Artsakh President Visited Southern Military Units
On 23 December President Bako Sahakyan visited a range of military units located in the southern part of the republic, got acquainted with the course of service and living conditions of the servicemen. official page of President reports.
On the same day President Sahakyan convened an enlarged consultation in the republic's southern wing to discuss the realization of various programs there and plans for the future.
The Head of the State qualified strategic programs being implemented in the southern section as important for the whole country and gave concrete instructions to the heads of the concerned structures for proper implementation of the activities.
- Armenian, Azerbaijani FMs' Meeting Over in Krakow The meeting was initiated by the OSCE Minsk Group Co-chairs.
- US Congressman Called to Expand US-Artsakh Ties ANCA thanked Congressman Pallone for taking a legislative sledgehammer to the walls that have, for far too long, prevented the very type of open dialogue that is so very necessary for a durable and democratic...
- Edward Nalbandian Met with the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs in Krakow Upon the initiative of the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs, the meeting of Foreign Ministers of Armenia and Azerbaijan Edward Nalbandian and Elmar Mammadyarov is scheduled to be held on January 18 in Krakow....
- OSCE Monitoring on the Border of Artsakh and Azerbaijan From the opposite side of the border, the monitoring was conducted by Field Assistant to the Personal Representative of the OSCE Chairperson-in-Office Ghenadie Petrica.
- Larvov Underlines the Importance of Calm Borders in Karabakh Conflict Lavrov stressed that Russia can have no concrete plans for resolving the issue as "only the parties themselves can solve the problem."
- Our Ultimate Goal is to Have a United Armenia: Head of the "Democracy" Faction of Artsakh National Assembly We think that in Artsakh there should be a strong, centralized President's Institute rather than a parliamentary government. In the warring country, we believe, the presidential administration works much...
- Young Officials Recognize No Borders: Head of Artsakh Shahumyan Region When there is a problem, which has not been solved for many years and we discuss it, everyone says that it cannot be resolved. However, the youth are of another opinion. We do not have to admit the situation;...
- Armenian Repatriate from Canada: In Artsakh People Live Happier than in Other Civilized Countries There are a lot of pregnant women, and that just makes me happy. In a country like Artsakh, which is constantly in a danger of war, people live their lives more fully than in civilized countries like...
- Shushi Will Have A Club of Song Author "If we manage to properly prepare before summer, we will participate in the pan-Armenian festival of author’s songs — Sail of Hope,’" Julieta Arushanyan added.
- Permanent Representative of Artsakh to the USA Delivered a Speech in New York In his speech, Robert Avetisyan touched upon Artsakh’s important political and economic developments of the passing year, as well as the current stage of the settlement of the conflict between Azerbaijan...
Trump Called Mexico the Most Dangerous Country in the World
Armenian, Azerbaijani FMs' Meeting Over in Krakow
Trump Says Mexico Has to Pay for Border Wall 'Directly or Indirectly'
Tillerson Denied the Reports of Creating Border Forces in Northern Syria
Armenian MP of Turkey Garo Paylan Suggests Turkish Parliament to Investigate Hrant Dink's Murder
Syrian Government Called the Action of Turkey in Afrin Act of Aggression
Armenian and Azerbaijani Foreign Ministers Met in Krakow
No Armenians among Victims in Kazakhstan Bus Fire
Arsene Wenger Comments on Henrikh Mkhitaryan’s Transfer
US Will Maintain Military Presence in Syria after the Defeat of IS
US Congressman Called to Expand US-Artsakh Ties
Sweden Prepares its Population to War
Trump Is not Going to Move US Embassy to Jerusalem in 2018
Donald Trump Announced the Winners of His ''Fake News'' Awards
Missing Russian Diplomat to Turkey Has Caused a Stir in Ankara
Turkish Politician Stressed that She Wrote in Twitter the Word Genocide
Merkel and Kurtz Say EU Needs to Secure External Borders
Edward Nalbandian Met with the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs in Krakow
Artsakh Republic State Minister: 2018 Will Be a Big Year for Our Economy
Mistura Invites the Syrian Government and Opposition to a Special Meeting
Aram Ateshyan: It's an Honor for me to Be Erdogan's Brother
Garo Paylan Says Received Intelligence Data About Assassination Plans Targeting Turkish-Armenians Living in Europe
Armenian Repatriate from Canada: In Artsakh People Live Happier than in Other Civilized Countries
In Turkey Woman Who Recognizes Armenian Genocide is Elected the Head of Main Opposition Party Istanbul Chapter
Head Coach of the Azerbaijani National Football Team: We Would not Want to Play with our Enemy - Armenia
Turkish Politician Says Turkey May Face Terrible Scenarios: Israel, Greece, Cyprus, Armenia, Egypt, and Saudi Arabia Will Unite Against It
The World's Most Creative Christmas Trees Ever
Shastri Ramachandaran: Any Conflict Between China and US Would Destabilize the Global Economy (EXCLUSIVE)
The Head of the General Staff of Armenia: The Commander Who Hurried to Help His Soldier Was Also Wounded
Our Ultimate Goal is to Have a United Armenia: Head of the "Democracy" Faction of Artsakh National Assembly
Wind: 28.97 km/h