Cavusoglu: Turkey Signed Zurich Protocols with Armenia on Certain Conditions
Turkey signed the Zurich protocols in 2009 with Armenia on certain conditions, said Turkish Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu, APA reports.
’’We have put a condition for the normalization of relations with Armenia that this country will leave the Azerbaijani territories and after that the relations can be normalized,” the Turkish FM told a joint press conference with his Azerbaijani and Iranian counterparts in Baku on December 20.
- Turkey Reaffirmed: Ankara Is to Be Blamed for the Failure of Zurich Process It is obvious that Ankara has started a campaign of distorting the facts and the reality concerning the Armenian-Turkish protocols to mislead the international community and to blame Armenia for the failure...
- We Will Enter the Spring of 2018 Without Armenian-Turkish Protocols: Nalbandian However, up to now, those documents have not been ratified, since Turkey came up with groundless preconditions that run counter to the letter and spirit of the Protocols.
- Turkish Authorities Knew about Assassination of Hrant Dink "We heard from Coşkun İğci, who worked at the Soil Products Office, that [Yasin] Hayal was planning the killing of Hrant Dink,” Yıldız, who is being tried under arrest in the case, said at the 14th...
- Turkey: National Minorities are Under Hate Atmosphere She stressed that after the death of Hrant Dink the issues of Armenians living in Turkey became more visible and discussed.
- Hrant Dink Murder Trial: 5 Suspects Released from Courtroom The trial will continue from December 4 to 8.
- Turkish Politician Stressed that She Wrote in Twitter the Word Genocide As to her tweet about the Armenian Genocide, she stressed that she wrote the word Genocide, and the event was called the march for the Armenian Genocide victims.
- Erdogan Will Visit Vatican The visit follows phone calls between the two leaders who share concerns over the crisis and agree the status quo should remain.
- Erdogan Held a Phone Conversation with NATO Chief The NATO expressed confidence that the best way for solving the issue is an open dialogue between the allies.
- US Deeply Concerned Over Turkey’s Violations of Fundamental Human Rights Nauert stressed that the Turkish government is targeting people whose views differ from theirs.
- Clash of Turkish and American Interests in Syria Turkey will categorically object to the stabilization of the situation on the border by Kurdish forces.
Shutdown in US Congress
Artsakh MFA: Call of the Azerbaijani FM to the French Government to Impede the Visits of the Citizens of Artsakh Is Unlawful
Russia Starts Withdrawing Troops from Syria's Afrin
RA President meets with RPA nominee for Presidency Armen Sargsyan
The Number of Marriages in Artsakh Increased in 2017
Puigdemont May Rule Catalonia by Skype
New Act against Iran in US Congress
Azerbaijani Serviceman Killed
RA Prime Minister to Attend the World Economic Forum in Davos
Armenian Civil Society Receives €1.74 million for New Activities from the EU
Syria Threatens to "Destroy" Any Turkish Warplanes Flying into Its Territory
US State Department Calls on Turkey Not to Take Any Action in Afrin
The Air Temperature Will Not Change Considerably
Armenian Community of France to Reintroduce Criminalization of Armenian Genocide denial into Agenda of 2018
A Universal Blood Test for Cancer Already Designed
OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs Called for Pursuing Trust-Building Measures
Trump Called Mexico the Most Dangerous Country in the World
Armenian, Azerbaijani FMs' Meeting Over in Krakow
Trump Says Mexico Has to Pay for Border Wall 'Directly or Indirectly'
Tillerson Denied the Reports of Creating Border Forces in Northern Syria
Aram Ateshyan: It's an Honor for me to Be Erdogan's Brother
Garo Paylan Says Received Intelligence Data About Assassination Plans Targeting Turkish-Armenians Living in Europe
Armenian Repatriate from Canada: In Artsakh People Live Happier than in Other Civilized Countries
In Turkey Woman Who Recognizes Armenian Genocide is Elected the Head of Main Opposition Party Istanbul Chapter
Turkish Politician Says Turkey May Face Terrible Scenarios: Israel, Greece, Cyprus, Armenia, Egypt, and Saudi Arabia Will Unite Against It
The World's Most Creative Christmas Trees Ever
Shastri Ramachandaran: Any Conflict Between China and US Would Destabilize the Global Economy (EXCLUSIVE)
The Head of the General Staff of Armenia: The Commander Who Hurried to Help His Soldier Was Also Wounded
Our Ultimate Goal is to Have a United Armenia: Head of the "Democracy" Faction of Artsakh National Assembly
Foreign Minister Nalbandian Discussed Visa Liberalization Between Armenia and the EU with Minister of the Interior of France
Wind: 11.27 km/h