Syrian Opposition Rejects Russia’s Planned Sochi Conference
Syrian rebel groups have rejected Russia’s planned Sochi conference on Syria, saying Moscow was seeking to bypass a UN-based Geneva peace process and blaming Russia for committing war crimes in the war-torn country, World News reports.
"Russia has not contributed one step to easing the suffering of Syrians and has not pressured the regime that it claims it is a guarantor by move in any real path toward a solution," the rebel statement said.
- Russia Will Support Italy's Efforts in Karabakh Conflict The official added that Russia will support the Italian OSCE Chairmanship's efforts in the process of Karabakh conflict settlement.
- Trump: It is Better to Cooperate with Russia than to Be Enemies I want to say that it is better to cooperate with other countries
- Stoltenberg: NATO Doesn't Want a New Cold War with Russia Stoltenberg stressed the importance of keeping open channels of communication with Moscow.
- NATO Aims at More Active Dialogue with Russia in 2018 At the same time NATO's message is that we don't want a new Cold War. We don't want a new arms race and we want political dialogue with Russia.
- Minister: Russia Establishes Permanent Presence in Syria Minister: Last week the Commander-in-Chief approved the structure and the bases in Tartus and in Hmeimim. We have begun forming a permanent presence there.
- Erdogan Held a Phone Conversation with NATO Chief The NATO expressed confidence that the best way for solving the issue is an open dialogue between the allies.
- Clash of Turkish and American Interests in Syria Turkey will categorically object to the stabilization of the situation on the border by Kurdish forces.
- Turkey Complains of Russia and Iran "Iran and Russia need to carry out their responsibilities. If you are guarantors, which you are, stop the regime," Cavusoglu told the state-run Anadolu news agency in an interview broadcast on Turkish...
- US State Department: It Is Up to the Syrian People to Decide the Future of Assad "We remain committed to the Geneva process. We believe that the future of Syria will not include Bashar al-Assad, but that is ultimately up to the Syrian people and the Syrian voters to decide," Nauert...
- Why Is Russia Withdrawing Its Troops from Syria and What Consequences It Will Have? At the same time, Sergei Surovikin, commander of the Russian military unit in Syria, told Putin that the remaining troops in Syria are capable of performing the same tasks effectively. Experts also point...
Mistura Invites the Syrian Government and Opposition to a Special Meeting
Why Is the Deal for Mkhitaryan and Sanchez Being Delayed?
Catalan Parliament Has Elected the Speaker
Lavrov and Çavuşoğlu Discussed the Developments in Syria
Bitcoin Drops to $10,000
Erdogan Will Visit Vatican
The World Union of Jewish Students: No Matter What Israel’s Official Policy Is, It Is Wrong Not to Recognize the Armenian Genocide (EXCLUSIVE)
Kazakhstan and USA Sign over $7.5 Billion Worth Contracts
Tigran Balayan: Armenian Arrested in Turkey is a Turkish Citizen
We Can Sometimes Go Beyond the Framework of Classical Schemes: Minister of Foreign Affairs of Artsakh Republic (EXCLUSIVE)
Young Officials Recognize No Borders: Head of Artsakh Shahumyan Region
Survey Points to Rising Risk of War because of Trump's Participation in Davos
French and Azerbaijani FMs Discuss Karabakh Conflict Settlement
EU Heads Say the Door Remains Open for the UK to Stay in the EU
Why is the Quick Ratification of the Agreement between Armenia and the EU Important?
Clash of Turkish and American Interests in Syria
Czech Prime Minister Loses Confidence Vote
Erdogan Held a Phone Conversation with NATO Chief
Syrian PYD Calls on World Powers to Stop Turkey’s Bombardment of Afrin
US Deeply Concerned Over Turkey’s Violations of Fundamental Human Rights
Aram Ateshyan: It's an Honor for me to Be Erdogan's Brother
Garo Paylan Says Received Intelligence Data About Assassination Plans Targeting Turkish-Armenians Living in Europe
Armenian Repatriate from Canada: In Artsakh People Live Happier than in Other Civilized Countries
Head Coach of the Azerbaijani National Football Team: We Would not Want to Play with our Enemy - Armenia
Turkish Politician Says Turkey May Face Terrible Scenarios: Israel, Greece, Cyprus, Armenia, Egypt, and Saudi Arabia Will Unite Against It
The World's Most Creative Christmas Trees Ever
Shastri Ramachandaran: Any Conflict Between China and US Would Destabilize the Global Economy (EXCLUSIVE)
The Head of the General Staff of Armenia: The Commander Who Hurried to Help His Soldier Was Also Wounded
In Turkey Woman Who Recognizes Armenian Genocide is Elected the Head of Main Opposition Party Istanbul Chapter
Foreign Minister Nalbandian Discussed Visa Liberalization Between Armenia and the EU with Minister of the Interior of France
Wind: 6.44 km/h