Foreign Minister Nalbandian Discussed Visa Liberalization Between Armenia and the EU with Minister of the Interior of France
Foreign Minister Edward Nalbandian, who is in Paris on a visit, met with Gérard Collomb, Minister of State, Minister of the Interior of France, MFA press service reports.
Edward Nalbandian noted that he is glad to meet a longtime friend of Armenia who has greatly contributed to the development and expansion of bilateral relations, including in spheres of interparliamentary and decentralized cooperation.
A number of issues of the agenda of the Armenian-French relations were discussed at the meeting.
The interlocutors touched upon the Comprehensive and Enhanced Partnership Agreement signed between Armenia and the European Union. In this context, the possibility of launching a dialogue on visa liberalization between Armenia and the EU was discussed. Minister Nalbandian noted that, with regards this issue, Armenia expects the valuable support of friendly France. Foreign Minister of Armenia added that France has been the first EU country, with which Armenia had started the visa facilitation process in 2008.
At the meeting, the sides commended the successful implementation over the last four years of the existing agreements between Armenia and the EU on visa facilitation and readmission.
The interlocutors exchanged views on the cooperation between the law enforcement agencies of the two countries.
- What Does Armenian Prime Minister Expect from EU? It is quite natural that the rapid pace and success of democratic processes in Armenia are awarded a positive assessment from the EU, and this assessment must be materialized. Let's try to clarify what...
- Nikol Pashinyan and Piotr Switalski Discuss Armenia-EU Relations In particular, the PM said the recent events in Armenia significantly contributed to the development and strengthening of democracy.
- Rapid Implementation of Armenia-EU Agreement Can Open Wide Opporunities It is noteworthy that even partial, but quick implementation of the agreement will give an additional impetus to the reforms being implemented in Armenia with the EU support, as well as will deepen Armenia-EU...
- Armenia-EU Agreement Is a Unique Development Plan: Foreign Minister Since ancient times, Armenia has been a part of European civilization and tried to make its modest, but visible contribution to the latter's development.
- Lithuania Ratified CEPA between Armenia and the European Union Armenia’s Ambassador to Lithuania Tigran Mkrtchyan tweeted that the ratification of the Agreement, subject to endorsement by all EU members states, was adopted with 89 votes in favor and 1 abstention.
- NATO, EU Leaders to Sign Declaration on Enhanced Cooperation: Stoltenberg “NATO and EU leaders plan to sign a new joint declaration in July to further enhance their level of cooperation,” Jens Stoltenberg said at NATO Defense Ministers meeting on Friday.
- "Party for Macron": What Do French People Complain of? In their turn, the students, who joined the protestors, were concerned by Macron’s plan to reform the higher education system to increase competitiveness, arguing that in that case the universal right...
- Air France Offers Flights with Alcohol and Digital Entertainment The price of the ticket to European destinations departing from Paris starts at €49 (£43) each way, while long haul flights start from €149 each way, excluding checked baggage.
- New Coin Picturing Prince Harry and Meghan Markle The coin, approved by the couple themselves, shows Markle clutching her fiance's arm in a pose they first struck during their official engagement photocall.
- Mogherini: the EU to Provide Additional € 3 Billion to Turkey This was stated by the head of European diplomacy Federica Mogherini, novinite.com reports.
At Least three Dead After Two Planes Crash in Florida
Iran files Suit in International Court against U.S. over Sanctions
Prime Minister Suggests Reconsidering Rental Contracts for Facilities Near Lake Sevan and Bring Them to a Proper Level
Trump: Iran deal is good for Russia, but it wasn't good for US
EU Signs Free-trade Agreement with Japan
Putin: Russia Has No “Compromising Material” on Trump
Trump must be Removed for "Treasonous Conduct" with Putin, Former White House Ethics Chief Says
Armenia PM, First President Meet
Nikol Pashinyan, Petros Terzian Discuss Hayastan All-Armenian Fund’s Further Activities
Putin, Trump Not to Exchange Gifts?
EU is Ready to Help Armenia: EU Envoy
Lavrov, Pompeo Holding Their First Meeting in Helsinki
Princes Charles, William Unwilling to Meet with Trump during UK Visit
Paris Turns to Violence after France’s World Cup Victory Over Croatia
Israeli Rockets Strike Military Position Near Aleppo
President Armen Sarkissian Met with the Emir of Qatar Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani
What Does Armenian Prime Minister Expect from EU?
Trump Criticises Obama over US 2016 Election Hack
Putin, Erdogan Discuss Joint Steps in Syria
Theresa May warns there could be 'no Brexit at all' - Mail on Sunday
Prince William Got an Armenian Cross as a Gift
A Lebanese Politician of Armenian Ethnic Origins is in the top-5 of the Most Successful Business Women in the Middle East
Nikol Pashinyan: "A Historical Process of Reconciliation Between Law-Enforcement Authorities and Society is Taking Place in Armenia"
Newlywed Foreigners Apply for Artsakh Visa with Bride Wearing a Wedding Dress
Nikol Pashinyan: "Our most important goal is not only to stop the tide of emigration, but to reverse the trend" (PHOTOS)
Feast of Transfiguration of Our Lord Jesus Christ
Developments in Georgia: The Reasons of Prime Minister's Resignation and Prospects of Changes in the Country
Israel Defense Minister Cancels Azerbaijan Visit
Erdogan Plans to Involve Ethnic Armenian Economist Daron Acemoglu in the New Cabinet
Artsrun Hovhannisyan: The Activity of Azerbaijani Farmers and Shepherds is From Now on Threatened Due to "Liberator" Hasanov
Wind: 6.44 km/h