Syrian Opposition Rejects Russia’s Planned Sochi Conference
Syrian rebel groups have rejected Russia’s planned Sochi conference on Syria, saying Moscow was seeking to bypass a UN-based Geneva peace process and blaming Russia for committing war crimes in the war-torn country, World News reports.
"Russia has not contributed one step to easing the suffering of Syrians and has not pressured the regime that it claims it is a guarantor by move in any real path toward a solution," the rebel statement said.
- Russia Has Expelled 23 British Diplomats The Russian foreign ministry summoned the British ambassador on Saturday to inform him of the retaliatory action that follows the UK’s expulsion of 23 Russian diplomats earlier this week.
- The CSTO PA Should Strictly Respond to Azerbaijan’s Destructive Actions In his word, the last military exercises of Azerbaijan are carried out by the violation of the international standards.
- Armenian Shoes Are Presented at the Exhibition in Moscow As a result of last year’s "Mosshoes" expos in Spring and Autumn, 18 Armenian companies signed export contracts with a total value of about 682 million AMD.
- Putin on US-Russian Relations: "Engaging in mutual accusations and insults, this is a road to nowhere" I believe that the current president wants to do that, but there are forces that won't let him do it.
- Russian Presidential Candidate Sobchak Was Attacked The statement said the man was detained by the police.
- Russian, Iranian, Turkish Top Diplomats to Discuss Syria at Astana Talks The top diplomats will sum up the results of the Astana format, which was launched more than a year ago, and will also outline steps for settling all aspects of the Syrian crisis.
- US Does Not Exclude Military Force Against Syrian Government Forces "The military solution is not excluded in any situation, we do not want to be in the center of the Syrian conflict, but we want to do our utmost to protect people from chemical weapons," Haley said.
- Afrin: Erdogan - a Bad Policeman "We confront the Turkish aggression for 32 days. … They may have advanced to a number of positions, but on the whole the military campaign has been unsuccessful," Hedu added.
- Turkey Hits Kurds with Toxic Gas According to him, medics are working to determine the type of gas used.
- A New Movie to be Shot about Syrian War Heroes Now scriptwriters have numerous ideas about this. I am sure very soon we will begin creating the first film.
NKR Defense Army: During the Past Week Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime About 250 Times
James Bagyan: The Only Armenian that Was in Space and Can Make Dolma
EU-USA ''Metal War'' Will Cause New Intrigues
70 Racers from Armenia, Georgia and Iran to Take Part in International Car Race in Armenia
Mike Pompeo: the Most Conservative US State Secretary?
RA President Congratulated His Chinese Counterpart
Two Armenians Killed in Los Angeles Shooting
Russia Has Expelled 23 British Diplomats
Perspectives of IT Sector Development in Artsakh Were Discussed
Armenian Chess Players Participate in Individual Championship of Europe
New Secretary of State: Will the US Foreign Policy Become More Agressive?
A Turkish Bombing Raid Struck the Main Hospital in Afrin: At Least 16 Civilians Killed
RA President Met with the Upper Board of Armenia’s Supreme Judicial Council
Xi Jinping Re-Elected as China’s President
Candidates Tournament: Aronian Defeated by So
NKR President Met With the Representatives of Ramkavar Azatakan Party in Washington
Commemoration of St. Gregory the Illuminator’s Torments and Commitment to the Pit
Charles Aznavour Received Czech Rep. Award
Migrants Clash with Madrid Police
Dollar Falling in Armenia
Why the Figure Skater Evgenia Medvedeva (Babasyan) Did Not Take Her Father's Name?
Armenian President Schools Azeri Diplomat on History at Munich Security Conference
Azerbaijani Blogger: Armenians Did not Destroy Azerbaijani Graves in Karabakh
February 20: the Birth of Artsakh Movement
President Attends Bookinist Bookstore on the Occasion of Book Giving Day
Armenia Negotiates with Four Countries over Creation of Persian Gulf: Black Sea Transit Corridor
Serzh Sargsyan: Azerbaijan’s Position Regarding the Nagorno Karabakh Issue is a Flagrant Violation of the Helsinki Spirit
Vazgen Oganesov: An Armenian Who Did Not Let Hitler to Run Away from Berlin
Deputy Foreign Minister of Russia: Armenia Plays a Positive Role in Improving Russian-Georgian Relations (EXCLUSIVE)
Lapshin Showed the Difference in the Education of Armenian and Azerbaijani Children (VIDEO)
Wind: 6.44 km/h