Another 25 Houses Were Built in Artsakh by Hayastan All-Armenian Fund
In an interview to Artsakh Press, the head of the Artsakh Office of Hayastan All-Armenian Fund, Valery Ghazaryan informed that 25 houses had already been put into operation by the Fund in Artsakh.
According to him twelve other families have got houses this year. Another ten are due to receive.
This week, Hayastan All-Armenian Fund donated a four-room house to the Poghosyan family.
The house was built due to Toronto’s local body, benefactor Garbis Noryan.
"The construction of the house began in October 2016.The house has all the necessary utilities; it is also furnished," Ghazaryan said.
- Unprecedented GDP Growth in Artsakh The GDP growth rate comprised 15.6%, the index-deflator – 2.5%, whereas in 2016 these numbers were 9.2% and 0.5% respectively.
- Artsakh Celebrated International Mother Language Day During the event the pupils and teachers presented poems, songs and dances about the native language.
- Artsakh Summarizes the Results of Public Prosecutor Office Activities in 2017 Bako Sahakyan underlined the necessity of thoroughly examining the results of the implemented activities, carrying out analyses to evaluate on an objective manner the situation and undertaking concrete...
- Official Logo of the 30th Anniversary of Karabakh Movement This year marks the 30th anniversary of #Karabakh Movement. A number of events dedicated to the crucial stage of our history will be organized in #Artsakh, #Armenia and abroad.
- Statement of Artsakh National Assembly on 28th Anniversary of the Mass Pogroms of the Armenians in Baku ...calls upon the international community and parliamentary institutions to give legal assessment to the massacre of the Armenian population in Baku and take steps against the continuing anti-Armenian...
Sunday of Advent
Armenians in Olympic Games and Varazdat: Armenian King Who Won a Gold Medal
Merkel and Macron Plan Roadmap on Euro Zone Reform
PACE Eliminates Turkish from the List of Working Languages
NKR Defense Army: During the Past Week Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime About 250 Times
James Bagyan: The Only Armenian that Was in Space and Can Make Dolma
EU-USA ''Metal War'' Will Cause New Intrigues
70 Racers from Armenia, Georgia and Iran to Take Part in International Car Race in Armenia
Mike Pompeo: the Most Conservative US State Secretary?
RA President Congratulated His Chinese Counterpart
Two Armenians Killed in Los Angeles Shooting
Russia Has Expelled 23 British Diplomats
Perspectives of IT Sector Development in Artsakh Were Discussed
Armenian Chess Players Participate in Individual Championship of Europe
New Secretary of State: Will the US Foreign Policy Become More Agressive?
A Turkish Bombing Raid Struck the Main Hospital in Afrin: At Least 16 Civilians Killed
RA President Met with the Upper Board of Armenia’s Supreme Judicial Council
Xi Jinping Re-Elected as China’s President
Candidates Tournament: Aronian Defeated by So
NKR President Met With the Representatives of Ramkavar Azatakan Party in Washington
Why the Figure Skater Evgenia Medvedeva (Babasyan) Did Not Take Her Father's Name?
Armenian President Schools Azeri Diplomat on History at Munich Security Conference
Azerbaijani Blogger: Armenians Did not Destroy Azerbaijani Graves in Karabakh
February 20: the Birth of Artsakh Movement
President Attends Bookinist Bookstore on the Occasion of Book Giving Day
Armenia Negotiates with Four Countries over Creation of Persian Gulf: Black Sea Transit Corridor
Serzh Sargsyan: Azerbaijan’s Position Regarding the Nagorno Karabakh Issue is a Flagrant Violation of the Helsinki Spirit
Vazgen Oganesov: An Armenian Who Did Not Let Hitler to Run Away from Berlin
Deputy Foreign Minister of Russia: Armenia Plays a Positive Role in Improving Russian-Georgian Relations (EXCLUSIVE)
Lapshin Showed the Difference in the Education of Armenian and Azerbaijani Children (VIDEO)
Wind: 6.44 km/h