Was Assured that Nikol Pashinyan Is Ok
The EU Calls for Inclusive Dialogue in Armenia
Ara Babloyan: Leaders of the Protests Should Understand that They Take on Them All Further Developments
Armen Sarkissian: the Ongoing Developments in Our Country Have Reached a Dangerous Line
NKR Defense Army Disseminates a Video Showing Accumulation of Azerbaijani Military Equipment on Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border (VIDEO)
Azerbaijan Views Inner-Armenian Developments as Factor to Unleash New Military Adventurism: NKR Defense Ministry’s Board
In Armenia Priests Join Protestors to Prevent Clashes
President's Office: Nikol Pashinyan presented Sarkissian conversation inaccurately
EU Delegation, Member States Call for Urgent Negotiated Solution in Yerevan Protests
Artsakh President Met with Catholicos of All Armenians Garegin II
The Air Temperature in Armenia Will Gradually Go Up
US Congressmen Urge Trump to Recognize Armenian Genocide
Artsakh President Met President of Armenia
Serzh Sargsyan Left the Negotiations
Armenia PM Serzh Sargsyan Meets the Opposition Leader in Marriott
NKR Defense Army: During the Past Week Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime Over 320 Times
PM Serzh Sargsyan Calls on Opposition MP Nikol Pashinyan for Immediate Political Dialogue
Pashinyan Presents Main Requirements From Armenian Authorities
PM hosts Catholicos of All Armenians and Catholicos of Great House of Cilicia
Suren Arustamyan Rocked the Stage in California
Erdogan Personally Ordered to Organize Protests in Germany against Armenian Genocide Recognition Resolution: Der Spiegel
Foreigners, Except Armenians, Purchasing at Least $300,000 Worth of Real Estate in Turkey Can Obtain Turkish Citizenship
The Opening Ceremony of the Statue of the Doctor of the Church, St. Gregory of Narek, Will Be Held in Vatican
Member of German Bundestag: Armenian Genocide is a Historically Well-Researched Fact which Shouldn't be Denied Anymore
David Yerevantsi About the Statue of ST. Gregory of Narek: "This Sculpture is a Phenomenon Within the Limits of Faith and Talent" (EXCLUSIVE)
Armenia: Where the Stars Are Closer (VIDEO)
NKR Defense Army: During the Past Week Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime about 250 Times
Aram Ateshian: ''We Are Grateful to Turkish Authorities and Our Turkish Army''
President Sargsyan Receives Minister of State Attached to the Minister for Europe and Foreign Affairs of France
Wind: 11.27 km/h