Former Policeman Arrested within Case of Russian Ambassador’s Assassination in Turkey
Former police officer Ramazan Yudzhel was arrested in Turkey on suspicion of involvement in the murder of the Russian ambassador to Ankara, Andrei Karlov, Crime Russia reports.
He is suspected of having links to the movement of Fethullah Gulen, whom the Ankara authorities accuse of the organization of a coup attempt on July. The prosecutor's office of Ankara accused Yudzhel of involvement in Karlov’s murder.
- Trump Plans July Meeting With Vladimir Putin President Donald Trump is planning to meet with Vladimir Putin, the president of Russia, during Trump’s visit to Europe next month.
- Lavrov: Putin is Ready to Meet Trump Lavrov recalled that during a phone conversation with Putin, Trump conveyed an invitation, and this is not a secret, RIA Novosti reported.
- RA Armed Forces Participate in CIS Friendly Championship Sportsmen of the RA Armed Forces headed by the Head of RA Armed Forces Physical Training and Sport Department, are participating in the "Commanders' Starts" championship between CIS member state countries,...
- What Is Behind US-Russia "Power-Game"? The US faces the issue of strengthening its stance and role on various issues, such as Syrian crisis, Korean crisis, negotiations with Iran etc.
- Pompeo: US Soft Policy towards Russia Is to End "Russia continues to act aggressively, enabled by years of soft policy toward that aggression. That’s now over," he will say, according to the testimony.
- Erdoğan Announces Ministers of Turkey's New Cabinet Erdoğan appointed Chief of General Staff Gen. Hulusi Akar as the new defense minister and his son-in-law Berat Albayrak as the Treasury and Finance Minister in a 16-seat surprise cabinet with not much...
- EU Council: Turkey’s Accession Negotiations Have Effectively Come to a Standstill The Council notes that Turkey has been moving further away from the European Union.
- Turkey Elections 2018: Erdogan Declared Winner Election authority confirms Erdogan’s victory with 97.7% of the vote counted, as opposition leaders vow to continue struggle
- Erdogan Faces Test in Critical Elections: DW Over 56 million Turkish voters are headed to the polls this Sunday to choose a president and a new parliament. The vote takes place after changes to Turkey's constitution were approved last year, reshaping...
- Turkey and the US Are Trying to Decide the Fate of Syrian Manbij At that time, a number of experts were inclined to believe that the situation was so intense that it could come out of control at a certain point, leading to a collision between NATO two members - Turks...
- Turkey-Russia: What Does Their Recent Rapprochement Mean? Thematic coverage of Russia-Turkey bilateral negotiations can be divided into two broader groups: military-political and economic one.
- Russia-Turkey Ties Grow Stronger Despite Attempts to Spoil Them: Erdogan Ankara and Moscow on Tuesday signed a number of agreements, including in the areas of communications, sports and social policy.
- Putin, Rohani, Erdogan To Meet In Turkey On April 4 A day ahead of the summit, Putin and Erdogan are scheduled to meet in bilateral talks in the Turkish capital as part of the Turkish-Russian High-Level Cooperation Council.
- Turkish Foreign Minister to Leave for Russia with an Official Visit "Turkey attaches great importance to relations with Russia. Our Foreign Minister will pay a visit to Moscow from March12 to 14, during which he will discuss preparations for the summit meeting of the Cooperation...
- Kremlin Named the Topics of Putin-Erdogan Talks "President of Turkey Recep Tayyip Erdogan will pay a working visit to Sochi on November 13 at the invitation of Russian President Vladimir Putin, there will be an exchange of views on regional and international...
At Least three Dead After Two Planes Crash in Florida
Iran files Suit in International Court against U.S. over Sanctions
Prime Minister Suggests Reconsidering Rental Contracts for Facilities Near Lake Sevan and Bring Them to a Proper Level
Trump: Iran deal is good for Russia, but it wasn't good for US
EU Signs Free-trade Agreement with Japan
Putin: Russia Has No “Compromising Material” on Trump
Trump must be Removed for "Treasonous Conduct" with Putin, Former White House Ethics Chief Says
Armenia PM, First President Meet
Nikol Pashinyan, Petros Terzian Discuss Hayastan All-Armenian Fund’s Further Activities
Putin, Trump Not to Exchange Gifts?
EU is Ready to Help Armenia: EU Envoy
Lavrov, Pompeo Holding Their First Meeting in Helsinki
Princes Charles, William Unwilling to Meet with Trump during UK Visit
Paris Turns to Violence after France’s World Cup Victory Over Croatia
Israeli Rockets Strike Military Position Near Aleppo
President Armen Sarkissian Met with the Emir of Qatar Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani
What Does Armenian Prime Minister Expect from EU?
Trump Criticises Obama over US 2016 Election Hack
Putin, Erdogan Discuss Joint Steps in Syria
Theresa May warns there could be 'no Brexit at all' - Mail on Sunday
Prince William Got an Armenian Cross as a Gift
A Lebanese Politician of Armenian Ethnic Origins is in the top-5 of the Most Successful Business Women in the Middle East
Nikol Pashinyan: "A Historical Process of Reconciliation Between Law-Enforcement Authorities and Society is Taking Place in Armenia"
Newlywed Foreigners Apply for Artsakh Visa with Bride Wearing a Wedding Dress
Nikol Pashinyan: "Our most important goal is not only to stop the tide of emigration, but to reverse the trend" (PHOTOS)
Feast of Transfiguration of Our Lord Jesus Christ
Developments in Georgia: The Reasons of Prime Minister's Resignation and Prospects of Changes in the Country
Israel Defense Minister Cancels Azerbaijan Visit
Erdogan Plans to Involve Ethnic Armenian Economist Daron Acemoglu in the New Cabinet
Artsrun Hovhannisyan: The Activity of Azerbaijani Farmers and Shepherds is From Now on Threatened Due to "Liberator" Hasanov
Wind: 6.44 km/h