Another 25 Houses Were Built in Artsakh by Hayastan All-Armenian Fund
In an interview to Artsakh Press, the head of the Artsakh Office of Hayastan All-Armenian Fund, Valery Ghazaryan informed that 25 houses had already been put into operation by the Fund in Artsakh.
According to him twelve other families have got houses this year. Another ten are due to receive.
This week, Hayastan All-Armenian Fund donated a four-room house to the Poghosyan family.
The house was built due to Toronto’s local body, benefactor Garbis Noryan.
"The construction of the house began in October 2016.The house has all the necessary utilities; it is also furnished," Ghazaryan said.
- Artsakh State University Will Have Building Conditions Corresponding to Modern Standards And the rest will be completely renovated as a result of which the Artsakh State University will have building conditions corresponding to modern standards.
- 99 Families Will Receive Houses in Artsakh According to the Ministry 99 families that have six or more children will be provided with houses this year.
- Another Six Large Families Will Be Provided with Houses in Artsakh "Soon 6 houses will also be handed over to their new owners, while the construction works of 10 houses are underway. Some of them are expected to be put into operation by the end of the year."
- Sportsman From Artsakh Is a Champion of Europe Arthur Arushanyan, representing Armenia, the World Champion from Artsakh, wining the Japan sportsman in the final tour, became the champion of Europe.
- Artsakh President Participated in Ceremony of Opening a New Kindergarten in Shushi President Sahakyan qualified the expansion of the preschool network in Shoushi among the most important guarantees for the town's development and extended his gratitude to American philanthropist of Armenian...
Artsakh Republic President Attended Exhibition Devoted to the Life of Catholicos of the Great House of Cilicia Garegin I Hovsepyan
Turkish University Administration Has Removed the Flag of Azerbaijan Demanding to Bring Back the Armenian Tricolor
Trump Hopes to Normalize Relations with Cuba
Edward Nalbandian: We Value NATO's Support to the Efforts of the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs
The Greece Police Prevented Erdogan's Assassination
Weather Forecast in Armenia
Trump Administration to Drop Climate Change from a List of Global Threats in a New NSS
Sahakyan Attended an Exhibition Devoted to the Catholicos of the Great House of Cilicia Garegin I Hovsepyan
Turkey Has Released German Journalist
Mkhitaryan Gives Inter Green Light
Deputy Secretary General of NATO Hopes to See a New Momentum in Resolving the Karabakh Conflict
Turkish ''Besiktas'' Is Interested in Henrikh Mkhitaryan
Iran to Increase Gas Supply to Armenia
Russian Presidential Campaign Officially Launched
The UN Security Council to Vote for a Resolution on Jerusalem
Putin Thanked Trump
Saudi Women Will Aso be Allowed to Drive Trucks, Ride Motorcycles
Joint Consultation Chaired by Artsakh President and Armenian Prime Minister
Russia Chose the Name for the Bridge in the Crimea
Armenian Don Boyajian to Become US Congressman
Armenian Patriarch and 12 other Heads of Churches in Jerusalem Wrote a Letter to President Trump
Russians Should Be Driven out Like Dogs, Armenians Must Be Massacred: Azerbaijani "Scientist''
Tigran Mansurian’s "Requiem" Nominated for Grammy Award
Putin Pushed Erdogan’s Chair to the Ground (VIDEO)
It Is Natural to Be in Artsakh and Struggle along with the People of Artsakh: Today Hero Monte Melkonyan Turns 60
Armenia Pays Tribute to the Memory of the Victims of 1988 Spitak Earthquake
TV Channel Discovery Has Shot 6 Videos about Armenia
Statement by the "European Integration" NGO on Signing the Comprehensive and Enhanced Partnership Agreement with the EU
NKR Defense Army Servicemen Gegham Zaqaryan, Sargis Abrahamyan, Sargis Meliqyan, Posthumously Awarded with the "For Service in Battle" Medal
Lebanese-Armenian Independent Researcher: The Crisis in Lebanon Is Not Over (EXCLUSIVE)
Wind: 6.44 km/h