Giuseppe Verdi's Requiem to commemorate Genocide victims
The Armenian State Philharmonic Orchestra and the Ministry of Culture are offering a performance of Giuseppe Verdi's Requiem by a unique group of musicians, Panorama.am reports.
The concert, dedicated to the International Day of Commemoration of the Victims of the Crime of Genocide and to the memory of the Spitak earthquake victims, is scheduled at Aram Khachaturian Concert Hall at 7:00pm 9 December, the Philharmonic Orchestra said.
The event has brought together such brilliant musicians as soloists Erika Grimaldi, soprano (Italy), Olesya Petrova, mezzo soprano (Russia), Georgy Vasiliev, tenor (Russia) and Roberto Scandiuzzi, bass (Italy).
The Armenian National Academic Choir (artistic director and principal Conductor Hovhannes Tchekidjian) will join the performance.
The concert will be conducted by Eduard Topchjan.
- President Sargsyan Congratulates People’s Artist Artavazd Peleshyan on 80th Birthday You managed to show in the film the hidden episodes of human essence and psychology, human and nature relationships: President.
- Bill Gates Will Star in a Comedy To note, new episodes of The Big Bang Theory return Thursday, March 1 at 8 p.m. ET/PT on CBS.
- The Forbes Woman about Armenia, Yerevan, Armenian Mountains, Cuisine, Brandy "Traditional Armenian cuisine is not limited to lavash. Nevertheless, lavash just taken out of the tandoor is worth trying. Just wrap vegetables, cheese and fresh greens in it," the publication says, also...
- Serj Tankian Unveils 7NotesExperiment.com In October 2017, the System of a Down frontman had teamed up with Creative Armenia to issue a video challenge to this effect, asking musicians everywhere to write songs beginning with the 7 notes Tankian...
- Armenian Kochari in the UNESCO List of the Intangible Cultural Heritage "Kochari, traditional group dance, just inscribed on the Representative List of the Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity #Armenia #IntangibleHeritage #12COM."
Merkel Hopes to Avoid Trade War with US
Saudi Arabia Prince to Meet Trump
If the World Continues to Silently Support Erdogan the Hands of Turkey Will Go Beyond Syria
Erdogan Celebrates Capturing of Afrin: What Does It Mean to Him?
Serzh Sargsyan Called a Consultative Meeting to Discuss the Preparations for the Major State Events
School Bombing in Syria's Eastern Ghouta: At Least 16 Children Killed
How Real Is for Aliyev the Threat of Islamists Returning From the Middle East?
Artsakh Develops Relations with the USA at Different Levels
Erdogan Accuses the US for "Trying to Deceive Turkey"
The US Calls on Turkey to End the State of Emergency
Abbas Accuses Hamas of Orchestrating the Explosion that Targeted the Convoy of Prime Minister
Turkish Scholar: There Has Never Been a Turkish Race; it’s a Synthesis
March 20 is Celebrated as International Day of Happiness
Prime Minister of Armenia Received Ambassador of China and Vice President of Powerchina International Group Limited
The Delegation of Francophonie Visits Armenian Genocide Memorial
Life Is a Celebration, but Vaastu Shastra Makes It More Harmonious (EXCLUSIVE)
RA MoD: The Life of the Wounded Soldier Is not in Danger
NKR Defense Army Shot Down an Azerbaijani Drone (Pics)
White House Explains Why Trump Didn’t Congratulate Putin on Election
EU to Keep Pressure on North Korea over its Nuclear Program
James Bagyan: The Only Armenian that Was in Space and Can Make Dolma
Why the Figure Skater Evgenia Medvedeva (Babasyan) Did Not Take Her Father's Name?
Azerbaijani Blogger: Armenians Did not Destroy Azerbaijani Graves in Karabakh
February 20: the Birth of Artsakh Movement
President Attends Bookinist Bookstore on the Occasion of Book Giving Day
Armenia Negotiates with Four Countries over Creation of Persian Gulf: Black Sea Transit Corridor
Vazgen Oganesov: An Armenian Who Did Not Let Hitler to Run Away from Berlin
Deputy Foreign Minister of Russia: Armenia Plays a Positive Role in Improving Russian-Georgian Relations (EXCLUSIVE)
Lapshin Showed the Difference in the Education of Armenian and Azerbaijani Children (VIDEO)
Armenian Delegation Invited OSCE PA President to Visit Artsakh and Meet the Authorities There: Hermine Naghdalyan (EXCLUSIVE)
Wind: 11.27 km/h