Former Policeman Arrested within Case of Russian Ambassador’s Assassination in Turkey
Former police officer Ramazan Yudzhel was arrested in Turkey on suspicion of involvement in the murder of the Russian ambassador to Ankara, Andrei Karlov, Crime Russia reports.
He is suspected of having links to the movement of Fethullah Gulen, whom the Ankara authorities accuse of the organization of a coup attempt on July. The prosecutor's office of Ankara accused Yudzhel of involvement in Karlov’s murder.
- Russia Will Support Italy's Efforts in Karabakh Conflict The official added that Russia will support the Italian OSCE Chairmanship's efforts in the process of Karabakh conflict settlement.
- Trump: It is Better to Cooperate with Russia than to Be Enemies I want to say that it is better to cooperate with other countries
- Stoltenberg: NATO Doesn't Want a New Cold War with Russia Stoltenberg stressed the importance of keeping open channels of communication with Moscow.
- NATO Aims at More Active Dialogue with Russia in 2018 At the same time NATO's message is that we don't want a new Cold War. We don't want a new arms race and we want political dialogue with Russia.
- Minister: Russia Establishes Permanent Presence in Syria Minister: Last week the Commander-in-Chief approved the structure and the bases in Tartus and in Hmeimim. We have begun forming a permanent presence there.
- Assad Accused Turkey of Supporting Terrorists Turkey's attack on Afrin is related to Ankara's policy which is based on the support of terrorist groups.
- Turkish Politician Stressed that She Wrote in Twitter the Word Genocide As to her tweet about the Armenian Genocide, she stressed that she wrote the word Genocide, and the event was called the march for the Armenian Genocide victims.
- Erdogan Will Visit Vatican The visit follows phone calls between the two leaders who share concerns over the crisis and agree the status quo should remain.
- Erdogan Held a Phone Conversation with NATO Chief The NATO expressed confidence that the best way for solving the issue is an open dialogue between the allies.
- US Deeply Concerned Over Turkey’s Violations of Fundamental Human Rights Nauert stressed that the Turkish government is targeting people whose views differ from theirs.
- Kremlin Named the Topics of Putin-Erdogan Talks "President of Turkey Recep Tayyip Erdogan will pay a working visit to Sochi on November 13 at the invitation of Russian President Vladimir Putin, there will be an exchange of views on regional and international...
- Erdogan Says Turkey Will Deploy Troops in Syria's Northern Idlib Region "The de-escalation zone agreement was a promising idea ... under which Russians are maintaining security outside Idlib and Turkey will maintain the security inside Idlib region," Erdoğan said.
- Turkish President and Russian Defense Minister Met The meeting was held in the residence of Tarabya in Istanbul.
- Medvedev Will Sign a Document Lifting Restrictions on Turkish Food Products "Based on the decree signed by the president, the prime minister will sign a government decision. Maybe, he will sign it today. There are vegetables, except tomatoes, of course," Dvorkovich said.
- Russia and Turkey Sign a Joint Agreement on Lifting Mutual Trade Restrictions The document was signed by deputy prime ministers of the two countries - Arkady Dvorkovich and Mehmet Simsek. Heads of governments - Dmitry Medvedev and Binali Yildirim - attended the signing ceremony.
Some Roads in Armenia are Difficult to Pass
Iraq to Hold Parliamentary Elections on May 12
Turkish Army Extends Syria Operation to East of Afrin
Henrikh Mkhitaryan Officially Becomes Arsenal
RA Prime Minister: The Eurasian Integration Project Has Expanded Our Economic Boundaries
Trump’s Attendance at the World Economic Forum in Davos in Doubt
Turkey, Russia, Iran Agree on Syrian Meeting in Sochi
The Election of PACE New President Will Create Favorable Environment for Our Delegation's Work: Naira Karapetyan (EXCLUSIVE)
Indian Prisoners Will Live Together with Cows for Curing their Impure Minds
By the End of 2019 the US Embassy Will be Moved to Jerusalem. Pence
Football Tournament in Memory of Hrant Dink Was Held in Turkey
Armen Sargsyan Will Return to Armenia at the End of the Week
Will the New Parliament of Catalonia Fight for Independence
Michele Nicoletti Elected PACE President
International Arrest Warrant for Puigdemont May Be Reactivated
The Priority in the Negotiations Is the Implementation of Agreements Reached in Vienna, St. Petersburg and Geneva
Three People Injured in New York Shooting
Erdogan says Syria Operation Will End in Very Short Time
Up to 1000 More US Troops Could be Headed to Afghanistan This Spring
India Supports Talks between Azerbaijan and Armenia Mediated by OSCE Minsk Group
Armenian Repatriate from Canada: In Artsakh People Live Happier than in Other Civilized Countries
In Turkey Woman Who Recognizes Armenian Genocide is Elected the Head of Main Opposition Party Istanbul Chapter
Artsakh MFA: Call of the Azerbaijani FM to the French Government to Impede the Visits of the Citizens of Artsakh Is Unlawful
2017 - Second Warmest since 1880 (VIDEO)
Armenian Civil Society Receives €1.74 million for New Activities from the EU
New Act against Iran in US Congress
Syria Threatens to "Destroy" Any Turkish Warplanes Flying into Its Territory
The World's Most Creative Christmas Trees Ever
Statement of Artsakh National Assembly on 28th Anniversary of the Mass Pogroms of the Armenians in Baku
Shastri Ramachandaran: Any Conflict Between China and US Would Destabilize the Global Economy (EXCLUSIVE)
Wind: 6.44 km/h