Armenia Among Fast-Growing Tourist Destinations in the UN List
Every year, the United Nations World Tourism Organization tracks travel trends to predict the newest up-and-coming destinations.
The organization tracks international visitors and presents information about which countries are spiking interest.
Armenia is included in the list of the 20 countries as a fast-growing travel destination.
The part about Armenia reads:
"Throughout its long history (over 3,000 years), Armenia has been plagued with conflict. However now, in more stable times, the country had an 18 percent growth in tourism over the past year. Because it was the world’s first Christian country, many of the most popular tourist attractions are monasteries that date back thousands of year."
- Russia Donates Aivazovsky's Letter Addressed to Tolstoy to Matenadaran Apart from the letter, the Мinistry donated the copies of a number of other archival documents displayed during an exhibition organized as part of the events marking the 25th anniversary of the establishment...
- Israel Wins 2018 Eurovision Song Contest (Video) Based on online and phone voting during the event on May 12, Israel's Netta Barzilai captured the top prize with her song Toy.
- April 15 is Universal Day of Culture It was proposed by the author of the Roerich Pact - the Russian artist Nicholas Roerich.
- President Sargsyan Congratulates People’s Artist Artavazd Peleshyan on 80th Birthday You managed to show in the film the hidden episodes of human essence and psychology, human and nature relationships: President.
- Bill Gates Will Star in a Comedy To note, new episodes of The Big Bang Theory return Thursday, March 1 at 8 p.m. ET/PT on CBS.
PM Receives Special Representative of the OSCE Chairperson-in-Office on Combating Corruption
Israel Has Adopted Divisive Jewish Nation-State Law
Trump Is Looking Forward to a Second Meeting with Putin
Zakharova: Russia Wants to Restore Relations with Georgia
Pashinyan: The Sale of Weapons to Azerbaijan by the Belarusian Authorities Is Unacceptable
Trump Holds Putin Responsible for US Elections Interference
UK Law Enforcers Foil Plans to Kill Theresa May
5 More Countries Join EU Sanctions on Russia
Regime of State of Emergency Lifted in Turkey
Any constructive contact initiated by the parties should serve for settlement of NK conflict, Russia says
UK House of Lords Has Approved Armenia-EU Agreement
New Program for Syrian Armenians to Be Launched by Red Cross
EU Begins Screening Macedonia, Albania for Mid-2019 Accession Talks
US House of Representatives may Consider New Sanctions on Russia
At Least three Dead After Two Planes Crash in Florida
Iran files Suit in International Court against U.S. over Sanctions
Prime Minister Suggests Reconsidering Rental Contracts for Facilities Near Lake Sevan and Bring Them to a Proper Level
Trump: Iran deal is good for Russia, but it wasn't good for US
EU Signs Free-trade Agreement with Japan
Putin: Russia Has No “Compromising Material” on Trump
Prince William Got an Armenian Cross as a Gift
A Lebanese Politician of Armenian Ethnic Origins is in the top-5 of the Most Successful Business Women in the Middle East
Nikol Pashinyan: "A Historical Process of Reconciliation Between Law-Enforcement Authorities and Society is Taking Place in Armenia"
Nikol Pashinyan: "Our most important goal is not only to stop the tide of emigration, but to reverse the trend" (PHOTOS)
Feast of Transfiguration of Our Lord Jesus Christ
Israel Defense Minister Cancels Azerbaijan Visit
Erdogan Plans to Involve Ethnic Armenian Economist Daron Acemoglu in the New Cabinet
Artsrun Hovhannisyan: The Activity of Azerbaijani Farmers and Shepherds is From Now on Threatened Due to "Liberator" Hasanov
Comment by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Artsakh on the UN Security Council Resolutions on the Azerbaijan-Karabakh Conflict
Appointment of The Ambassador is Very Important for Armenia-Ukraine Relations: Head of the Armenia-Ukraine Friendship Group
Wind: 40.23 km/h